[Cursed Treasure: Don't Touch My Gems!] Questions, Problems, Suggestion Thread

18 posts

Flag Post

Okay guys ots easy just post all your problems here and im sure we will be able to all help each other out. Dont create new thread for each question just use this one.

Flag Post

my games are not saving what is going on?

Flag Post

help… mi game are not saving to… thank…

Flag Post

my games are also not saving

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Sam problem….games not saving???? what am I missing?

Flag Post

Same here. Does this have anything to do with the recent Chrome issue? Is the game saving the file in the old folder that Chrome no longer recognises?

Flag Post

My game did save after my first sitting through and playing, but the save file has disappeared :/ very disappointed..

Flag Post

Definitely quite annoying that my save files have all disappeared on me when I’ve been actively playing the game. Checking to see if I can find them in a unrecognized folder somewhere, but if not than its not really worth starting all over =/.

Flag Post

Yeah, not saving. I’ve played this game before, and it has worked find. Dafuq?

Flag Post

So everyone who has problems with it not saving:

I was up to level 24 then had to clear my cache, it wiped out my save file. Took me just over three weeks of light play to get there, brilliant rating to lv 13.

Previously, I had cleared my cookies and then came back to the site, only to find my file was still here.

As a side note as I cleared my cache I also reset my modem, possible effect related to that.

Therefore: My conclusion is that we lose our save files if the cache clears itself. Mine is set to never clear giving me a total size of well over a gig of stored data. Keep in mind the possibility that resetting your modem might trigger the clear as well. Hope this helps to answer this question we have.

Flag Post

My file is resetting by itself, im not doing anything. I know this because i made a game, beat 2 levels, then came back the same minute and it wasnt there, just 3 empty slots that say [ profile name ] [ level 999 ] (New Game).

Flag Post

I’m with everyone else. The game used to save, and now it doesn’t. Is this going to be fixed, or should we not bother playing anymore unless we can play the whole thing in one sitting?

Flag Post

This issue has nothing to do with cache being periodically or manually cleared. When I start a new game, save it and then reload the page, the save game is just not there. I do not clear my browser cache every 30 seconds, so there must be another cause.

Flag Post

To everyone losing save files, the solution is to get rid of Pepperflash: http://www.enounce.com/chrome-disable-pepperflash (Thanks, 0_Tuo_0 !)

Flag Post

I have a question: which level gives the most experience that is also easy to beat?

Flag Post

^Level 10. Lower row – 2 temples, 2 crypts, upper row – den, den, crypt, den. Temples uprgrade to burning temple, crypts to chilling crypts, dens to ballista den. You are brilliant every time.

Flag Post

oh ok thank you!