Official Enigmata Stellar War Thread page 17

2027 posts

Flag Post

Thanks Drakeno.

Flag Post
Originally posted by KrimsonKing:

Asking again: ANYONE killed Villalobos on Insane yet?

If you search the thread, someone did it with Nyon Exists and almost no special towers.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Differ:
Originally posted by KrimsonKing:

Asking again: ANYONE killed Villalobos on Insane yet?

If you search the thread, someone did it with Nyon Exists and almost no special towers.

042Austin3, see it.

Huh. I find that a little suspect. I’ve resorted to the packing bug, and have 20 Exists w/10 chargers, plus 3x Aries, 3x Lightbringer, plus some other misc towers. Aries and Lightbringer clearly do more damage than Exists, even given the shield ignoring nature of Exists.

I’ll add in more Exists. Suppose the Devas, awesome as they are, might not be worth it for ‘Lobos. Can’t see how that will make the big difference however.

Flag Post

Hi, guys. Any ideas on improving my base?

Flag Post

does the healing amplyfier stack with the auto-heal?

Flag Post

my base :3 (all weapons have at least 46range) now slowly upgrading negs to give 92%(totalled) resis. any tips on how to improve?

Flag Post
Originally posted by SanderXXX:

Hi, guys. Any ideas on improving my base?

resize the image please e.e i can’t see anything

Flag Post
Originally posted by Hedgehog101:

resize the image please e.e i can’t see anything

Actually it supposed to be a kind of joke. The pic is in it’s original size (is not “zoomed out”).

Flag Post

Somehow this type of base building ruins the fun for me.
It’s like: If you wanna stand a chance vs such a “cheated” base, you have to cheat too. If not, take the auto-loss.

And i know its not really cheating. But when i read the thread i’m definately not the only one that has this feeling.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fadings:

Somehow this type of base building ruins the fun for me.
It’s like: If you wanna stand a chance vs such a “cheated” base, you have to cheat too. If not, take the auto-loss.

And i know its not really cheating. But when i read the thread i’m definately not the only one that has this feeling.

I started reading this forum today and when i saw that someone posts pics with such abuse of unit editor I thought “hey, i think i can do this too”. And I did. It took me 2 hours. Btw I bet it can be improved to 1 square (4 walls only)
. As you can (not) see on this picture: 3 aries’, 3 teslas, 3 Lightbringers, couple of nixons, 5 chargers, 5 neg voiders, 7 vira healers, 6 beacons, 3 x-zacs, tech center + walls and droids. All unit’s upgrades are maxed. Btw this build sucks in pvp if your opponent has Korazons – 1 shot damages all buildings and healers just can’t handle it.

Flag Post

Why make small? Its waste of time and reduction of flexibility. Make the base bigger than you need. So you can reconfigurate it fast (Goldgenerators in for Goldmissions (grinding to get upgrades), weapons in for fight missions, more healers in, if required) and even in field during fights.

Here how it looks now, while im collecting gold:
[url=http://postimage.org/image/8veavay8f/][img=http://s11.postimage.org/8veavay8f/base.jpg][/url] (Instead of the 3 dark barriers one can use another Inf. Fortress and adjust the walls a bit to close the gaps.)

3 Minutes and not much work later it is reconfigurated for fighting bosses. There is no need of wasting time with placing units.

Flag Post

Damn link: http://s11.postimage.org/3jzealc5v/base.jpg

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kohlenstoff:

Damn link: http://s11.postimage.org/3jzealc5v/base.jpg

U can sacrafice at least 2 walls to get more firepower (without losing uhmmm… defenceability)

Flag Post

Isn’t it obvious why small > big?
In the screenshot above he used 6 Walls to cover his maze and all beacons can heal every single unit.
Your base has 15 Walls, which means 9 Towers less (!) to deal any dmg.

In fact in lower levels you surely can play with bigger bases. But you won’t stand a chance vs insane villalobos.

Flag Post

edit:
And don’t forget about the limits of rare/unique stuff.
If you already have your 3 Aries, Lightbringers and co theres simply no need for more gold generators or more tech centers or whatever. In the end its the unit limit (= building space), that does matter.

Flag Post

I have the walls, becuse they are lvl 7. I have them in field, because i have them. Fadlings said it correctly. The wide base has its advantages in regenerating, which is the skill which i use mostly during gameplays. The enemys tend to spread the fire on the whole surface. If i put just one beacon in every corner, i dont have to fear to loose any unit in any boss fire, bevore rage is reached. I even dont need to look at them.

I need the Gold for the upgrades. The Ultrarares are not really cheap. With this pictured configuration can i make 1,000,000 Gold in one hard round in tesira (with steady clicking on taunt enemys, 600,000 in field and 300,000 bonus at end).

If i need Firepower, i put non-weapons in my unit-bank and weapons from the bank in the field. I said, its done in 3 minutes and can be even done during battle. But this is now the gold collection configuration.

Flag Post

Aye, the stacking bug also helps with getting all units in range of your chargers.

Really, it’s the only way to maximize damage, which is essential for taking down the higher Insane levels. It’s a game exploit, to be sure, but most interesting tactics in games started as similar bugs (see Street Fighter II’s combos). It’s exciting to need to break the game to be able to beat it.

I’m unconvinced of the need for full resist. I find with the stacked base with lots of healing, it’s overkill; just max out 1, maybe 2 Neg Voiders, and rely on healing to survive. It hasn’t been a hindrance to me (I still only ever lose walls, never towers, with only one Neg Voider), and you need all the firepower you can get.

The rankings of offensive towers goes Aries > Lightbringer > Devas* = Nyons > Thor* > Korazon > Tesla . Devas outdamage Nyons, but the anti-shield capability of Nyons brings them up to even, possibly greater. Thor is cute but not damaging enough, and I’m not sold on the drones (or ZAC fighters, for pure damage output). Korazons are nice for hitting lots of targets, but can backfire with shields. Tesla is flatly inferior to Nyons,

Flag Post

How do you even do the stacking bug? Curious…

Flag Post

Am I the only one that wants the stacking bug removed? Along with a limit on Nyon exists, I hate the maps in sw battle with 35+ Nyon exists, not to mention everyone who plays hacked bases.

Flag Post

It’s a pain in the ass, but once you get it going, it’s easy.

Basically, start with a typical tightly packed formation. Pick one of your units, larger ones are better, that have absolutely no wiggle room left. Try shoving it upwards. If you keep fiddling with it, you’ll get it to slightly move on top of the other unit, then it’s just a matter of carefully pushing it all the way on top. Rinse, repeat.

I haven’t seen any hacked bases, lulziwinz. The stacking bug is an exploit, not a hack. Big difference.

Flag Post

I never said the hacked bases with over 55 units had anything to do with the stacking bug.

Flag Post

I fought a base that had no command, and therefore could not be won against. That’s probably hacked.

Flag Post

I’m still not sold on the Tesla’s being useless. I have kept all three of the one’s I’ve found and have them completely maxed right now. True they do slightly less damage than a Nyon, but they attack faster and they stun 100% of the time when their upgrade is maxed. That alone makes them worth it to me.

Secondly, I recently decided to try out a Galaxy Turret for the fun of it and have been floored by how good it is. Placed at the front of my formation and with 117% damage increase it is getting an average of 21848 damage per level. Which includes the few levels where it was a lowly Nova Turret. Only 4 of my nyon’s are outpacing it, with 23429, 23171, 22627, and 22119 avg dmg per lvl.
A maxed Galaxy Turret without extra damage increases (other than the upgrades) does 420.3 dmg/sec.
While a maxed Nyon does only 170.5 dog/sec, but it does pierce shields and hit multiple units so I’d say double that to 340.9 and say it hits everything, while the Galaxy only hits non-shielded units.
Anyone have any thoughts? I’m keeping mine and seriously considering replacing my two Korazons with them.

Flag Post

Upgrading a Legend to a Lightbringer is giving me a headache! I put all my units on one side and the 3 i know that will blow on the other side (from having to load after every try it picks the same 3 every time). But sitll my whole base explodes :(. I have Legends 3 to upgrade

Flag Post

Bug

When I destroy a unit in Unit Bank, by dragging it to the Red Delete Unit button.
It gets counted as a unit lost at the end of a mission, when I click on it, it shows there are no Fallen Units.