Official Enigmata Stellar War Thread page 3

1994 posts

Flag Post

also look like a mistake in upgrades discriptions – before and after first upgrade I see same text

Flag Post

Hi,

how is the bank working ?

I have collected several new ship but now my “bank” is full .
where can I find these special ship I collected, where’s the famous bank and how can I empty it? :)

EDIT: ok I found it on the left of the screen ^^

Flag Post

So I’m supposed to be able to upgrade my Lv7 Ageis Barrier thingy’s into Titan Barriers.. what’s happened ?

Flag Post

Hello,

one of my titan barrier started to twinkle red and during this time it has more than 700HP instead of 246HP like the other. But i lost it after i reload the game. Someone know if it’s a bug or how to make it happen again ?

Flag Post

@Ourous: It got 100hp max more – which is kind of ridiculous for 500k gold.

Here’s a few more thoughts:

a) Goldgenerators mathematically suck (if you upgrade them). Example: 250→300 gold costs like 15200 or so (without cost reduction). That is 15200 gold/50gold in 10 sec = 3040 seconds. That’s right folks 50 minutes. Unless the infotext is wrong this is a ridiculous amount of time before i make profit. If I stick on 2 more Nyon Exists I kill more stuff in less time and probably gain more money from it (also upgraded turrets).

b) The percentual damage increase does make no sense whatsoever. I tested it with only two turrets real quick but the results were like 1.4 times the damage on my NyonExistVI and 1.19 times the damage on my TeslaV (which also had the 115% dmgbonus). The chargors I used however had 8, 8, 8, 8 and 9 % bonus. (1.08^4)1.09 would equal something like 1.48 times the damage. Adding it up wouldn’t provide any feasible results either (.084 + .09 = .45). Please explain?

c) I’m really curious too whether the rare-find bonus stacks (so far it didn’t work for me – personally I have the impression the effect is reverse) or not.

d) You should fix the question for upgrading an Aegis into a SteelOne wall. Neko asks whether you “really wanna upgrade dat Rath wall?”.

e) The offensive skills get largely useless at 9+ . . . I cycle them though the bossfights but only because I can. Not that the 5k more damage I can do in 2mins severly cut down on the time needed.
I thought I’d compile a guide of sorts
1) You should tech through to Nyon Exists (more important one) and Corazons asap.
2) Build lots of Nyon Exists (duh) and put some Aegis Walls infron of them (only needed at 6-7 +)
3) Don’t get the XP boost upgrade for anything except your Nyon Exists and your mainbase (and even that ain’t really needed) – every other tower is just a stopgap solution and the drones reach VII perfectly fine anyway.
4) Take the free unit cap increase first – it saves metric tons of money at the start.
5) Use the god damn save feature
6) The unit bank is still on the left. It’s hardly visible because it’s a dark grey tab that belnds perfectly with it’s surroundings
7) ZAC-Assimilators are pretty neat – for PvP. In PvE the current AI is blocking to much. They add good damage for the last two levels though (as well as providing throwaway cover).
8) Don’t upgrade gold generators (except for maybe that coins stay longer on the screen)
9) Regeneration only looks weak – once it hits level 10 it’s ridiculously powerful.
10) The heal bonus doesn’t only look insanely powerful – it is. It amplifies the healing of healing wave too.
11) Exploding box. Totally ridiculous. Just place it in front of a boss’ weapon. Does way more damage then Megablast. Still not phenomenal but if you have nothing else to do.
12) Orbs and EMP are nice boss skills – if you know you can’t beat em before rage fire them when they hit it. Not at the same time though (DUH!!!).

Flag Post

So, how do i manage to get a “ridiculous” result? I can´t loose less than zero towers, can I.

Flag Post

@Ourous: It got 100hp max more – which is kind of ridiculous for 500k gold.

Here’s a few more thoughts:

a) Goldgenerators mathematically suck (if you upgrade them). Example: 250→300 gold costs like 15200 or so (without cost reduction). That is 15200 gold/50gold in 10 sec = 3040 seconds. That’s right folks 50 minutes. Unless the infotext is wrong this is a ridiculous amount of time before i make profit. If I stick on 2 more Nyon Exists I kill more stuff in less time and probably gain more money from it (also upgraded turrets).

— to win this game you need to play for several hours, gold generators are quite godsend actually. I believe my time played is somewhere in 10 hours and still havent beaten final boss in normal (although i got quite close last time)
dumped my goldgenerators into bank tho, got all stuff upgraded, guess i have too many walls , need more dps to kill that bastard

Flag Post

also, for some reason i fail to connect to sw arena .. after the update that added wall rotate the server just doesnt accept me anymore

Flag Post

There’s another rare ship that I’ve not seen mentioned yet called the Aries. It has a base HP of 205 and initially can’t fire. There is an upgrade costing 800,000 + 3*Random Level 7 ships which apparently turns on the laser. Fingers crossed it’s a beast of a ship because I don’t know how I’m going to beat the final level otherwise.

Flag Post

2 questions.

1) There is a list of units that can be upgraded? Like Aegis Barrier to Titan Barrier.
2) Zava ability stack when you have more than one Tech Center with this ability?

Flag Post

Somehow im still not able to rotate those walls.
I really think i looked everywhere in the upgrade menu but it just isn’t there Oo

I do only have the same buttons as with normal towers. 3 upgrades at the bottom, top left is the picture, top right the button to delete. Nothing else.

Flag Post

I bought 2kk upgrade from lvl7 zac to x-zac. And i see no difference at all. Only visual.
We need a page with stats of all weapons we have.

Flag Post

The difference is that they have roughly 50 hp more or so, and do roughly 1-2 dmg more per 0.7 is what i can see. For the zac to x-zac

Flag Post

Thats the best 2kk i ever spent.

Flag Post

Vira Ultima:
10.5 Delay
Heals 20 at level 1, and 120 at max.
Base Range:23 (should cover your whole base, basically)

Base skills:
Darkness Alloy: Increase hp by 20, cost 200k gold
Team Vehemence: All units in range gain 8 max hp, cost 700k gold
Ultima Heal: Completely heals targets and cures any negative effects, costs 4.5mil gold

I dont plan on maxing the skills for this unit as they are too expensive, so I can only list the base stats. Also it is a free unit…just really really hard to get.

Flag Post

Gold gens are way better than they look. I maxed out 4 plus the gold/10s on my 2 drones and lab and it has doubled the gold I get farming for the cost of maybe 3 runs.

Flag Post

What exactly are arcane wrath’s good for?

Flag Post

So does anyone here use Zycon Storms?
I’ve found their range boost to be quite nice.
That, and the Chargor’s range can’t be boosted.
So, instead of healing and a range buff to 1/3rd or so of my scrunched up
army, I get a massive boost to range to my whole army.

Flag Post

I really think ZAC Fighter’s should not push bosses. One, it doesn’t make any sense for that tiny fighter to shove that huge Megacraft, and two, it’s bloody annoying when my fighters shove the boss to the top of the screen, out of the range of the rest of my towers.

Flag Post

Arcane Wrath is good for filling up gaps in your shields. Ridiculous on unit loss only happens if the rest of your stats are also ridiculous. Aries is about twice as powerful as Lightbringer (and shoots two lasers).

What I don’t understand is why everyone loves the Nyon Exist – the Kerazon seems to have much better output.

And those ultra-rare drop rates are entirely too ultra-rare; so far only one person in this entire thread has gotten one.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Blader:

So does anyone here use Zycon Storms?
I’ve found their range boost to be quite nice.
That, and the Chargor’s range can’t be boosted.
So, instead of healing and a range buff to 1/3rd or so of my scrunched up
army, I get a massive boost to range to my whole army.

Storms only give +1 range and their attack really sucks compared to Assassins and Nyon Exists.

Flag Post

Oh.. so the Chargor’s boost gives more than one…
I think me and the 24 Storms in my field have made a mistake.

Flag Post

well having two storms isn’t that bad, cause after 2-3 chargers, and two storms, you already have max range of the whole screen almost. storm’s extra dps isn’t that bad, but a full storm build is really bad XD

I have yet to see a damn ledgend and aries =/ god

Flag Post

I found another rare unit (price given with the 25% price reduction) :

Aries

Ultra Amplifier (35% attack power) 3400
Vitality (
10% laser duration) 13500
Activate : sacrifice 3 random VII unit, activate Aries (like legend), 750000

Fire dual laser

Flag Post
Originally posted by orbion:

well having two storms isn’t that bad, cause after 2-3 chargers, and two storms, you already have max range of the whole screen almost. storm’s extra dps isn’t that bad, but a full storm build is really bad XD

I have yet to see a damn ledgend and aries =/ god

Well for a while there it wasn’t like, full storm.
I mean I had like a few Zakanas shooting things, but then I read the descriptions for the Exist, and I was like d’oh.
This thing ALWAYS punches through shields.