Torchlight (XBLA - I don't know if anyone has heard of this game or not)

4 posts

Flag Post

I will just start by saying that XBLA means “Xbox Live Arcade”
Well I know this game has been out for over a year now, I think it was released in January 2011 but I have recently started playing it again and found myself wanting to work my way up through the ranks on Xbox. I am currently sitting at 8910 and still playing through Very Hard – Hardcore. Though still in the early stages, I want to know what people think about the Destroyer, and how you would use him through Hardcore. I find myself using a lot of potions because I take a whole lot of damage in a very short amount of time. I’d like to know Class Skills, Spells and Pet Skills if anyone could help me out! Cheers.

Vaargo-

Flag Post

bump

Flag Post

well i play Torchlight on the XBLA but i dont play the destroyer though but on the bright side at least i play it too

Flag Post

Only problem I have with destroyer is that you’re always forced to directly get into combat and take damage, and potions aren’t plentiful enough for that to be viable, at least for me. I like the summoner, as he can protect himself from taking damage, while having minions do the dirty work.

But on the topic of destroyer, I personally find myself preferring an AoE build, as the range is nice and really helps when dealing with hordes of enemies.