What game(s) are you currently playing?

25 posts

Flag Post

Just a little courious what games people play here.

Below is the screenshot from my current favorite game farmerama (www.famerama.bigpoint.com), which is a f2p browser based farming sim game similar to Facebook’s Farmville.

So, What game(s) are you currently playing?

Flag Post

e-sim, Stronghold Kingdoms, and World of Tanks.

Flag Post

Random Badged Games, Diablo 3, and Diablo 2.

Flag Post

Fire Emblem on GBA, Tactics Ogre: LUCT on PSP, Team Fortress 2 on PC, Halo Combat Evolved on PC, STALKER Call of Pripyat on PC, League of Legends on PC, Kongregate Chat on Kongregate.

Flag Post

random flash games, minecraft, trails: evo.

Flag Post

Tekken 3, Scrapland, Children of the Nile, Age of Mythology.

Flag Post

None

I was playing one 2 seconds ago, but the title says currently.

Flag Post

Just started playing a game called Battle Space, so well see where that takes me…

Edit: Hmmm… same ol MMO type game.. oh, they give you some neat battle animation, nice! Wow, nice planet empire building thingy! Ok, nice ship and weapon assortments. Ok, hire commanders and officers..seen that before… But you can edit there name and picture! I now have a Space fleet commanded by Rainbow Dash!

Flag Post

BYM, Tyrant, and RotMG.

Flag Post

Uncharted 2 and the PixelJunk games at the moment

Flag Post

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Sky and Diablo 3, although more of the former for some reason.

Flag Post

Shell Shock Live, Battlefield 3, Skyrim, and Assassin’s Creed: Revelations. I play Shell Shock Live once or twice a day for about thirty minutes each gaming session, Battlefield 3 occasionally at night, Skyrim two-three times a week trying to complete the main quests and a lot of the side quests (save files got corrupted several months ago and I’ve been slowly getting back to where I was), and I’ve had Assassin’s Creed: Revelations since around December and I still haven’t completed the story. It’s just so repetitive, but I want to complete it before the new Assassin’s Creed game comes out.

This reminds me that I should get new games. I’m considering getting Ghost Recon: Future Soldier and Saints Row: The Third.

Flag Post

Currently Playing: SMT: Devil Survivor 2

On and Off: Random badged games, Neverwinter Nights, Touhou 4 and 6, Starcraft 1 and 2, Warcraft 3, ACS (fan made Tales fighting game)

Flag Post
Originally posted by jacobmatto:

Is Uncharted 2 Multiplayer still alive? Or are you just playing Singleplayer?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Redfin_802:

I think Uncharted 2 is still alive online. I saw my friend played it last month.

Flag Post

Borderlands and Shadowrun (SNES)

About to start Diablo, though. (First one)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Predatorx687:

I saw this on youtube. If DIABLO 3 WERE A GIRL. Pretty funny.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I43GUnZN_s4
Anyway my friend and I will play it, too.

Flag Post
Originally posted by happyforyou:
Originally posted by Predatorx687:

I saw this on youtube. If DIABLO 3 WERE A GIRL. Pretty funny.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I43GUnZN_s4
Anyway my friend and I will play it, too.

The punchline was horrible, but it was OK nevertheless.

Flag Post

I’m playing War2 Glory

Flag Post
Originally posted by Redfin_802:

As happyforyou said, it’s still online. I’m going for the Platinum right now though so I haven’t played too much of the online. I’m actually making my way through the story for the 4th time :P I enjoyed the online but I’ve heard the MP is better in UC3 and I’ve had the UC3 Collector’s Edition since November but I haven’t even opened it yet.

Also, the UC2 map packs are going to be free for a limited time soon because they’re releasing UC1 and UC2 through the PS Store. So if don’t have them, then I’d get ’em if I were you when they come out.

Flag Post

Currently, just finished playing Marvel: Ultimate Alliance, which I’d bought recently.
Going to play through it again.

Currently in the middle of my first Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning playthrough, which I ditched in favour of a fourth Dark Chronicle/Dark Cloud 2 playthrough.

Recently started playthroughs I won’t bother completing:
Second playthrough of Crackdown, first playthrough of Crackdown 2, first playthrough of Dead Space, first playthrough of BioShock.

Flag Post
Originally posted by HappyAlcoholic:

Currently, just finished playing Marvel: Ultimate Alliance, which I’d bought recently.
Going to play through it again.

Currently in the middle of my first Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning playthrough, which I ditched in favour of a fourth Dark Chronicle/Dark Cloud 2 playthrough.

Recently started playthroughs I won’t bother completing:
Second playthrough of Crackdown, first playthrough of Crackdown 2, first playthrough of Dead Space, first playthrough of BioShock.

From what you’ve played, how is Kingdoms of Amalur? It’s the only game that I want at the moment but I need to save up for a car.

Flag Post

Hmmm….
It’s “flawed”.
It has some really really nice aspects to it, but a couple of let-downs.

Combat is fun(even with Rogues and mages), all your equipment looks awesome(even the shit you get right at the start), various menus and systems are easy to use.
The graphics are really nice(appropriate for the game), you’re given a ton of shit to do right from the get-go(almost a bit too much, as it can distract you from the main quest or various faction questlines).
Game world is not necessarily “big”, but it feels massive to the point of daunting.
Shop’s inventory doesn’t refresh, so it’ll stick with the same crap for the entire game that it starts with, wide variety of opponents requiring you to vary your attacks in order to capitalise on their specific(or only) weaknesses.
Not enough core materials for crafting equipment show up, and they can’t be bought from shops, either.
Small inventory, even after you’ve bought all inventory space upgrades, means you’ll be fast travelling back to your stash/ a shop to sell your shit often.

Whether many of these are pros or cons will depend on your opinion.
A lot of the things someone else dislikes may be something I’ll love, and vice versa.
I’d recommend just hiring it for a weekend first, too see whether or not you think you’ll be into it.
If you are, I’d buy it, if not, nothing lost.

Flag Post

Well I played the demo and thoroughly enjoyed it even though it was glitched to death. So I would assume I’d like the less-buggy full game?

Flag Post
Originally posted by HappyAlcoholic:

Hmmm….
It’s “flawed”.
It has some really really nice aspects to it, but a couple of let-downs.

Combat is fun(even with Rogues and mages), all your equipment looks awesome(even the shit you get right at the start), various menus and systems are easy to use.
The graphics are really nice(appropriate for the game), you’re given a ton of shit to do right from the get-go(almost a bit too much, as it can distract you from the main quest or various faction questlines).
Game world is not necessarily “big”, but it feels massive to the point of daunting.
Shop’s inventory doesn’t refresh, so it’ll stick with the same crap for the entire game that it starts with, wide variety of opponents requiring you to vary your attacks in order to capitalise on their specific(or only) weaknesses.
Not enough core materials for crafting equipment show up, and they can’t be bought from shops, either.
Small inventory, even after you’ve bought all inventory space upgrades, means you’ll be fast travelling back to your stash/ a shop to sell your shit often.

Whether many of these are pros or cons will depend on your opinion.
A lot of the things someone else dislikes may be something I’ll love, and vice versa.
I’d recommend just hiring it for a weekend first, too see whether or not you think you’ll be into it.
If you are, I’d buy it, if not, nothing lost.

seriously, i thought you were talking about skyrim… this is so alike, xD