Hardest/Most Fun Boss Ever!

35 posts

Flag Post

Hardest: Nearly every Demon/Dark Souls boss
Most Fun: Alex Mercer in Prototype 2 (I don’t know why, but I liked it)

Post your hardest and most fun boss you have ever played in a game here.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kill0rz100:

“The Guy” laughs are your tiny bosses.
But slightly more serious, the guy.
And then sephiroth from KH2.

Flag Post

Probably Sephiroth, in Kingdom Hearts II.
Whilst not particularly difficult(even on Proud Mode), he was still really fun to fight against.
Especially with the Berserk Charge ability equipped >:D

Alternatively, the Cloud/Squall/Yuffie/Tiffa fight, in the coliseum of Kingdom Hearts II.
Again, whilst not particularly difficult, it was still a fun fight, especially when you have the Final Form.

Flag Post
Originally posted by omegareaper7:
Originally posted by Kill0rz100:

“The Guy” laughs are your tiny bosses.
But slightly more serious, the guy.

I agree with this.

Finally gets up The Guy’s Tower of Doom
Dies from the troll save
Finally gets up the tower again
Watch The Guy cutscene
Instadie from a bullet to the face

Still trying to get to his next form.

Also, Mother Brain on IWBTG made me rage SO MUCH.

Flag Post

Baron Nashor from League of Legends.

Flag Post

lal
Any reasoning behind this? :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by HappyAlcoholic:

lal
Any reasoning behind this? :P

You can’t solo him with any champ except WW and a few others at level 18.

Flag Post

I’m sure every champion has a build that can solo him.
Aside from maybe Sona.

I know my Sion can.

Flag Post

N. Gin from Crash 3 is the most fun, I’m not sure about that “hardest” part though.

Flag Post

I’m sure every champion has a build that can solo him.
Aside from maybe Sona.

I know my Sion can.

Anyone with a lifesteal-heavy AD carry build can. Sona included. Sona’s probably easier than a lot of other champions because she has built-in sustain. I’d think someone like Leona would be a bit rougher.

Most fun solo: attack speed Xin Zhao.

Flag Post

HAHAHAH

Flag Post

I don’t play many boss type games so I dont have many choices….

Hardest, Wolf from Starfox Command
Funnest, Kanto Region Elite Four

Flag Post

Hardest Boss: Skeletron Prime in Terraria. He is impossible to kill!!

Flag Post

the race on episode one of the prquil of star wars lego game is so fucking messed up so hard thou

Flag Post

Hardest Boss: Beowulf in Devil May Cry 3.
This guy can take a ton of damage and dish out quite a bit of it too. When he charges on all fours he’ll take out a good 1 and a half bars of your health out and the feathers that he shoots from his wings are damn near impossible to dodge. Even when you hit his weak spot (his non blinded eye) a few times his counter attack will take you right back to the ground. I ended up having to use 5 large vital stars and 2 holy water just to beat this guy, and even then you don’t kill him. In the cutscene that follows he is blinded and tracks down your scent again, but due to being blind he had no idea that he tracked down Vergil instead. Then Vergil takes him out without any effort applied and takes the credit for your kill. The fact that I had been trying to beat this guy for an hour and he just dies by the hand of someone else nearly made me throw my controller across the room.

Most Fun Boss: Mr. Freeze in Arkham City. This boss fight is a truly unique experience for gamers as there aren’t any fights like this one. Freeze is a strategist and tracks your footprints like a bloodhound, so you must use your takedowns to stop this walking refrigerator. The thing is that once you’ve used a takedown to stun him and do a beatdown he will do something that will render that attack impossible. If you disable his gun with the jamming device he will merely recalibrate his gun and continue to hunt you. Stealth takedown from behind a window? He’s gonna freeze the windows. Hit him with the magnets? He’ll freeze the magnets. After doing a glide kick he will release a gas into the air that begins to freeze up your cape and if you’re fighting him on New Game+ he can and will disable your detective mode. He isn’t difficult, but he’s just a unique boss to fight and his voice is just epic.

Flag Post

any given boss from zombies ate my nieghbors is a bleep to kill!

Flag Post

Most hardest boss:Akron from EBF3

Especially on epic.Took several tries to defeat it.

Most fun:Animus from Mardek 3

Basically,you only need aether resistance and some SPR reducers.Then you’re set!

Flag Post
Originally posted by bjjdude:

HAHAHAH

But that’s not even the hardest mode in the game…?

I haven’t been in the Cave scene for a while, but Zatsuza’s too damn hard to reach, let alone beat.

Flag Post

Most fun would probably be the final boss of Mega Man 7.
I can’t think of a suitable candidate for hardest though…

Flag Post

Probably Sephiroth, in Kingdom Hearts II.
Whilst not particularly difficult(even on Proud Mode), he was still really fun to fight against.
Especially with the Berserk Charge ability equipped >:D

Alternatively, the Cloud/Squall/Yuffie/Tiffa fight, in the coliseum of Kingdom Hearts II.
Again, whilst not particularly difficult, it was still a fun fight, especially when you have the Final Form.

FUN!?! THERE WAS NOTHING FUN ABOUT IT!!! I picked up my old kingdom hearts 2, and tried it yesterday I was lvl 72 and had the glide ability LV3, berserk,once more and lots of others but I still struggled. And i am about to do that Hades paradox tournament. (sorry about raging.)

Flag Post

How about Sephiroth from KH1? He was an optional battle but it kept me on my toes.

I was already at level 80 then I panicked and opted to level to 99 before facing him. :p

Flag Post

Shao Khan from Mortal Kombat, took me a few hours.

Flag Post

Bob Barbas of the new DMC was the best boss battle ever!

Flag Post

Bowser!

Flag Post

Most fun would probably be the final boss of Mega Man 7.