Thoughts on Halo 4

18 posts

Flag Post

all I know so far Is that there are custom classes and (thank god) no elites, a new
FFA gametype with Auto spawn! I’m looking forward to Halo 4 :3

 
Flag Post

http://www.oxm.co.uk/40516/features/halo-4-11-things-you-need-to-know/
It looks promising, one of the things I want in multiplayer is the halo 3 ranking system.
And no, elites still remain in the game and every online gametype will have auto spawn!
Sounds good so far!

 
Flag Post

It sounds awesome if you ask me!
I cant wait :3

 
Flag Post

Big pile of meh.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by phphanes:

Big pile of meh.

From the description I’m with phphanes, but I’ll just have to wait and see… The multiplayer seems just all sorts of Blegh, and nothing like the Halo I’ve come to know and love over the years. Reach was…. Alright, but this seems a bit too far.

 
Flag Post

Its going to be great, im going to preorder it

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by phphanes:

Big pile of meh.

From the description I’m with phphanes, but I’ll just have to wait and see… The multiplayer seems just all sorts of Blegh, and nothing like the Halo I’ve come to know and love over the years. Reach was…. Alright, but this seems a bit too far.

This is pretty much what I think as well, I was never really much of a Halo fan…we’ll just have to wait and see if it lives up to the hype.

 
Flag Post

I played Halo Reach.. didn’t enjoy it… so I won’t be buying this.

 
Flag Post

There won’’t be firefight according to Gameinformer.

 
Flag Post

After watching the First Look trailer and reading up on the details dropped by 343, I don’t think I’ll be looking forward to this too much. Default sprint, instant spawns and custom classes seem way too recycled even though its a mainstream game, and if Halo multiplayer is really going to go down the CoD path then there’s really no point in playing it.

 
Flag Post

I’m just hoping there’s a “classic” playlist with weapon spawns, everyone starts with same setup, etc.

But, even with the new CoD-esque system, I’m somewhat looking forward to it. Good for a rent at least.

 
Flag Post

Got the Gameinformer on it. Anyways, Spartan Ops seems pretty cool.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Arbitor165:

I’m just hoping there’s a “classic” playlist with weapon spawns, everyone starts with same setup, etc.

But, even with the new CoD-esque system, I’m somewhat looking forward to it. Good for a rent at least.

Yeah, I’ve heard they have that type of mode too.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by gaminguru:

There won’’t be firefight according to Gameinformer.

No, they are adding something called Spartan ops instead, of which they will be releasing content weekly FREE of charge!.
Sounds like they are taking the CoD route however.
I think the game will be really good or really bad, lets hope good!

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by C0ldSun:
Originally posted by gaminguru:

There won’’t be firefight according to Gameinformer.

No, they are adding something called Spartan ops instead, of which they will be releasing content weekly FREE of charge!.
Sounds like they are taking the CoD route however.
I think the game will be really good or really bad, lets hope good!

Exactly

 
Flag Post

Seems like they’re trying to pander to the CoD crowd a little more, which is of no offence to me. Looks promising; Sure hope they don’t mess it up.

 
Flag Post

Just make the game like Halo. Not CoD. Then the game will be good.

 
Flag Post

Sounds great provided the enemies aren’t all so hard to kill as they have been. Halo should be a bit more like CoD when considering the strength of enemies. It’s too hard. Not on easy but on legendary when you try to kill one Elite and you have to hit it like 6 times and it only has to hit you once. Sucks