Official Enigmata Stellar War Thread page 80

2027 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by vesperbot:
Originally posted by kidgamez:

I am currently working on the mobile version for Stellar War, which will include an HD update for the browser. Check out my Kickstarter page for more details

I hope this update will fix the music in on-site version of E:SW, as it’s tiresome to play for high scores without the music – and the music is REALLY awesome. And, maybe it’s just me, but the teaser’s graphics of turrets look less appealing than what’s in the browser version right now.

Whoa…there should be an option to switch between regular and mobile graphics…
CAUSE THE MOBILE VERSION LOOKS AWESOME!

Flag Post

I got some questions.
1. Is there a way to increase the drop rate for Thor, Vira Ultima and Darkness Barrier. I already have 3 Aries, 2 Lightbringers and some other stuff.
2. How do I use a text save?
3. Do I need Premium for Nero and Zevon?

Flag Post
Originally posted by eeroke12:

I got some questions.
1. Is there a way to increase the drop rate for Thor, Vira Ultima and Darkness Barrier. I already have 3 Aries, 2 Lightbringers and some other stuff.
2. How do I use a text save?
3. Do I need Premium for Nero and Zevon?

1. Use bonus content.
2. Copy and paste.
3.Yes.

Flag Post

Text save doesnt load for me, it keeps saying ‘’Data has been modified’’

Flag Post

Text load doesnt work for me. I asked my friends to copy out the code and paste it on their profile atleast 5 times and all i got was Data has been modified

Flag Post

It is doing that for mee too i enter the code when i asked my friend like 10 timesto get it right and it says data has been modified

Flag Post

I hope Enigmata HD will be launched on the PC.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Some__Dude:

Are you loading a hacked game?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gabriel10205:
Originally posted by Some__Dude:

Are you loading a hacked game?

No im not and neither is Some__Dude

Flag Post

Aries doesnt drop… What am i doing wrong?

Flag Post

Nothing. It’s just very rare.

Now, why do I occasionally see ghost ZAC fighters? I don’t believe that the nyon exist blasts are reflected by shields, so what’s going on?

Flag Post

Do rare units have higher chance to drop on insane level?

Flag Post
Originally posted by JuraK3:

Do rare units have higher chance to drop on insane level?

Yes. You should play higher levels too (Tesire will do).

Flag Post

I almost can’t believe this thread is still even active at all LOL. Considering the entire PvP has been ruined for a long time and the music has been gone for a long time. Yet people keep willingly playing this? Amazing

Flag Post

This kinda sucks.
I got an Aries earlier (2-3 weeks ago?), now im back on and its….gone.

I’ve just lost saved data, my base is there, but its before I got my Teslas, Lightbringer, and Aries. :/
Any way this could have happened? Next time I’m going to save with text save as well…

Flag Post

Teslas are easy to get 3 of. Ledgend/Lightbringer less easy but not too bad really. The Aries loss sucks though.

Flag Post

Hey, anyone know how to submit a base?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gabriel10205:

Hey, anyone know how to submit a base?

swbattles are dead now :( no way.

Flag Post
Originally posted by lackinglack1:

Teslas are easy to get 3 of. Ledgend/Lightbringer less easy but not too bad really. The Aries loss sucks though.

Only took me a year and 7 saves to get an Aris aha. (Although don’ count every single day)
While the game is great and stuff happens, I’m just not interested any more. And Ledgends don’t seem to want to drop anymore. Without new content and such, i’m getting pretty bored everytime I come on.
Although I’ll say, this has been one of the best dam TD games ever.

Once the mobile version has been launched I’ll buy it for my tablet :) (If its on Android)
I hope ‘squad commands’ or something of the like will be available for the Zac fighters, so i can get them to stay near my base, or patrol a certain area. (And set priorities on the guns).
The graphics look cool. I look forward to it.

Flag Post

i saw someone listed the rare units, they missed one, the aries. its a large purple unit that fires twin lazers similar to the lightbringer. it cost 3 VII to activate and I have had it 4 rounds more then lightbringer and it has done 4x as must total damage to enemys 200k vs 800k also if someone can tell me how to unlock the insane difficulty… im at zone one but still cant get it xD

Flag Post
Originally posted by TetsuoOni:

i saw someone listed the rare units, they missed one, the aries. its a large purple unit that fires twin lazers similar to the lightbringer. it cost 3 VII to activate and I have had it 4 rounds more then lightbringer and it has done 4x as must total damage to enemys 200k vs 800k also if someone can tell me how to unlock the insane difficulty… im at zone one but still cant get it xD

You need to beat Villalobos at least once to unlock Insane diff. You can do that on normal difficulty.

Flag Post

Could u help me with my base? Cant seem to go very far with it :/

Flag Post

can’t attach the pic :/
link is : http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2qx81sy&s=8#.U60UwF7fj1o

Flag Post

Sure you can’t. See, there are 14 walls in your base, 17 if counting ZACAs. Use ZACAs as rear walls, normally they don’t need extra attention this way, and hide other walls. Drop minelayer turrets, drop vira saviors except one (they are bugged), use sanctum beacons instead (sure you have one ready?). 7 scorpions are a bit too many, they are decent at least, you might reduce their number to say 4. 3 gold gens are too many, leave one fully upped. Add chargors+nyons in equal numbers.

Flag Post

So, I spent two days in game testing whether or not Zava Detector stacks or not. Unfortunately it does not. I got 20 Zava detectors, so that’s 100% rare drop plus chance that already happened. I did get some drops, but they were normal. I tested on tesire insane, do not have max Def. walls, arc. wrath, gg, or san. beacons.