Official Enigmata Stellar War Thread page 4

2019 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Blader:

Oh.. so the Chargor’s boost gives more than one…
I think me and the 24 Storms in my field have made a mistake.

Chargors give up to +5 range. I have 3 and my assassins can hit the top of the screen.

Flag Post

where did you find the aries test? like which map? XD

I’m wondering if different maps would give different chances of getting the rare or if the rare only drops on certain maps and such. By rare, i really only mean ledgend and aries XD

Flag Post

Latest Update:

- Fion Drones get pulled back on screen in the formation editor
- Fion Drones will ignore certain coins if it is a danger to collect
- Rare items can’t get pushed off the screen
- Bosses aren’t pushed back by ZAC Fighters
- Click on Units Lost at end of level to view details on what was lost

Flag Post

Fion Drones can die? I’ve had more trouble losing walls than I’ve ever had losing those guys.

Flag Post

Yeah, in extreme situations lol.

Btw if anyone is curious, here is the original prototype for Stellar War:

http://www.newgrounds.com/projects/games/535088/preview

Flag Post
Originally posted by orbion:

where did you find the aries test? like which map? XD

I’m wondering if different maps would give different chances of getting the rare or if the rare only drops on certain maps and such. By rare, i really only mean ledgend and aries XD

Well, I just found a ledgend farmingeither Tesire or Enogon.

Flag Post

hmm, kidgamez, you should also make coins not go off map either XD cause my range so much that i kill some before they spawn =o or kill them at the edge of screen.

Flag Post

Does “Zava detector” (+5% rare units drop rate) stack? I farmed for hours using 7 units with this upgrade and got only a tesla =/

Flag Post

Does anyone have the ultra rare units Thor and Darkness Barrier. Can you please list the upgrades because Im really curious how powerful they are.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Andralash:

Does “Zava detector” (+5% rare units drop rate) stack? I farmed for hours using 7 units with this upgrade and got only a tesla =/

I get about 4-5 rares each run in Zone One, try farming there…if it does take you hours, perhaps the bonus drop rate is reversed.

Flag Post

Maybe you should increase the unit-limit a bit? I feel kinda cramped at 55 units. Furthermore i think i have seen bases with 55+ units on the sw battle thing oO how can that be???

Flag Post
Originally posted by Silverax:

I get about 4-5 rares each run in Zone One, try farming there…if it does take you hours, perhaps the bonus drop rate is reversed.

i get 4-5 rares too, but always the same units: walls, that healer thing and the goldgenerator.

Btw, I found a “x rank” twice today, wth is that? lol

Flag Post

Then maybe they do not stack? I only use one +5% drop rate.

As for the “x rank”, what do you mean?

Flag Post

Another suggestion is to add on the bottom corner of the screen a menu with the skills that always show the 6 you using and add a shortcut to use like: z, x, c, v, b, n or other like that and you click after selecting.
so you don’t pause the game everytime you use a skill, only when you need.

Flag Post

Does anyone know if the Charger has benefits besides those which you buy?

Also, is it only the normal turrets than can upgrade once they reach level 7? Or is it some other distinctions? I’ve gotten both an Aegis to upgrade into a Titan, and a Nova to upgrade to a Galaxy.

Also, slight bug. The Galaxy turret was doing ~78 damage with a 10% increase in power from chargers and the like. But if you bought the RS amplifier, it dropped the damage down to 54.

Flag Post

Anyone else have a darkness barrier? It seems subpar for being such a rare and expensive unit.

Darkness Barrier

Insta-Death (1% chance of instantly killing some enemies // Does this mean when they hit it?) 3,750,000 gold
Darkness Alloy (increase hp by 20 per upgrade) lvl 3 costs 400kish
Darkness Drain (every 25 sec goes into drain mode for (max 9) seconds) 400kish for lvl 2

The problem is that it has no heal bonus so as a defensive unit has very low survivability when out of drain mode. Which is the majority of the time.

Flag Post

where did you get that darkness barrier deno? XD

Flag Post
Originally posted by Silverax:

Then maybe they do not stack? I only use one +5% drop rate.

As for the “x rank”, what do you mean?

now I understood what’s the rank X thing lol
It’s a rare unit that upgrade a random unit to lvl 10 (X). Atm I have a titan barrier andcommand base lvl X

Flag Post

Can’t remember, I got it pretty early on and stored it after it hit rank 7.

Ive also got a thor (from farming on insane spire probably).
The dmg is ??? but from the looks of it its at about half that of fully upped lightbringer, but it has a shield and can control 3 minions, idk if the dmg count includes the minion dmg.

Flag Post

Its seems to stack, but potentially there is some sort of diminishing return?

Flag Post

Also constantly taunting seems to increase drops more than I would expect from just an increase in number of enemies, but maybe thats just my perception.

Flag Post

-On Hard, Gold n’ Silver are 200 while Copper are 100. Why is this so? On Normal, Gold is 200, Silver is 100 or 200, Copper is 100. I don’t know about the win rewards. I only tried hard to see if I can get the How? achievement. I keep getting Good Job on the kills. Are there brackets on the results? How many to get Nice Try, Good Job, n’ so on. I actually have to try to get Nice Try.
-There’s no new game option when you return to the main menu from the galaxy view.
-How does one unlock Insane? There’s no description when hovering over it.
-There’s hardly any description for much of the things. What are the different status effects? What do they do?
-Oh, Red Sploders are immune to EMP. Nice. But what does the red effect do when they explode on something?
-I have 5 Chargors, 4 Zycon Storms all range maxed. Add one more range boost anything, range drops. Why? What do the Chargors shoot out? Temporary turret double efficiency?
-The effective weapon ranges of the Zakana n’ the Scorpion are not boosted to how much range they can get from my boosts. Intended? If so, fix the range/range boost they do get to how far the weapons fire actually goes.
-I tried out the ZAC in the Fion Dump Site. ZAC Fighters’ stats still nothing? They just patrol in a rather wide circle, but they don’t fire on anything. Also, the game’s a li’l funky in there. I can’t see the boosts when I click on units. Infected Fions bump into noninfected, but go through infected? Interesting. Perhaps a “Next Medal at:” under the Infected Destroyed? I can’t remember whether it’s 10,000 or 100,000. Gold generators don’t work here. Sucks. I can’t see if the X Gold per 10s actually works or not. Void Neg Effect has limited range, but nice to know it works here, too.
-What are the actual damage of the Arcane Wrath, I don’t remember if Ledgend is ??(has it been renamed Legend yet?), and Lightbringer?
-Have an option to disable the Danger warnings, the Bring It On effect on the Taunt, and the loading effect for the skills(and everything else), please. I cycle through the skills a lot. Also, when upgrading them, Neko asks, “Do you want to upgrade to (skill’s upgraded description)” instead of the skill’s name. Why not display current effect, next upgrade effect, then when clicked, display “Do you want to upgrade?”
-Same thing for turrets. I’m always wonder what the next upgrade effect will be, even though I can guess some of them.
-The Sure/Nope gets rather annoying. How about Yes/No? It’s less text n’ wear on the game.
-Genu’s the rebel commander? Interesting. Is this the prequel to everything?
-Excellent work on this game, overall. Verily rough around the edges, but I love how it’s done. Especially the units carrying over to the next stage bit. I’ll see if there’s a Kreds card at Gamestop next visit. Will there be more music tracks? Thank you for your hard work and an.. addictive fledgling game.

Flag Post

For Drakeno, just to help answer some >< well mostly just me replying and rambling i guess XD

1. No idea, My gold is 400, silver 200, copper 100 on all modes
2. Sorry no idea, for the nice try part. I’m pretty sure you can get that by losing though XD well not 100% sure. Never really bothered testing
3. If you went to formation editor on the galaxy menu, it gives you the menu option in the usual top right corner. Through there, you can click new game/other options.
4. You can unlock insane when you complete the campaign once.
5. Not sure for status effects, most are self explanatory, for example, emp = makes other ships can’t shoot, just float around, stun is obvious, chaos is just making a ship shoot one another. Not really a whole lot of status effects. You can understand it more when its used on you anyways.
6. the red effect is ‘slow’, it slows units down and lowers their attack speed. Atleast thats what i think. Cause my units use it and makes enemies turn red.
7. Chargors don’t shoot anything, they just spin and glow XD all their good for a giving everyone a boost. For range, theres a diminishing return and a maxed range boost. Or so I’m told XD
8. No idea if it is intended or not, for scorpion and zakana.
9. gold generators do work, it just takes roughly 5-10 rounds before it starts generating back what it owes you. The increase value of coins helps. (hard to tell but the difference with one gold generator is roughly 15-20k, this varies with the use of taunt)
10. No idea.
11. really, sure or nope is not really that much difference from yes or no, just one letter off. And this does make it a little different from most games that do only use yes/no.

Flag Post

I’ve read through the posts and didn’t see or missed the following:
- On the infected fion dump level the fion’s should not be pulled in by the ships that can do so.
- I still haven’t figured out what is required to get more than perfect on a level.

Flag Post

For ultimate level/ridiculous level, you would need to play it on hard/insane. Because the required amount of kills and time for boss to get those scores can only be attained in those modes.