ATTENTION!!! What are the best things in Feudalism II??

84 posts

Flag Post

i need to know what are the best armor, ranged weapon, melee weapon and helm or hat or w/e

Flag Post

Ok If you want to know, here’s my two cents:

- It really depends on what character or hero you pick, but you COULD argue that your DEX and CON can be upgraded to the max. So here’s the answers to your questions that I believe are the best items that can be found on Feudalism II: - Iron Undead Crossbow : found in the castle Sturmberg I believe. Highly accurate, requires 99 DEX, or CON, I’m not too sure, and is extremly powerful. A headshot does about 1000 damage I believe, and rarely misses even if you didn’t upgrade your chances of hitting.

- Eclipse: This is a opinionated one. Can be found in one of the large Japanese towns. Its kinda good, and it does about 300 damage, and its critical strike is even higher than 1000. Like I said, it might be opinionated.

- The best armor resides in Carthage. Its the golden Emperor armor suit, everything in there is golden colored. Its has a defense of 100 or lower, correct me if I’m wrong. However, each piece of that golden suit is extremly bright yet requires 99 DEX, and 99 CON.

- The Dragon Sword: I’m talking about the one you buy at Carthage, not the twin ones you get in the town champion. It does a great deal of damage, requries 100 Strenght I believe, and is a two handed sword. I hope this helps you.

Flag Post

Oh, I thought this was going to be a thread about what things made F2 better than F1…

Flag Post
The best equipment obtainable in the biggest (8-star) cities. Each nation's armor and weapons give different bonuses, but the best are:
*Armor*
- Infernal Armor (72 Def, +96HP, -32SP), Infernal Helmet (24 Def, +48HP, -16SP): require 100 CON and purchasable in Grobben: the highest defense
- Black Shogun Armor (48Def, +96SP), Black Shogun Mask (16 Def, +48SP): require 100 DEX and purchasable in Nagoya: the best SP bonuses, good for maxing Guillotine Blade damage ;)
- Sultan's Armor (60 Def, +32 HP/SP) Elite Janissary Helmet (20 Def, +16 HP/SP): require 95 STR and purchasable in Tiflis: good defense for STR-type character
- Holy Plate Armor (54 Def, +64HP, +48SP), Czar's Helmet (18 Def, +32HP, +24SP): require 100 STR and purchasable in Ra-Gorod: less defense but higher HP/SP bonuses for STR-type character
*Ranged Weapons*
- Spiky Crossbow (damage 120-360, 100% crit): requires 99 DEX and purchasable in Caesarea
- Bladebow (damage 101-210, 10% crit): requires 99 DEX and purchasable in Ra-Gorod
- Khan's Bow (damage 93-193, 20% crit, attack speed +10%): requires 94 DEX and purchasable in Cardiff: Lower damage, but higher critical strike chance.
*Melee Weapons*
- 2H Sword: Dragon Head (damage 126-234, 5% crit) requires 99 STR and purchasable in Caesarea
- 2H Axe: Holy Reincarnation (damage 183-286, 3% crit): requires 99 STR and purchasable in Ra-Gorod
- 2H Mace: Great Redeemer (damage 103-148, 55% crit): requires 99 CON and purchasable in Grobben

Flag Post

casearia:carthage

Flag Post

You get to choose your own character. Other then that its the same thing. Oh there are different town names.

Flag Post

is better dragon head or Holy Reincarnation*?

Flag Post

i like eclipse with the Seig guy

Flag Post

Eclipse (Katana), Bladebow (Bow) From Ra Gorod, and I don’t know about armor.

Flag Post

I didnt worry about armor
but i used a 10 bladebow of thanatos and i would hit 700 on low defence characters and 1.5k+ on high defence characters

Flag Post

What is the best unit

Flag Post

the best unit is shogun ghost

Flag Post

what is better? an eclipse or a holy recrnation

Flag Post

Holy Reincarnation
That’s my sword and I love it, most often i hit over 100!

Flag Post

Flag Post

Best Ranged:Spiky Crossbow. 99DEX 120-360 damage.
Best Melee: Holy Reincarnation
Best Armor:Emporers armor and helmet found in Caesaria

Flag Post

no its eclipse with seige guy and active move,windy strike or something like that

Flag Post

i hit over2000

Flag Post

and with the gullian blow i hit 50000

Flag Post
Originally posted by mmtennis07:

Best Ranged:Spiky Crossbow. 99DEX 120-360 damage.

Best Melee: Holy Re
Best Armor:Emporers armor and helmet found in Caesaria

</blockqu>

Flag Post

i know cheat

Flag Post

lol

Flag Post

what is the best M
Mount and Mountable item

Flag Post

heck i dont know