Official Enigmata Stellar War Thread page 60

2017 posts

Flag Post

Instead of doing a quadruple post, you could’ve just edited…

Flag Post

is there a vid on how to beat villalobos on hard and insane? I have about as strong a line up as i can imagine and I can’t take him past 50% before getting wiped. all units are VII with all upgrades.

(3) lightbringers
(3) Aries guns
(5) neg voids
(2) thor
(2) darkness barrier
(4) defensive walls
(3) tesla
(4) devas nero
(1) fira desla
(7) nylon exist
(1) sanctum beacon
(3) vira ultima
(3) x-zac
(14) chargor

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by Pinchfire:
Originally posted by darkrai51:

Instead of doing a quadruple post, you could’ve just edited…

I still don’t see the “Edit post” button. :/

Originally posted by D3LT4lPR0:

Admins please just ban this guy he’s hacking and saying this game s*ck …
Pinchfire just go kill yourself…

Chill out. I’ve posted a savegame for all the guys who are exactly as dumb as you are, so they can just spare themselves the time of hanging for “2 weeks” in fron of the monitor. Instead of crying like a sissy just show some appreciation.

Appreciation for a hacker who give a save with 100 000 000 gold and all rares for lazy guys when other guys working to get 1 000 000 and one or two rares ?

Flag Post
Originally posted by D3LT4lPR0:Appreciation for a hacker who give a save with 100 000 000 gold and all rares for lazy guys when other guys working to get 1 000 000 and one or two rares ?

It’s not my fault that the game can be hacked easily. That’s why I said it’s a “poor piece of software”. Now you’re trying to make ME look like the bad guy. Complain to the developer, not to me. I understand your frustration but I can’t do anything about it. I’m sorry. You belong to the stupid ones, so you work with your hands in order to achieve something. I belong to the more intelligent part of society, who works with their brains. You play like an idiot for more than 2 weeks, I start on Monday and after two days I’m exactly where you are. Shows you how much smarter than you I am. That’s life my friend. There’s always a bigger fish in the sea. Face it. :)

Of course , is the cheat was on your computer and gave you all of those rare and the gold by himself ? is not your fault ?

You are exactly where i am ? but you dont even know a half of this game , you dont even know that the rare are really useless at some point.

You think you’re smarter than me ? Okay , you , you hacked me i played a lot. who is dumb ? << you.

Stop think you’re the smarter guy and the best in this game , you’re one of those guy who have everything but dont even know how to use it.

That’s 1 month and ~1 week i started this game, because i like it.

Stop being like a 10 years old kid.

Flag Post

If you can hack the game to skip all that tedious playing of the game, why not just not play it at all and declare victory without doing anything?

Uh, anyway, is the multiplayer down? It says it can’t connect to playtomic and then will let me fight other people’s bases on Kongregate, but not upload my own.

Flag Post
Originally posted by gentler:

If you can hack the game to skip all that tedious playing of the game, why not just not play it at all and declare victory without doing anything?

QFT

Flag Post

The game has only 1 real challenge that has something to do with actual “strategy” – beat Zone One on Insane. That’s what I’m doing right now. After that I’ll probably never play it again…

Flag Post

Zone one on insane reminds me of the book Ender’s Game haha,

Originally posted by clayffo1:

is there a vid on how to beat villalobos on hard and insane? I have about as strong a line up as i can imagine and I can’t take him past 50% before getting wiped. all units are VII with all upgrades.

(3) lightbringers
(3) Aries guns
(5) neg voids
(2) thor
(2) darkness barrier
(4) defensive walls
(3) tesla
(4) devas nero
(1) fira desla
(7) nylon exist
(1) sanctum beacon
(3) vira ultima
(3) x-zac
(14) chargor

Can you post a picture of your layout?

Flag Post

The game has only 1 real challenge that has something to do with actual “strategy” – beat Zone One on Insane. That’s what I’m doing right now. After that I’ll probably never play it again…

The point is to work up to beating it. Not cheating your way to it. If you can cheat then be a “good” cheater and undo the unit # fix, and code in like 50 ares, pop in how ever many units you feel like making, and wallow in the fact that you accomplished something that someone with less than a weeks worth of programming classes could do in their sleep. Pointless to cheat half-assed like you are now. Go all the way if you’re so smart. ;)

Flag Post

tapcir 5" you said that buying the zava detecter from the tech center stacks. What did you mean ?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tapkcir5:

The point is to work up to beating it. Not cheating your way to it. If you can cheat then be a “good” cheater and undo the unit # fix, and code in like 50 ares, pop in how ever many units you feel like making, and wallow in the fact that you accomplished something that someone with less than a weeks worth of programming classes could do in their sleep. Pointless to cheat half-assed like you are now. Go all the way if you’re so smart. ;)

If I cheat the units there’ll be no point in playing the game. Not that on can’t do it. I’ve cheated the only things that require time. Gold and rare units. Nothing else. From my perspective I’m just saving time while others “players” repeat the same levels over and over again with the naive thought that they’ll get all the rare units someday. :) That’s it… I AM a good cheater. If I wanted I could made so that all the achievements are unlocked, I could make so that the Premium content is open for free, that there’s no unit number limitation… Pick one…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tapkcir5:

If I cheat the units there’ll be no point in playing the game. Not that on can’t do it. I’ve cheated the only things that require time. Gold and rare units. Nothing else. From my perspective I’m just saving time while others “players” repeat the same levels over and over again with the naive thought that they’ll get all the rare units someday. :) That’s it… I AM a good cheater. If I wanted I could made so that all the achievements are unlocked, I could make so that the Premium content is open for free, that there’s no unit number limitation… Pick one…

Just dont talk with this guy , its just a troll.

Flag Post

can we please return to working on techniques that work for zone one on insane.

Flag Post

Does every tower have a level seven upgrade? or is it only a certain few?

Flag Post
Originally posted by ahnialator6:

Does every tower have a level seven upgrade? or is it only a certain few?

Yes, Some units take longer than others to reach it.

Flag Post

Can anybody tell me what is the rare unit drop rate ? becuz i got 6 tech centers with zava detector and still can’t seem to any find rares.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Shadowkeeper_BG:

Can anybody tell me what is the rare unit drop rate ? becuz i got 6 tech centers with zava detector and still can’t seem to any find rares.

Na predi6nata stranica sum postnal savefile sus po4ti vsi4kite rare units. Ne si gubi vremeto da gi subira6. Trae dokolkoto pro4etoh pone 2-3 sedmici. Za takuv bokluk kat taq igra ne si struva si gubi6 tolko vreme. Principno az v ponedelnih q kraknah igrata,bonuis sudarjanieto imam predvid, tui 4e ako ne ti se habqt pari kaji 6te ti pratq link da si q svali6.

P.S. Ina4e tova da stroi6 10 techa i da 4aka6 da ti dropvat po burzo ne stava. Procentite ne se subirat. 1 tech ti stiga.

Aha ae drasni edno pm kak si q “haknal” 4e i me interesuva ;p.Se pak mersi za save.

Flag Post

Back to strategy, I did some math for optimal chargor’s to damage turrets, I get 21 turrets and 14 chargors as an optimal number. This was assuming a base size of 55 – 12 walls – 4 healing turrets – 4 neg voiders = 35 remaining turrets. If anyone is interested in the math, here it is:
x=number of direct damage turrets
.13 is the max damage bonus percentage from a chargor, so damage output = number of damage turrets * (100% of a turrets output+.13(number of chargors))
number of chargors = 35-x

this gives the equation:
x(1+.13(35-x))
a little algebra gives:
x+.13(35)x-.13x^2
taking the derivative and solving for critical points(it’s a linear equation so I’m just going to ignore the end points, suck it math professors) gives:
1+.13(35)-.26x=0
and solving that problem gives:
x=21.3461538

so the optimal number of turrets should be 21 to 14 chargors. I have not attempted zone 1 insane yet though, and the ratio may change slightly with different numbers of wall/misc turrets.

Flag Post

Actualy, the general solution of your problem is :

Chargors + 8 = turrets
or
Chargors + 7 = turrets

As 35 is an odd number, you’re in the “+7” case.

Note that X-zac or any turret that doesn’t benefit from chargor’s multiplier doesn’t count.

I think that in order to beat zone one insane, you should aim for 18 chargors and 25 turrets as a minimum.

14 chargors + 21 turrets gives 51.22 NTE (naked turret equivalents)
18 chargors + 25 turrest gives 83.5 NTE

For the support units, you need :
- 1 tech center.
- 4 neg voiders
- 3 healing units, maybe 2

For your wall :
- squish your base
- use “defensive wall”, it’s larger
- use “thor” unit at the rear : it’s a weak wall AND a turret.
- the best solution for zone one insane could be with very few walls or no wall.

Flag Post

I forgot something very important about chargors :
It doesn’t multiply with ultra amplifier ! It adds with the intrinsic amplification of the turret !

For this reason, many turrets are not efficiently amplified by the chargors, this includes :

Tesla
Aries
Lightbringer
Devas nero (bonus unit)
Fira zevon (bonus unit)
Korazon
Assasin
Nuclear terra
zakana

Some turret do not amplify at all :
all walls
all healers
arcane
zac / x-zac

The good units are :
Nylon exist
Thor
Scorpion
Elson demi

(I never tried to use scorpion or Elson)

Flag Post
Originally posted by doccali:

Back to strategy, I did some math for optimal chargor’s to damage turrets, I get 21 turrets and 14 chargors as an optimal number. This was assuming a base size of 55 – 12 walls – 4 healing turrets – 4 neg voiders = 35 remaining turrets. If anyone is interested in the math, here it is:
x=number of direct damage turrets
.13 is the max damage bonus percentage from a chargor, so damage output = number of damage turrets * (100% of a turrets output+.13(number of chargors))
number of chargors = 35-x

this gives the equation:
x(1+.13(35-x))
a little algebra gives:
x+.13(35)x-.13x^2
taking the derivative and solving for critical points(it’s a linear equation so I’m just going to ignore the end points, suck it math professors) gives:
1+.13(35)-.26x=0
and solving that problem gives:
x=21.3461538

so the optimal number of turrets should be 21 to 14 chargors. I have not attempted zone 1 insane yet though, and the ratio may change slightly with different numbers of wall/misc turrets.

It took me 1 hour and 2.3 M gold but i finally did it :

i changed some things :

1 Tech Center
2 Vira Ultima
5 Neg Voiders

Each turret are in the range of the chargors (all of them)

Edit : This base does ~9500 DPS (probably more because of the crazy mode chargors )

And for graoudemeou have 25 turrets in the range of 18 chargors is impossible without squishing your base.

Thor is the worst rare turret , even with 18 chargors dont use it… too much place , less DPS than Nyon Exist (nyon exist = almost 2 ~ 3 thors …) even with shield , its too weak..