Best Stealth game:
Deus Ex Human Revolution and Deus Ex
Best RPG:
The Elder Scrolls Skyrim and Oblivion
Best Racing game:
DiRT 2/3

Flag Post

Sid Meier’s civilization 3.

I tried 4 but I didn’t really like it so I just bought the expansions for civ three and my favorite civilization is the Persians.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lexicographicide:

My favourite game… probably Black & White on PC/Mac. Oh what’s that? Never heard of it? Oh… :l

That pokemon game? /shot
anyway, I think it’s PvZ.

Flag Post

The best game ever is Doom. First off, it’s still a great and fun game to play. Graphics suck, yeah, but the gameplay is awesome. Fast paced action, tons of maps, mods, everything you can think of has been done. So still to these days, it’s perfect.

And second, FPS wouldn’t even exist if there was no Doom. It’s what defined the whole gendre.

So good.

Flag Post

Half-Life. Mostly due to the superb voice acting and storyline that truly makes this game a gem to be remembered.

Flag Post

I don’t mean Pokémon Black and White. I mean the game literally called Black & White by Lionhead Studios. :(

Flag Post

Pokemon Red or Chrono Trigger.

Flag Post

My favorite game is Earthbound or Mother 2, however you want to say it.

Flag Post

Let’s see here.. Borderlands 1/2, L4D 1/2, CoD MW2, MW3 and BO2, Skyrim, AC Brotherhood (Haven’t played the others yet), Rayman (First one only), Crash Bandicoot, Super Smash Bros, Super Mario Bros, GoW 1-3, and Dungeon Fighter Live. Now for PC my favorites are Runescape, Vindictus, Darkblood, Dungeon Fighter Online, Knight Online, Dragon Nest, Maplestory, RaiderZ, and Rusty Hearts.

Flag Post

Phantom Brave holds my heart in a special way.

Flag Post

Assassin’s Creed

Flag Post

It can only be Assassin’s Creed

Flag Post

i have several, take yer pick:

1: ALL the super mario platformers

2: sonic colors (wii)

3: final fantasy crystal crhonicles (gamecube)

4: zombies ate my neighbors (SNES)

5:plants vs zombies (pc)

Flag Post

Legend of Zelda: The Windwaker FTW

Flag Post

fallout 3
lol

Flag Post

MARDEK Chapter 1,2 and 3
EBF3
And probably,EBF4 too

Flag Post

Non Kongregate:
1.Armored Core 3 Silent Line
2.Armored Core:Last Raven
3.Pokemon Platinum(Too bad mine’s Pirated :( )
4.Pokemon HG/SS(Pirated too D: )
5.Gran Turismo 4
Kongregate:
1.Strike Force Heroes
2.Diamond Hollow II
3.Tyrant
4.Raze 2
5.Bubble Tanks 3(Ultra lag FTW)
If Mixed…:
1.Armored Core 3 Silent Line
2.Strike Force Heroes
3.Diamond Hollow II
4.Armored Core:Last Raven
5.Pokemon Platinum

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Best games in this site: 1. Freefall Tournament 2. Strike Force Heroes.

Flag Post

Nippon Ichi Software Games such as the Disgaea series was very enjoyable if you’re into srpg’s. Also currently playing Touhou and occasionally other Bullet Hell Shmups. Not much can compare to the thrill of dodging metric tons of bullets heading your way. =P

Flag Post

Favorite of all time has to be Banjo-Kazooie. There’s a bunch of more recent ones fighting over the Top 5 though, namely Bioshock, Batman Arkham Asylum/City, Team Fortress 2, L4D1/2, Portal 1/2, Borderlands 1, etc.

Flag Post

Deus Ex Series, Borderland Series, Half Life Series, Oddworld Series………..I like series

Flag Post

group a: zelda games, early sonic games, tetris, asteroids, tempest, missile command.

group b: Runescape, Minecraft, minecraft with tekkit mod, Pardus, Dwarf Fortress, Silent Frontier (on randomthoughts.net ) (it’s an old, old java game that’s hard to get into but worth it), Gemcraft, Submachine series.

Flag Post

Adventure/RPG: Skyrim
More action-ish: Either Star wars Battlefront 2 or Assasins Creed
Strategy: Civilization V
Creative/Sandbox: Either minecraft or Garry’s mod
Sport: EA Sports Fight Night (All of them)
FPS: Either Medal of Honour Airborne or Halo 4
Flash Game: Mud and Blood 2
Game that my nan could probably manage to play: Farming Sim 2013
Open World: GTA: San Andreas
MMO: I’m not sure if it classes as an MMO, but Realm of the Mad God
Fighter/Beat ’em up: Beat down Fists of Vengence

TOP 5 OUT OF ALL THAT CRAP

1. GTA: SA
2. Skyrim
3. Minecraft
4. Halo 4
5. Civilization V

EDIT: Batman Arkham City is an amazing game, but it kind of fits into a few catergories and it comes at number 6. Still deserves a special mention.

Flag Post

Top three Computer games: Mutilate-a-doll, The Company of Myself, and Territory War 3. Console: Grand Theft Auto Series, Little Big Planet Karting, and The Amazing Spider-Man Arcade: Sonic the Hedgehog, Super Mario Bros., Super Mario Kart