Who is Nintendo's Best Character of All Time?

26 posts

Flag Post

Everybody likes Nintendo characters. Which one is the best? Tell me why they are the best, and who they are. I’ll give some example ones for you to write about, then tell me characters that you know. Here are a few: Mario, Luigi, Link, Pit, Samus, Pikachu, Ash, etc…

Flag Post

Zelda cuz she’s hawt.

Flag Post

Link because he’s one of the few non-sellout series. cough mass effect 3 cough go burn in hell ea cough

Flag Post

Well, it’s got to be Mario. He is an original and appears in loads of games. Also Pikachu is well known and appears in tonnes of games, appears on TV programmes and Pokemon movies.

Flag Post

Mario, let’s be honest, a classical plumber who jumps on turtles to rescue the princess from a giant turtle who throws fireballs. Is there a better game?

Flag Post

Link(s) is/are obviously the best Nintendo character(s) of all time, but I’ll stray away from the obvious for right now. Kirby! I want to go into a detailed essay on why Kirby is so awesome but it’s almost 4 in the morning and I need sleep. Time for bed.-inhales a Noddy-

Flag Post

My personal favourite is Mario, the whole series where you see him evolve from his 8-bit character up to 3D is just amazing. (Although I did always used to play Luigi rather than Mario, mhmm) 2nd favourite has to be Link.

Flag Post

I would have to say Giygas. I say this because he is the most mysterious of Nintendo characters and is the most horrifying character for a Nintendo game. Plus you fight him as a fetus which is just crazy.

Flag Post

I would agree with many previous posters in saying that Link and Zelda are the best. I think it’s the one series out of Nintendo’s legacy that truly caters to all ages. Legend of Zelda is a timeless classic, and while not all of them were amazing in the same way, each game was unique and had a set of qualities that made it a wonderful addition to any gamer’s library.
One of the great aspects of this duo that makes it the best out of all of Nintendo’s other characters is that, for me, it humanized the characters.
Maybe I’m becoming overly passionate about this, however Legend of Zelda is one of the games I grew up with, and to this day I still play. I enjoyed seeing the evolution of the characters, of Hyrule, and of Nintendo. I enjoyed that this game, out of many others, didn’t just demand that I smash buttons, but that I am actively aware of my surroundings and use critical thinking to get myself out of situations or through temples. I can honestly say that no replicated, generic FPS has ever taught me that.

Flag Post

I like Waluigi, don’t quite know why, though.

Flag Post

I still think OoT is one of the best games ever, so Link

Flag Post

Link, hands down.

Flag Post

Mayor Mike Haggar from Final Fight even though its capcom.

Flag Post

Pit, no other words needed.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ThetaPrime01400:

Pit, no other words needed.

With a profile picture like that, I would have thought it would be a Polemon

Flag Post

Luigi. Although Mario is more famous, he is the cooler one.

Flag Post
Originally posted by moomoofire11:

Link, hands down.

This

Flag Post

Mario, of course, he’s not only my favorite Nintendo character, but my favorite video game character of all-time.
Gamer or not, everyone recognizes Mario, he’s appeared in over 200 video games and have sold about 722.26 million game copies total.

Flag Post

Captain Olimar.

Flag Post

Defiantly Ash Ketchum and his Pikachu. The two of them have single handily been the mascots of Nintendo’s most popular franchise for the whole time it has existed. And Pokemon has spread into comics, cards, T.V shows, movies, video games, and just about everything else. Mario, Link, or Samus haven’t got close to the sheer popularity of Pokemon.

Flag Post

Mario is just amazing!

Flag Post

Psyduck. Because.

Seriously, Pokemon is probably my favourite Nintendo franchise, so I’ll go with their representative and say Pikachu.

Flag Post

Mario, for different reasons than you guys are thinking of. He made gaming what it is today. Heck, there probably wouldn’t be such thing as a PlayStation or XBox if it wasn’t for him. Without Mario, there wouldn’t have been Pokemon, Link, Kirby, or any popular Nintendo game. He was one of the most, if not the absolute most, important characters in the history of gaming. Because without him, video gaming would’ve just been a fad.

Flag Post

Link obviously! Reasons? Well he’s more badass than Mario. He does more than save a princess, saving all of Hyrule or Termina. He has a sword. He has a bow. He just has a badass personality. Damn I’m a nerd :P

Flag Post

CTRL + F Captain Falcon

- 0 Results.

Plebs all of you, Il show you my moves at 4000 miles per hour on a god damn loop de loop