Best Kingdom Hearts Characters

45 posts

Flag Post

The name says it all. (Riku, Cloud, Demyx, and Axel are best in my opinion)

Flag Post

Whilst I love Kingdom Hearts, I find all the characters to be somewhat cheesy and generic.
If I had a favourite, it’d probably be one of the Final Fantasy characters that appeared in it.

Flag Post

I’ve always been fascinated by Kingdom Hearts. When it first came out I thought it was cool to be seeing all these Disney characters in a game together. Never have gotten a chance to play it sadly.

Flag Post

You’re missing out, Beny071.
The game may seem childish, but it’s one of the most fun games you’ll ever play.
The combination of worlds and characters only adds to it.

Flag Post

Yussh, I only own re:coded, and 358/2 days, but I’ve gotta feeling that a PS2 is cumin my way real soon.

Flag Post

Xion.

Flag Post

axel, demyx, sephiroth (epic sword), and cloud.

Flag Post

Axel,Demyx,Riku,Cloud(AMAZING sword),and Roxas.(My FAVORITE Kingdom Hearts character is Axel though.

Flag Post

The most important part of an RPG to me is immersion, and Kingdom Hearts 1(i specify 1) accomplished this. Kingdom Hearts 2 kinda felt like how Final Fantasy X-2 Is to Final Fantasy X. It’s an extended story that tries to tie up some loose ends, but really just feels like a separate adventure that happens to be set in the same world and wasn’t as good as it could have been. Of course I say that, but Sanctuary playing at the end of 2 gets me emotional every single time. Overall, both games were great.

I have played Chain of Memories and was very meh on it. I’ve played part of 358/2 and it was alright, but nothing overly impressive. Not played Birth by Sleep, I tend not to care much for prequels.

I did like all the main characters, I felt like i could relate to them and thus care about what happened to them. I recommend at the very least the first game to anyone who hasn’t tried the series.

Personally, My favorite character was Riku. Squall was somewhat interesting as well.

Flag Post

My favorite one is the one that seems like a cliche anime character who’s emotions are constantly strained by events relating to some in the past; and who eventually discovers the true meaning of love and/or friendship in spite of the hardships he/she faces.

See what I did there?

Flag Post

riku is my fav for being badass.

Flag Post

Sora or Roxas .

Flag Post

Roxas And Axel

Flag Post

Roxas, Axel, Cloud, Riku, Sephiroth, Demyx and Xemnas

Flag Post

Roxas or Riku.

Flag Post

Roxas, Sora, and Axel.

Roxas looks cool and I feel sorry for him. He found out that he was a nobody and he had to leave his best friends.
Sora is the hero of the main Kingdom Hearts (obviously) and he’s always so caring to his friends.
Axel is a great and kind person, but he’s gone to the darkness. His hair and weapons of choice are pretty cool, too.

Flag Post

King Mickey, especially with the Organization XIII robes on.
I remember being rescued by him against Xaldin or something, the guy with lances.

Flag Post

Yeah, despite what people who don’t know the series may think, King Mickey is the most badass character ever

Flag Post

Sephiroph he WILL KILL YOU MULTIPLE TIMES.Personally on KH1 it took me 20 tries on lv.80 and KH2 it took 15tries on lv.95

Originally posted by Nemoe:

King Mickey, especially with the Organization XIII robes on.
I remember being rescued by him against Xaldin or something, the guy with lances.

Yeah Xaldin 2nd hardest boss in this game.Mickey had to save me 3 times for me to win,and then I just stalled on the reviving Sora and brought Xaldin to 1 health with an endless combo before bringing Sora back for the kill.I would put him above Sephiroph in hardness,but Mickey can’t help you against Sephiroth,unlike Xaldin.You don’t even get Donald or Goofy to help you :(

Flag Post

Mansex-errr….Xemnas. Yeah.

Xemnas, Sephiroth, Sora, and Axel.

Flag Post

Riku… just Riku.

Flag Post

None of the female characters have been mentioned (that I’ve seen while skimming through the posts), so I feel a bit obligated to nominate Kairi. Sure, she’s a bit weaksauce and she spends 90% of the first game in a coma and she’s dumb enough to get herself captured and the only scene you see her fighting in is in Kingdom Hearts II while she attempts to hack away with the sissiest looking Keyblade ever, but you have to hand it to her… She never stops. And while I’m nominating Kairi, Namine should be added to that list. She gets this terrible reputation because she sends Sora into a suspended status, but she does it out of pity, not to mention she’s incredibly powerful. Powerful enough to be pursued (and possibly feared) by Organization XIII and the true Ansem the Wise.

Also, I’d like to throw my support in for Xaldin being the most difficult boss in the game next to Sephiroth. Like a few other users, I called in Mickey multiple times (five is my record, which I’m not exactly proud of). I’d also like to throw the second boss from the Pride Lands into the pool as well. That creature was incredibly infuriating, constantly trapping you under its feet and then making you re-complete the sequence if you didn’t finish all the parts in time to access the back where you had to do the damage.

Glad to see there are other fans on the site!

Flag Post

Sora

Flag Post

I remember i played Kingdom hearts when i was younger, Although I was playing it in Japanese I think so i was just walking around the game and doing what i assumed was right, and yes the story kept going but i of course did not understand a thing. In the end i didnt know what to do so i ended up giving up and not playing it anymore.

Flag Post

Ventus because he resembles Sora and existed before Sora and Roxas that’s why :D
I like Kingdom Hearts:Birth by Sleep (PSP), but Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 (PS2) is far more interesting especially the mini games.