Official Enigmata Stellar War Thread page 69

2027 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by deus44:
Originally posted by 12q12q9:

u click the unit negvoider and the 3 upgrades are under it

Except that they aren’t.. i can’t upgrade any unit.

Click on a unit – do you now see the buttons? Not move but just click.

Flag Post

It really isn’t, but I found the previous content in here to be pointless, it’s edited to look like this:

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by vesperbot:
Originally posted by 12q12q9:

u click the unit negvoider and the 3 upgrades are under it

Except that they aren’t.. i can’t upgrade any unit.

Click on a unit – do you now see the buttons? Not move but just click.

Ahh apparently the mouse i am using is causing problems because when i use my trackpad i can upgrade. Suddenly this game got a alot easier. add I have a use for the 5 million gold i had stored up. Many thanks

Flag Post
Originally posted by thetrueultimatum:

How should I improve upon this base?
file:///Users/richardstix/Library/Mail%20Downloads/Screen%20shot%202012-12-27%20at%2012.22.33%20PM.png

First, you should learn to upload your screenshot to the Web. Then, you should learn to shrink your base.

Ahh apparently the mouse i am using is causing problems because when i use my trackpad i can upgrade. Suddenly this game got a alot easier. add I have a use for the 5 million gold i had stored up. Many thanks

So, your mouse delivered double clicks? That’s a pain indeed. Well, a new mouse shouldn’t hurt your wallet.

Flag Post

I think tesire really is a great place for hunting rare units i got 3 teslas 3 lightbringers 3 aries from it still having hard time finding thor the barrier and the vira maybe because i didn’t bought the bonus content _

Flag Post

Flag Post

Other than fully upgrading every unit.

Flag Post

Drop Fion Drone, add Nyon Exist :) or whatever premium unit you see fit. Use X-ZACAs as walls in your rear, in between fortresses, they are very sturdy as is, drop two walls, add more firepower. Shift Neg Voiders to the top aside Darkness Barriers (you obviously want to avoid base shrinking, so no advice of “shrink your base”) , shift your walls closer to the bulk of the base. This might even let you get rid of one of the walls in the top, then add more firepower (something that shoots, of course).

Also, these forums have an edit post button, you might not need to post twice next time. :)

Flag Post

Drop Fion Drone, add Nyon Exist :) or whatever premium unit you see fit. Use X-ZACAs as walls in your rear, in between fortresses, they are very sturdy as is, drop two walls, add more firepower. Shift Neg Voiders to the top aside Darkness Barriers (you obviously want to avoid base shrinking, so no advice of “shrink your base”) , shift your walls closer to the bulk of the base. This might even let you get rid of one of the walls in the top, then add more firepower (something that shoots, of course).

Also, these forums have an edit post button, you might not need to post twice next time. :)

Is this base to your liking?

Flag Post

Um when i started the game it said “This game has been deauthorized by Kidgamez” and the last part was flashing any reason why?
EDIT: It has been fixed but i still want to know why.

Flag Post

I finally got an Aries in my new base.

Flag Post

how to find aries

Flag Post
Originally posted by Pambudi:

how to find aries

i got my on tesire on hard.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Pambudi:

how to find aries

I got all three in 70 levels on Tesire on Insane. Not great, but at least I eventually found a super to ultra-rare units there.

Edit: All* I found all units there, (Tesla, Legend → Lightbringer, Aries, Vira Ultima, Thor, Darkness Barrier) that I needed.

Flag Post

70 levels of insane Tesire? You’re lucky, I’ve made about 100 total and only one Aries found. But yes, this place is the best to find any ultra-rares, it’s easy enough and they do drop there.

Flag Post

Proof of Base and Score and me, well me just being show-offy and irritating.

Flag Post

Korazon or Nyon Exist?

Flag Post

This ere uhhh…., screenshot, is an uhhh…., testicle of my uhhh…., dedication to this game.

Edit: At the time I posted this Screenshot, the X-ZACA had 9,348 hp.

Flag Post

Korazon vs Nyon Exist – well, Nyon Exist does highest damage output vs a single enemy, if it hits, Korazon spreads its damage potentially hitting more than one enemy, but does relatively pathetic damage per particle (15 vs 157.5). Also a shielded enemy can reflect your Korazon’s blasts in your face, eliminating some of your internal defence structures if you don’t take care. I’d take 1-2 Korazons as good measure vs something that’s too heavy to penetrate, like Villalobos’s crowd, although I’d have to take care around shielded monsters so they won’t wreak havoc in my base. Or, take 10-20 of them in your bank, as you’re premium, and put them instead of your less useful now weapons like Tesla or Lightbringer, also X-ZACs and rear walls, to add more punch to end boss.

Flag Post

Korazon vs Nyon Exist – well, Nyon Exist does highest damage output vs a single enemy, if it hits, Korazon spreads its damage potentially hitting more than one enemy, but does relatively pathetic damage per particle (15 vs 157.5). Also a shielded enemy can reflect your Korazon’s blasts in your face, eliminating some of your internal defence structures if you don’t take care. I’d take 1-2 Korazons as good measure vs something that’s too heavy to penetrate, like Villalobos’s crowd, although I’d have to take care around shielded monsters so they won’t wreak havoc in my base. Or, take 10-20 of them in your bank, as you’re premium, and put them instead of your less useful now weapons like Tesla or Lightbringer, also X-ZACs and rear walls, to add more punch to end boss.

Thank you my good man.

Flag Post

hmm, just noticed – how did you manage to get a “big furious” X-ZAC? This is not expected.

Flag Post

hmm, just noticed – how did you manage to get a “big furious” X-ZAC? This is not expected.

I totally have no idea. Perhaps a chargor supercharged my X-ZACA right at the end of a level, but I highly doubt that.

Flag Post

Title: Taunt of Doom
Desc: Ok so I use taunt on Tesire, not like I need it, but I taunt sI might get a ridiculous rating on the level, when I click again on the screen, the Taunt icon shows 199 secs as the cooldown. Why would this and how did this happen?

Flag Post

My new base:

Shazoom —→

Flag Post

4 Vira Saviors are not needed, because they have an AI bug that causes them to repeatedly healing each other while they fly across chargors’ range borders. And, I wonder why you did shrink cannons, but did not shring chargors?

Title: Taunt of Doom
Desc: Ok so I use taunt on Tesire, not like I need it, but I taunt sI might get a ridiculous rating on the level, when I click again on the screen, the Taunt icon shows 199 secs as the cooldown. Why would this and how did this happen?

I guess a double click against Taunt has happened and did not resolve correctly. But I’m not sure, perhaps you’ve stumbled across a rare bug in E:SW.