Official Enigmata Stellar War Thread page 66

2010 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by JoshuaT40:

this game is dead now

No, not really. I’ve actually been meaning to play it again recently. Also, the thread hasn’t been posted in for only a few days, so I wouldn’t consider it dead. Lastly, if it was dead, why would you bump it? :s

Flag Post

i am giving this game a rating of 1 because the dev make excuse for not updating the game when in reality he never plans to update the game.

Flag Post

Obvious troll is obvious. No dev plans to update the finished game, but has to if there are bugs uncovered.

Flag Post

Heres an idea make every boss have a guarenteed Rare Unit drop. this would make fighting the bosses more appealing considering we get something worthwhile.

on another note: 4 Aries, 5Light bringers, 2darkness barriers, 6 Thors, 2 vitea ultima, and oblivian = ridiculous on lvl 15
there is no unit type limit for rares but the more of each you have the rarer it is, I personally have spawned 12 tesla, 23 gold gen, and 49 walls in lvl 1 normal.

Flag Post
Originally posted by varogon:

Heres an idea make every boss have a guarenteed Rare Unit drop. this would make fighting the bosses more appealing considering we get something worthwhile.

on another note: 4 Aries, 5Light bringers, 2darkness barriers, 6 Thors, 2 vitea ultima, and oblivian = ridiculous on lvl 15
there is no unit type limit for rares but the more of each you have the rarer it is, I personally have spawned 12 tesla, 23 gold gen, and 49 walls in lvl 1 normal.

Boss rare unit drops? Won’t everyone be spammin’ the 1st level to fill their banks with rares? haha…

Flag Post

Guy, Can someone put a list which units can be upgrading to more powerful units?

Flag Post

(FiX) Can Someone make a list of what units can be upgraded to more powerful units?

Flag Post

any maps tend to drop the different rares better? legend drops nice on Tesire; forget where tesla was dropping like candy- i have three of each so i uess they won’t drop anymore?…. any idea’s on difficulty and or map names for the aries? levelX or any of the other rare types?

Flag Post

People farm Tesire because it’s way easier and safer to farm, and because there are chances to get Aries or RankX in there. What are the chances I don’t know, but since there are, and you can easily get it passed on Insane difficulty to probably maximise those chances, you might do so.

Flag Post

sigh…. 5 zava devices….6 mill score and no aries drops…. is this normal? lol

Flag Post

Sure enough it is. Last time I played I’ve got only my second “Ledgend” when I’ve reached 9M score, and of course no Aries (but 1 zava device, I don’t believe they stack).

Flag Post

This is my momentan base:

]

Do you have some tipps for me?

Flag Post

Its damn hard to get these rare Items :(

Flag Post

I found out zac fighters level 1-2 have 6.8 damage 3-4 have 10.3 5-6 have 13.6 and 7 have 17

Flag Post

Please I need help I want to create all drives in the same place, one above another and not how. They help me?

Flag Post

Make it so that one of your turrets has zero space to move, and then try moving it several times without putting it off its place (press Esc before releasing mouse button to cancel if it happened). Do this several times and note it moves slightly leftwards and upwards. This is the key to super-stack ships so to use less defencive devices. It takes a lot of time, though.

Flag Post

Hahahaha I busted to the stack Villalobos Thanks!

Flag Post

Can someone Send me a video of them Beating the boss (Genu) in Nerazon bonus level

Flag Post

Here is my base. I was playing this game a lot during July, then I stopped for about 2-4 months, and now I got back into it, except my old save files mysteriously disappeared….. :(

So I decided to play a little now, and this is what I have after 2 days of playing. All of the Tech Centers have Zava Detectors, and ALL of the Chargors have max upgrades, so most of my towers have, in addition to any damage amplification of their own, exactly 72% more damage because of my Chargors, and 102 more HP, along with a range that covers the whole map.

They are, of course, positioned to that they can directly affect the most units at one time. All of my barriers are Max upgraded with the lowest having 500 HP, and the highest almost 600 HP. All of my units have a 46% chance of resisting Darkness, and my Lightbringer is also fully upgraded, along with my Ledgend. Right now I am trying for an Aries, although no luck yet.

Flag Post

Bosses drop rare units! Thats what i think, although it could be a minion. I just destroyed a boss and it dropped a defensive wall.

Flag Post

Bosses drop rare units! Thats what i think, although it could be a minion. I just destroyed a boss and it dropped a defensive wall.

No, the chances of there being a rare drop are the same for all enemies- bosses do not increase or decrease that chance. In all my time playing, I don’t think a Boss dropped anything- because the chance is smaller, because you are destroying one unit, not many.

Also, defensive walls are pretty common, dude. I don’t even pick them up anymore, since I have like 6 in my Unit Bank. I also don’t pick up Gold Generators, Sanctum Beacons, Infinite Fortresses, and Arcane Wraths, because they drop ALL the time.

What I do pick up, however, are Ledgends, since they are the Turrets that you really want to get, and Aries, although I haven’t picked up one of those yet.

Flag Post

Gold Generators are as common as dirt. And this kind of play-through happens a lot: a bunch of shitty rares, but no good ones.

Flag Post

I have 2 Bases, one hacked and the second not hacked…
On the not hacked base i have a score of 36 mio.
On the hacked 20 M.
Tesire is the only Map, where i found Aries, Legend,Vira Ultima,Thor and LVL X.
Gold Generator is very usefull, if it is full Upgrated.
The game don´t schow 102.. coins, but in the end of a level U will see it.
Best unrare Units are:
Nova turrent full Upgreated to Galaxy turrent( this Turrent do the most damaged of all Units, but it is unusefull vs Shields)
Nyon Exist ( It can makes your Enemys to Ghost, than they will fight for U.

Flag Post

There, just to cement the fact that Gold Drops happen really, really often, and half of the time 2 at once. XD

Oh, and here is my new base, seen below. I got another Lightbringer, and another Ledgend, as well as the Thor. The Thor is a passable shield, but definitely should not replace your front-line Titans and walls, mainly because it doesn’t have any regeneration capabilities like the others. It handled Tesire pretty well, with only taking 10-20% of damage at any given time, but it got completely destroyed by Nikki in the Void Realm. It is still to be seen how good the Thor is at offense, but so far it looks to be somewhat of a novelty- not unlike the Arcane Wrath.

Now come on guys, this game isn’t dead yet, so why is the forum so abandoned?

Flag Post

And after some calculations, this base averages at 5,400 DPS. Not bad, I think, but it could be better. Here are my calculations:

10 Nyon Exists- 1359 Damage (5 sec reload) = 2,718 DPS
8 Fira Zevon- 71.2 Damage (.7 sec reload = 814 DPS
2 Tesla 475.9 (3.5 Reload) = 272 DPS
3 Lightbringer (320 DPS) = 960 DPS
2 Devas Nero 415 (1.3 sec) = 639 DPS

I wasn’t sure about the Lightbringer Damage, so I just referred to the damage of the Ledgend, and added onto that. Also, it seams that Fira Zevon are actually pretty bad compared to everything else, so I might switch them out with either Nyon Exists, or Devas Nero. Keep in mind that all of these calculations are done with me taking into account such things as Team Vigor- which gives my turrets 90% more firepower.