Minecraft
Uncharted Waters: New Horizons
Rock Band

Flag Post
Originally posted by BobTehLoner:

Amen.

Flag Post

For now,

Computer: Command and Conquer series. Any game will do.
PS3: At the moment, it will have to be Armored Core 4 Answer. Not a very popular game.
WII: …this console sucks.

Flag Post

There are way too many to count. I can’t pick a favorite.

Flag Post

Currently, inFamous (as Exclusive game) and Skyrim (as multi-platform game).

But I’m getting Prototype 2 in the weekend and I have quite of a big expectations towards it.

Flag Post

i really like tf2

Flag Post

Flag Post

] is a real fun game. You guys should check it out!
~Burzurkur

Flag Post

StarSupremacy

is a fun game, you guys should check it out!
~ Burzurkur

Flag Post
Originally posted by Chaighdean:

i really like tf2

me too

Flag Post

pretty much the best 3do game ever made – Tetrisman64 OT king

Flag Post

My absolute favorite of all I have played is either BYM or Tyrant?

Flag Post

Shadow of the Colossus.

- It combines puzzle and platform to create a completely original game play.
- A linear plot line.
- The music is one of the most beautiful soundtracks ever, rivaling that of most orchestral based soundtracks such as that of Skyrim’s.
- It has a timeless feel.
- The sprawling landscapes can satisfy even the more curious.
- Each of the individual colossi offer a completely unique battle experience.
- Extremely high replay value.
- Is a sequel to “Ico”, giving understanding to the origin of the characters of “Ico”.

I don’t believe I’ll ever enjoy a game as much as I have when playing “Shadow of the Colossus”, but then again, they have yet to release “The Last Guardian”….

Flag Post

Final Fantasy X
Borderlands
Fallen Sword

Flag Post

SNES: Donkey Kong Country
ps: Tekken
ps2: Dark Cloud 2
Xbox360: Blue Dragon/Fable 2
Kong: Cursed Treasure:Don’t Touch My Gems

Flag Post

So many Games,So Many Consoles…So Little Time. Chronologically More or LessPS3-GTA IV,XBOX 360 Borderlands, Wii.Uhh-Star Successor, Ds.I Dunno, Xbox Star Wars Battlefront II, Ps2-REZ, Gamecube…Super Mario Sunshine,N-64 Super Mario World 64,Ps-1 Twisted Metal series, Super Nintendo-StarFox,Sega Genesis-Sonics I Guess, NES Xanic (sp?), Sega Master System Any of the 3D Titles,Vectrex Star Castle,Colecovision Lady Bug,Intellivision Bump & Jump, Atari Jaguar Tempest 2000,7800.ahhh..5200 hmm…2600 Pitfall 2,Virtua Boy oooh,TurboGraphx 16 Alien Crush, GBA, DS, Gameboy on & on & on….3DO,Cd-I…..

Flag Post

Well of course, in my opinion I find the best game GARRYS MOD on STEAM. Made by VALVE.

Flag Post

league of legends

Flag Post

Real space 3 is a space war game about a war between the katuri empire and the United fleet. You control The United Fleet ship antaris and fight against the katuri in 40 levels leading up to the final battle in which you duel the Katuri commander the Katuri fleep ship vengeance. The KFS Vengeance destroyed planet earth and leads attacks against you.

My avatar is the Katuri empire flag. The other two games aren’t as good of quality as realspace 3 so I would reccomend you get part 3. Part two lets you command the vengeance and destroy earth.

http://www.jaggedbladegames.com/realspace3shootinggame/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRvD-jYJk88&feature=relmfu

Be sure to check out the gameplay because it is great.

I beat every level on every difficulty! I was so happy when I brought down the KFS Vengeance on insane. So many deaths but I finnaly got you!

Flag Post

Gears of war 3

Flag Post

My favorite game that I love is still Warcraft III. Outdated small time strategy game, but I still like playing the custom games on the servers that bots host. Second favorite is Age of Mythology. Console games are a different topic, I like Gran Turismo 5 and Skyrim.

Flag Post

Final Fantasy VI by far. I’m just a RPG guy, but that one is absolutely my favorite.