Hardest Impossible badges ?

26 posts

Flag Post

I’d say: Ultimate assassin 3-ZunderFury-Super Stacker 2-Hexiom (By order)

Flag Post

I wouldn’t say UA3 was hard, just luck based to get a perfect run, and quite time consuming.

Flag Post

Streamline’s Impossible badge, Extremely hard! I got it :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by game5000:
Hexiom

Considering Hexiom’s one of the 9 imps I actually have, I’d have to disagree with you there :P

Top of my list is Tarnation, Super Stacker, MoneySeize, and SCGMD3.

Flag Post

streamline(if you dont cheat)

Flag Post

Dolphin Olympics 2 (for me it is)
MoneySeize
Tarnation

Flag Post

MoneySeize. Also one of the only impossible badges where a luck element is completely nonexistent, which is most of the reason I have it (9,069 deaths to get it so you see where I’m coming from :D) Also Super Stacker 2, Frantic, and if you do it legit, Gravitee. If you’re including luck based impossibles Max Mesiria and Ultimate Assassin 3 deserve a spot in there as well.

Flag Post

Gravitee’s easy. UA3 is really just an endurance badge. Zunderfury is hell though. Also Colourpod 2. And Cell Warfare. Come to think of it, maybe I’m just crap at shooters…

Flag Post

Max Mesiria’s isn’t hard. It just take some time to get.

Flag Post

I’d say Pyro or Meat Boy map pack. Meat boy’s just extremely difficult, but pyro was more frustrating but still difficult.

Flag Post

The best way to figure this out absed on statistics would to go to badge and then filter it to impossible least awarded.

Flag Post

I don’t think there are hard ones that I have faced, no impossible ones have came up in my games that I play. :/

Flag Post
Originally posted by archersdog51:

The best way to figure this out absed on statistics would to go to badge and then filter it to impossible least awarded.

DjManiax’s impossible is the 3rd least awarded…And it’s one of the easiest.

Flag Post

A ton of people are saying the Super Stacker 2 impossible badge is literally impossible, I think one of the top comments also said it too.

Flag Post

That’s just weird to me. It took part of an afternoon, but I found Super Stacker 2 way more manageable than several other impossibles.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ilmapallo:

I’d say Pyro or Meat Boy map pack. Meat boy’s just extremely difficult, but pyro was more frustrating but still difficult.

I just got Meat boy (map pack)‘s and it wasn’t hard, just time consuming. (You have to train alot)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Overshire:

ever hear of glitching?

Flag Post

I didn’t glitch, I just practiced a lot.

Originally posted by bjjdude:

ever hear of glitching?

Flag Post
Originally posted by devourer359:

MoneySeize
Tarnation

I’ve tried Dolphin Olympics on my old account, Never got past Saturn.

Moneyseize was one of the hardest games I’ve ever played, but I enjoyed it enough to tough it out and I got it. Lucky for me, that’s a game that saves data so I was able to get the badges on this account, too.

I haven’t even tried Tarnation, it just looks boring.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tzar:
Originally posted by devourer359:

MoneySeize
Tarnation

I’ve tried Dolphin Olympics on my old account, Never got past Saturn.

Moneyseize was one of the hardest games I’ve ever played, but I enjoyed it enough to tough it out and I got it. Lucky for me, that’s a game that saves data so I was able to get the badges on this account, too.

I haven’t even tried Tarnation, it just looks boring.

Imo, Tarnation’s badge is only hard because the game sucks :P.

Flag Post

for me the hardest are ultimate assassin 3 , DJ Maniax and Fold they are really hard try to earn them

Flag Post

Lol, I haven’t got it yet, but on the 5th try, I’ve already gotten the hard badge.
Personally, you just need to streamline with the music. Move with the beats. The only part where you really can’t rely on a pattern as much is the end because there’s simply too much :/

Flag Post

Streamline’s impossible was my first impossible. It was pretty easy you just need some practice.

Flag Post

Ultimate Assassin 3…

Flag Post

UA3 purely because it was partially luck-based.

The easiest by far is DJManiax! Just takes a bit of practice and good timing.