ROBLOX Rocks. page 7

184 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by lotrodude:

ok i noticed somone said all you do in minecraft is build stuff. actually you build stuff, fight monsters, mine stuff,craft stuff and alot more. oh and roblox is good THE COMMUNITY ISNT GOOD. oh and pretty much all 3 games (blockland, minecraft and roblox) have bad graphics but who cares?

BTW minecraft is The MOST populated game on the internet and it has amazing graphics (Ever heard of a Texture Pack?)

Flag Post

Necrobump right here, folks.

Flag Post
Originally posted by 0atsypoo:

Necrobump right here, folks.

Why?

Flag Post
Originally posted by mrpizza999:

LOL Roblox is the gayest game on the internet its for stupid 6 year olds who think Black Ops is About jacked up Rainbows

LOL! BTW loltrodude first of all minecraft was made that way. Only stupid people say it has “bad graphichs” and have your ever heard of a texture pack? Roblox sucks!

Flag Post

Ok, ROLOX was made before minecraft and bloxland, and you guys are saying ROBLOX is a copier wannabe. It does have a horrible communtiy, though.

Flag Post
Originally posted by 12TheEpicNyancat:

Ok, ROLOX was made before minecraft and bloxland, and you guys are saying ROBLOX is a copier wannabe. It does have a horrible communtiy, though.

OHEMGEEEWEWEWEW!!! DEY R ALL DA RIPOFFZ OF TEH INFINIMINIR GAEM.

Flag Post
Originally posted by skullorz:

Anyone on Kongregate play ROBLOX?

If you do, then take this quiz to be sure:
1. What are tix?
2. What are robux?
3. If you know 2, then how do you get robux?
4. If you know 1, then how do you get tix?
5. Can you make your own place?
6. If you know 5, then what is your place?

Cmon, i know you love roblox and we all used to at some point, but I mean, A quiz on how much you know about it? Geez.

Flag Post

ok i noticed somone said all you do in minecraft is build stuff. actually you build stuff, fight monsters, mine stuff,craft stuff and alot more. oh and roblox is good THE COMMUNITY ISNT GOOD. oh and pretty much all 3 games (blockland, minecraft and roblox) have bad graphics but who cares?

BTW minecraft is The MOST populated game on the internet and it has amazing graphics (Ever heard of a Texture Pack?)</blockqu

It used to be Great but now its falling apart and P.S Black Opps Sucks Just as bad as you.

BTW minecraft is The MOST populated game on the internet and it has amazing graphics (Ever heard of a Texture Pack?)

Flag Post

Woah! Messed up!

Flag Post

Who says “ROBLOX SUCKS” are such a inactive and LAZY people because of TIX and ROBUX so others is hacking and fre@king GLITCH!

Flag Post

Roblox has way to many exploiters on it its just died out

Flag Post

thats why i stoped playing roblox IT SUX

Flag Post
Originally posted by Thorind:

Roblox has way to many exploiters on it its just died out

minecraft so much better

Flag Post

i have mixed feelings about roblox: first (hate) noobs are EVERYWHERE!!!! first (like) i guess the physics are ok i really just blow stuff up.

Flag Post

im sorry if ithis is off topic but…. i used to rule the world, seas would rise when i gave the word, now in the morning i sleep alone, sweeping the streets that i used to own (song plays) i used to roll the dice, feel the fear in our enemies eyees, listen to the crown they sing," now the old king is dead; long live the king" the minute i heeeld the key, it felt like walls were closing on me i forgot the short part after i hear jerusalem bells-a ringing, roman cavalary choirs are singing, be my mirror, my sword, my shiield, my missionaries in a foreign fiield, * whatever is after* it was the wicked and wiild wind, that blew down the doors, to let me in, revolutionaries want my head on a silver plate, people couldnt believe what ive had become…. i hear jerusalem bells-a ringing, roman cavalary choirs are singing, be my mirror my sword, my shield, my missionaries in a foreign field(2x)

Flag Post
Originally posted by supermariosun64:

whoever says roblox sucks i do not like (roblox is the best game in history)

Sorry for the old quote, just…this is the most idiotic comment ever.

I’ve played Roblox in my time. I find it was fun. But now I see it is absolute SHIT. All you do is play shitty games. The only good games are the old ones. Like Lando’s Hide and Seek…

Flag Post

I find roblox one of the worst games I’ve ever played the community just ruins it.
Here’s a list of the best sandbox games in descreasing order:
1. GMod
2. Minecraft
3. Terraria
4. Blockland
And at the bottom of the list is ROBLOX
(P.S. Sandbox to me DOES NOT mean open world it means a game where I can change the way I play)

Flag Post

I dont want to fill out the quiz roblox username:Wolfieboy551

Flag Post

YOUR IDIOTS ROBLOX IS ****

Flag Post
Originally posted by tobin1:

YOUR IDIOTS ROBLOX IS ****

why the fuck did you…

Flag Post

I had a roblox phase due to Tyler McBride. huh…

Flag Post

yo
roblox is cool

Flag Post

roblox sucks , block land sucks , minecraft is older on two brothers so mineraft won

Flag Post

Hey hey guys listen every of this three games is awesome if you are gamer you will play them all so:Minecraft,ROBLOX,BlockLand
Roblox:SillyNoob789
Minecraft:MadBomber,matheusx,carlmanneh
BlockLand:Hexorian

Flag Post

Which better minecraft or roblox