Best Kingdom Hearts Characters page 2

45 posts

Flag Post

I’m guessing Sora,The King,Riku,Cloud,Sepherioth,Roxas,Donald,and Goofy too.

Flag Post
Originally posted by koenvdv:

Sora

SORA THE BEST :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by whipper123:

Roxas or Riku.

Sora

Flag Post

to me Sora and Roxas are the best

Flag Post

Donald duck.

gets shot

Flag Post

Xigbar,Xaldin,Larxene, Sora, Micky, Roxas,Zexion,Xion

Flag Post

Mine is Axel. i just like everything about him,his kewl chakrams,his epic (fake) personality his COTHES and last but definatly not least his HAIR just look at that bad ass spiky red hair XD. My second favorite is Riku. Not the one from Dream Drop Distance, not the one from KH 1 but the one in 358 2 days/re coded. I HATE that he cut his epic hair, theres a vid on u tube its like " what really happened to Rikus hair" But in KH 1 he is just a big douche.

Flag Post

Axel, roxas, cloud, demyx, riku, and ventus

Flag Post

Demyx.

That whiny little attitude gets me every time.

Flag Post

Xion.

Flag Post

Hmm… I suppose my last comment was too small. I think that Xion is the best Kingdom Hearts character, and she’s actually one of my favourites in video game history!

Flag Post

Riku and Cloud. Cloud’s sword is pretty awesome

Flag Post

Oh my god as a kingdom hearts fan this is very hard for me to decide… Most epic character would just have to be Roxas. He’s flipping beast. Demyx would be a role model for me… Oh yes he has influenced on me very much. XD Axel is awesome and sweet and I think he’s just an awesome best friend to Roxas and Xion and I have found myself crying many times during this game over him. Sora will always be my main man, he’s just goofy and sweet and caring and plain out adorable. The way he automatically forgives Riku, just really makes me think: He’s such a kind person!!! TT-TT Riku was really just bugging me in Kingdom Hearts 1 but in Kingdom Hearts Two I said: He went through so much alone T-T and I forgave him XD Ventus is the most adorable thing I have ever seen in my entire life! The way he is so gentle and caring and cares so much for Terra is just so cute! And his sensitive and adorable side <3 GAH can’t decide! XD Forgive my fangirling lol

Flag Post

With out a doubt, squall lion-heart….or leon, wich ever you prefer

Flag Post

Roxas, no competition. 358/2’s story is touching. I tried my best not to shed a tear by the end of it.

Flag Post

Sora, Ventus, Riku, and Roxas.

Flag Post

Roxas. Maybe Sephirothe.

Flag Post

I’d say Riku, because he’s a bad-ass, he’s kinda cute looking, okay, fine, VERY cute, and also because of his story in DDD.

Flag Post

My favorite is Roxas. I was so disappointed he wasn’t in KH 2 more.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheQuietGamer:

My favorite is Roxas. I was so disappointed he wasn’t in KH 2 more.

Even I was sad. I hope he returns in the new game.. or any game after the new one.