Official Enigmata Stellar War Thread page 62

2010 posts

Flag Post

None of my level 7 turrets are gaining any more experience.

Why not?

Flag Post

There’s a glitch where you can bank vira daemon/ZAC fighters/Thor minions/Ghost units. This way you can see their damage, range and other things.
How to do it:
1. Find your ship you’d like to store.
2. Drag it over to the unit bank as normal, but the bank won’t open by itself. Click on the unit bank button and keep your mouse button held down.
3. Drag the ship over to the spot you want it to be in, and release when you found where it should be
4. You can now view it’s stats. Although it may randomly change to other ships entering the screen. I once had a colossus, tried to place it down, and bad things happened.

Flag Post

I don’t have premium content… But I just found an Aries, is that normal?

Flag Post

From my earlier post I have read some stuff from these forums and managed to make a base which can beat zone one on normal. now I am working to beat zone one on insane, the base on page 33 which managed to beat villalobos on insane but not all of zone one inspired me to balance it out a bit.

My base:

3 Infinite Fortress
8 Defensive Walls
3 Lightbringers
10 Nyon Exists
2 Vira Healers
28 Chargors
1 Tech Center

Don’t know how to upload a formation of my base but I think adding the 3 lightbringers(even better if you use aries which I still haven’t found _) will help in defending till villalobos shows up, at that point you can send all your defensive walls at the front line, also keep some at the sides of your base for some sneaky V Drones. Also you can keep some extra Chargors or Nyon Exists in your unit bank and swap them for Lightbringers to do more Damage to Villalobos. I have most trouble with thoes nasty V Drones and try taking out the spawners first. Also I just thought of try moving some units behind Villalobos where they might be safe but out of range of the Chargors.

these are just ideas but it could be helpful in completing Zone One on Insane. ;)

P.S. I found Elson Demi’s normal damage is 200, with the help of Chargors this could also help even in reaching Villalobos.

Flag Post
Originally posted by cormy1:

I don’t have premium content… But I just found an Aries, is that normal?

Aries isn’t premium, so yes.

Flag Post

Is there a max q.ty for rare units?
for Example, you cannot have more than 3 ZAC Assimilators,
and seems to me that all rare units are somehot capped in quantity.

Rare Units -
Gold Generators – 8
Walls – 8
Wrath -(dunno, I delete as soon as accidentally got one)
Sanctum Beacons – 8 (Uber-sure of this, if I delete 1 of my 8, in few minutes I drop another. Always.)
Infinite Fortress – 3 (Uber-sure of this, if I delete 1 of my 8, in few minutes I drop another. Always.)

Ultra Rares -

Tesla – 3
The Legend – 3
Vira Ultima – 3
Darkness Barrier – 3
Thor – 2
Aries – 2

I never deleted any of those to test if a replacement will come easy, except with Teslas (got 3 for long time, deleted 2, got 2 new in 2hrs. then no more for 6+ hrs)

Do someone know this exactly?
Or maybe someone have dropped more than what I have here?
Btw, Tech centers works, used 10 with +5% rares drop for a while and dropped like hell.

Nice game.
Really.

I just would really like to see more levels- survive mode ecc. to keep on playin.

Flag Post
Originally posted by iamthemaru:

Is there a max q.ty for rare units?
for Example, you cannot have more than 3 ZAC Assimilators,
and seems to me that all rare units are somehot capped in quantity.

Rare Units -
Gold Generators – 8
Walls – 8
Wrath -(dunno, I delete as soon as accidentally got one)
Sanctum Beacons – 8 (Uber-sure of this, if I delete 1 of my 8, in few minutes I drop another. Always.)
Infinite Fortress – 3 (Uber-sure of this, if I delete 1 of my 8, in few minutes I drop another. Always.)

Ultra Rares -

Tesla – 3
The Legend – 3
Vira Ultima – 3
Darkness Barrier – 3
Thor – 2
Aries – 2

I never deleted any of those to test if a replacement will come easy, except with Teslas (got 3 for long time, deleted 2, got 2 new in 2hrs. then no more for 6+ hrs)

Do someone know this exactly?
Or maybe someone have dropped more than what I have here?
Btw, Tech centers works, used 10 with +5% rares drop for a while and dropped like hell.

Nice game.
Really.

I just would really like to see more levels- survive mode ecc. to keep on playin.

Max for gold gens/beacons is 8, walls 10, fortresses/wraths/aries/darkness barrier/vira ultima/legend/tesla 3, and thor 2. Tesla, legend, and aries aren’t ultra rares btw

Flag Post

thanx allot,
btw, just dropped the last aries. _

Flag Post

There is a hidden max-limit to the ammount of rares and ultra-rares you can have.
We all know there is a hard cap on 10 walls, 3 infinite fortresses etc.. already.
I believe there is also a hard cap on the sum of ultra-rares you have in total across all items.
Otherwise I can’t explain why the 3rd Aries won’t drop for me.

Previously, every 1-2 levels a rare would drop and ever 10 levels an ultra-rare.
Now with 3 Teslas, 3 lights, 1 darkness barrier, and 2 aries but the third Aries will not drop in 200 levels.
Maybe deleting some teslas could help.

Flag Post

how do u get lightbringers??. plz help

Flag Post
Originally posted by Wicky3d:

There is a hidden max-limit to the ammount of rares and ultra-rares you can have.
We all know there is a hard cap on 10 walls, 3 infinite fortresses etc.. already.
I believe there is also a hard cap on the sum of ultra-rares you have in total across all items.
Otherwise I can’t explain why the 3rd Aries won’t drop for me.

Previously, every 1-2 levels a rare would drop and ever 10 levels an ultra-rare.
Now with 3 Teslas, 3 lights, 1 darkness barrier, and 2 aries but the third Aries will not drop in 200 levels.
Maybe deleting some teslas could help.

I have 3 Tesla, 3 Light, 3 Dark, 3 Aries, 3 Vira Ultima & 2 Thor. I think your theory on a cap is not true.

Flag Post
Originally posted by GilbertC5:

I used aim and raped it finally.

So I guess this is likely to be the prequel. I once saw a photo of a bonus level and the boss was (you probably guessed it) Genu

Flag Post
Originally posted by fahim12345:

Get a Ledgend first then you’ll see an upgrade that lets you sacrifice 3 random rank 5 or higher units, and you have to pay $100,000 to bring it to the lightbringer. Ledgends are somewhat rare

Flag Post
Originally posted by Segolia:

To anyone with bonus content: Anyone managed to beat the first bonus level?

i.e this guy (this is normal btw)

WTF its Genu

Flag Post
Originally posted by ivand11:

I can’t decide between Titan Barrier and Defensive Wall. The real difference is between “Reduce damage by 40% and reflects enemy fire” and “Increases the effects of heals on this unit by 550%”. HP is pretty close. Can anyone help me decide?

Also, people keep saying that auto-heal got nerfed and it’s 1 hp per .2 seconds, but my units still say 1 hp per .1 seconds. Is it still .1 or .2?

.1 and use both sorry for the multi post guys

Flag Post

The bonus level was so much easier than villaobos. I beat it without losing a tower. Damn those V drones

Flag Post

On insane mode, it has 3 250 000 hp.
I used the same base that finished zone one insane and took it down to 759 000 hp. I think that in order to beat it, one should replace the neg voider by offensive units.

Flag Post

What’s everyone’s take on the ZAC Assimilator? I myself ADORE the concept of free units. Can I only have 3 ZACs maximum? Or can I fill my unit limit up with 40 of them for a whopping 120 free ships to kill shit with? I don’t even care if their DPS is below 5k, if the enemies can’t even get through them, who gives a damn? XD
I just ranked 7th this week for most kills. YaY! 958 on Telzar on insane difficulty.

Flag Post

yesterday spowned something I have never seen before…
was like the EMP dropped from enemies,
was called “Rank X”,
gave me no unit or effect. just popped up when clicked like a unit.

Anyone knows about this?

Flag Post
Originally posted by iamthemaru:

yesterday spowned something I have never seen before…
was like the EMP dropped from enemies,
was called “Rank X”,
gave me no unit or effect. just popped up when clicked like a unit.

Anyone knows about this?

Rank X is something you put ONTO a unit. Normally the max level is VII (7) but Rank X let’s you bring them up to 10! Choose carefully because it seems the biggest difference they get is a boost in HP. I hear X-ZAC assimilators are fun.
Ranked 18 for most Kills of all time now =)
My range seems to cap out at 56 no matter how many chargors I have…? I keep upgrading the range buff but nothing happens now.
Need a response on those ZACs though. Should I get rid of them or not?

Flag Post
Originally posted by doomX191:

Get a Ledgend first then you’ll see an upgrade that lets you sacrifice 3 random rank 5 or higher units, and you have to pay $100,000 to bring it to the lightbringer. Ledgends are somewhat rare

THNX!! :D

Flag Post

btw can you upgrade any other normal unit other than an aegis barrier??
(upgrade as in the expensive one at the top right of the selected unit)

Flag Post

There a bug with galaxy turret. I have many chargor that increase power of my other turret by 286%. But when i turn my nova in galaxy turret, the galaxy have a power incresed by only 50% instead of 286%… Galaxy turret must be a powerfull unit but this bug make them realy weak…

Flag Post

btw can you upgrade any other normal unit other than an aegis barrier??
(upgrade as in the expensive one at the top right of the selected unit)

You can upgrade the Nova Turret to Galaxy but it isn’t very good.

Flag Post

Beat Zone One at Insane Level (X-Zac Fighters extremely useful slowing down other enemies – 16 casualties against Villalobos – use constantly Healing Wave X – keep replacing destroyed Barriers).