Left 4 Dead Vs. Resident Evil

301 posts

Flag Post

Pick what zombie survival game you like better either any of the Resident Evils or the new game Left 4 Dead.
I like Left 4 Dead better because it is more fun newer, better zombies, and there are 3 people with you.
On the other hand Resident Evil 4 was really fun, and the new Resident Evil 5 cumming out sometime 2009 will be a BLAST.
And please if you can explain why you have chosen the game you have chosen ;) thank you!
The score will be updated every time i get a chance 48 – 27 for Left 4 Dead.
I have troubles counting so i have to put new posts on the score >.<

VS.

Flag Post

[Vote changed. See page 2.]

-Deriaz

Flag Post

It’s all a matter of what year of Resident Evil we’re comparing, in my opinion.

any resident evil

Flag Post

Left4Dead. For every 1 zombie I take out in RE, I kill a hundred in L4D.

If I do want some story however, I guess RE would be better, with whatever sorry excuse they have for a story. But really, who gives a shit about story when you’re blasting zombies.

Flag Post

Left 4 Dead

I haven’t played Resident Evil ever, but I hear it’s one of those “fanboy” games that only has a fan base because of the first one.

Anyways, I’ve played the demo for L4D it’s amazing, the graphics aren’t all that but you can have hundreds of zombies on the screen at one time, blasting them and seeing body parts fly is always cause for celebration in my book.

Flag Post

Wow, I was just looking at gameplay for L4D, it looks awesome. Although, I loved RE4.

I’ll probably end up buying L4D for PC, unless I magically win that contest and an Xbox.

Flag Post

Saints Row 2’s Zombies uprising because it is both 3rd and 1st person view jk..
L4D because the rag doll physics when they run at you both 3rd and 1st person shooting, Being the zombie, and the 4 characters you can be and the 5 campaigns of 5 or more missions each witch will never be played the same.
_SaintsRowOwnsYo

Flag Post

Gonna say resident Evil men

Flag Post

Gonna say resident Evil men

men? what are you a homo HAHA

Flag Post

Saying the word “men” makes you gay?

Flag Post

no it does not ignore him…

Flag Post

well i have played both left4dead and resident evil. im going with resident evil.well instead of having like only 10 weapons you have alot of weapons in resident evil. i like the play style since it really hasn’t been done before and not your typical look and shoot game where resident evil 4 doesn’t have alot of ammo in it which makes the game even more challenging.

Flag Post

Resident evil 4 hands down, RE4 has to be one of my favorite games :P

Flag Post

RE4. Only game arcade game I can reliably complete solo on £1, as there was one at the cineworld across from school when I still went to school. But then… I’ve never played L4D.

Flag Post

left 4 dead because it is fresh and RE is getting dull they are getting worse except the 4th one it was ok. But overall L4D i play the demo all day all week looking for ideas ;)

Flag Post

XD well now it is 6 votes for left 4 dead and 5 for Resident Evil!!

Flag Post

i like that l4d is winning because it is newer and better than any RE out now

Flag Post

so i got left 4 dead 15 minutes ago and i have to say it is absolutely amazing! there are a lot of maps not that much weapons though cool achievements(like like a witch without taking damage, or any survivors)its just a load of fun please buy it xD!!

Flag Post

Why do people think achievements make a game better?

Flag Post

Why do people think achievements make a game better?

To make them feel like they achieved something? That’s like askign why we have badges on kongregate :P.

I’d say RE4 i played it it’s scary though.

Flag Post

online is so fun on l4d playing as zombies is incredible

Flag Post

L4D just for the multiplayer online. I played it at a friend’s house and fell in love with it! I’m getting it on Dec 1st

Flag Post

I don’t think Left4Dead is really zombies…they’re something else. I haven’t played the full game, so I haven’t figured out what they really are. Zombies don’t do the things those things do in Left4Dead though.
I think of RE and L4D as 2 different genres anyway. L4D is FPS, also.

Flag Post

Zombies don’t do the things those things do in Left4Dead though.

Yes, because we all know zombies in real life only come in the brain eating variety.

Flag Post

Yes, because we all know zombies in real life only come in the brain eating variety.

and they are supposed to be slow