ATTENTION!!! What are the best things in Feudalism II?? page 3

82 posts

Flag Post

Katar of Thanatos +10 hit over 2500 (don’t use skill) and over 5000 (last skill of katar of Diana)

Flag Post

the best armor is from the snowy mountains 8 star.

Flag Post

Post Deleted :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by mmtennis07:

Best Ranged:Spiky Crossbow. 99DEX 120-360 damage.
Best Melee: Holy Reincarnation
Best Armor:Emporers armor and helmet found in Caesaria

Personnaly I think that these are good…
Best “Instakill” Ranged Weapon: Spiky Crossbow, Dex 99, 120-360 Dmg. 105 Crit.
Best “Slow-n-Steady” Melee Weapon: Clover-Spike, 153-207 Dmg. 72 Crit.
Best “Steel Rod” Tanking Armour: Infernal Armour Full Plate, 100 Con, 96 Def, 144 Hp, -48 Sp.
I couldn’t recomend a better standerd. Note: Standerd, not my specials. Heh, heh, heh…
PM if you want advice for a character.

Though I must add you have to have the specials to get these to work at full.
Try the Burning Spear Power and the Piercing Shot for best effect.

Flag Post

i played and won this game several times so this is my build

Dragonhead sword – this sword is two handed and deals i think about 161 – 230 damage and if you use the last skill of two handed sword deals 730 – 950. This is very effective without horses, this weapon helped me conquer almost all of the countries and earned me 7,000,000 money

Holy plate and Czar helmet – this setgivesme defense, hp and sp at the same time, because my player is strength type, this also helps with tnking large group without dying quickly

Blade bow – dealing 101 – 201, this can help you kill if your soldiers are blocking the way and also reaching large group of archers

You can also sell your extra weapons for money. In this way, i was able to earn from 1,200,000 to 7,500,000 money and its also smarter to use horses in range weapons only

i hope this info helps you

Flag Post

How many different times of greek fire are there? I see 2/7 stars, but nobody else seems to sell it except for Caeserea.

Flag Post

Correction: Nobody seems to sell anything like greek fire except for Caeserea.

Flag Post

What is everybody talking?
1. Pick Niora. She has an attack dmging everything in a 7×7 square. Camp between 2 objects or stand next to any object and you are as good as invincible.
2. Get any units, they die anyway so who cares.
3. Just pay attention to the asian champion bitches one-shoting you if you carry armor, due to their skill.
4. F1 was better then F2, atleast i had more fun in the first…

Flag Post

ok the best sword is necrosword found in grobben.

Flag Post

ok bet weapon it necrosword.

Flag Post

You REALLY want to know what the best unit in the game is? Forget the Shogun Ghost. Go to the Great Trade Republic’s Capital and buy the Demolisher. He throws a Molotov Cocktail that does around 200 Damage each and throws them really fast so you get about 600 Damage in maybe 2-4 seconds. He costs 1000 and is really powerful and 1 single Demolisher can take out a group of soldiers. I attacked the Far East Capital with about 12 Demolishers and they killed all the Shogun Ghosts even before they got to them and with no casualties. For maximum effectiveness, buy about a group of Demolishers that fill your 1st line and 2nd line. Trust me they are WAY better than Shogun Ghosts. Shogun Ghost=The last guys you face when attacking the Far East Capital. Shogun Ghosts are really expensive and are only useful because of their Special Attack that does around 1000 Damage. Remember Great Trade Republic’s Capital Caeserea.

Flag Post

Nagoya or Far East Empire Capital was the easiest thing I captured and very profiting when I had the Demolishers. I had trouble with 1 Single Shogun Ghost before I had the Demolishers but now I don’t even worry about them because before they can even get to me, my Demolishers just blow them up. What would you rather prefer a Shogun Ghost who cost 100000 and does about like 1000 Damage after like hitting the enemy 5 times or a Demolisher who does about 600 Damage in seconds.

Flag Post

Oh yea and the Demolisher cost 1000 Dollars…WAY cheaper then the Shogun Ghost. I mean if you hired a Shogun Ghost it can only attack 1 soldier at a time,but with the Demolisher he can kill groups of enemies in just about 2 seconds. Shogun Ghosts were massacred by only a couple Demolishers. 100000 Dollar Soldiers killed by 1000 Dollar Soldiers.

Flag Post

i have two ninja to’s of thanatos +10, thats very very strong, if you have the dual weapon special ability on all time(last one) you do 1.5 damage per 2 seconds.

Flag Post

Like I said Earlier. At least give the clover spike a chance. The spread attack you can get from spear abilities can mow down any units. Even Shogun Ghosts given the chance.

BTW. Try a hero that has the throwing powers, marked by shuriken (Ninja Stars, whatever!)
Buy Greek Fire from Trade Capital and upgrade it as you see fit.
Go into combat and use the throw three in a row attack. You’ll mow down the suckers guarunteed.
Bonus: You don’t even have to hire men. Let the weapon do the work.

Flag Post

For me is the trade republic guy then dragon bane sword, double bow, and emperror’s armour with golden cown all found in Caesera

Flag Post

you guys are all stupid the best armor in the game is infernal. the highest damage weapon in the game is the holy reincarnation

Flag Post

the best unit in the game is shogun ghost but if you do not start out in far east the best unit to conqueror the map is the demolisher from the trade empire

Flag Post

the greek fire found in Caesarea is by far the best

Flag Post
Originally posted by razer34:

yishan i cant find carthage on the map i found cardiff but no carthage

Carthage is also called Caesarea.
\

Flag Post

can you get a horse with eclipse?

Flag Post

I have:
-Infernal Armor
-Infernal Helmet
-Eclipse of Thanatos +10
-Bladebow of Thanatos +10
-All skills maxed
-Strenght=130
-Dextery=130
-Constitution=135
-Spirit=135
-A 60 people army
-Level 46
-3179431 gold
Beat me :p

Flag Post

Btw, they are all nagoya army

Flag Post

The armor and helm in grobben, spiky crossbow, and holy reincarnation are the best. Fully trained in special moves for 2 handed axes, you can do 2k easily to up to 8 people and i have done 4k in one hit to one person. Wait for a rune called occult rune (it is very rare) and once you get it, use it on holy reincarnation. Using the last special move, you do thousands of damage to multiple people easily. I hit 4k with the second skill.

Flag Post

I beat it without armour on cause im sexy and i know it