Black Ops 2 VS Halo 4

52 posts

Flag Post

I go with Black Ops 2 but many people will probably get into a flame war since they are both released in November. What game are you voting for?

Flag Post

None, they’ll both be complete trash.

Flag Post

Seeing how Black Ops was… (and every CoD after WaW) I will not be getting Black Ops 2 (or any other CoD except a WaW sequel) HALO, looks to be the better of the to, but Im most likely not buying that either.

Flag Post

I’m getting both for the campaign, zombies (Black Ops), and local gameplay.

Flag Post

Probably Halo 4, the gameplay in the demo looked good enough.

Flag Post

If you don’t get Black Ops 2 just for zombies you have no taste.
Zombies is awesome.

Flag Post

Well, usually as a Halo fan I’d automatically say “Halo, end of discussion” or get into an argument about why Halo is better, but Black Ops 2 is looking pretty good, especially for a CoD game. And this is coming from someone who doesn’t exactly hold the series in high regard.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Trickymist98:

Zombies is awesome.

Wat
First time I’ve heard someone say you don’t have taste if you don’t play a Call of Duty game.

Anyways. What is with people making X vs. Y threads of games before they even come out? For all anyone knows Black Ops 2 will turn out to be the greatest game ever made. Debating which is better before anyone has a chance to play them is just retarded.

Flag Post

Black Ops 2 looks like an 8 year old’s wet dream (because that makes sense) and Halo 4 is like a 6 year old’s wet dream (because that makes more sense), I’ll buy neither because CoD is a cash cow and 343 are money hungry aswell. Simple.

Flag Post

My girlfriend already bought Black Ops 2 for me in pre-order, and I plan on getting Halo 4 as well, bah <3

As for zombies in CoD…. I could honestly care less, it ruined the zombie genre IMO.

Flag Post

I will be getting Black Ops 2 since I got PS3, but i wish Halo was for PS3.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MossyStump:

As for zombies in CoD…. I could honestly care less, it ruined the zombie genre IMO.

Hey you. Yes, you.

I like you.

My roommates seem to want Halo 4. It looks like it might be more interesting than Reach was, but people tell me there will be no Elites in multiplayer, which makes me a super sad person.

Too burnt out on all the CoDs to care anymore. I like the idea behind the new one, but I wouldn’t buy it myself.

Flag Post

Another extremely STUPID comparison. They are shooters, yes, but are extremely different.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Deriaz:

Hey you. Yes, you.

I like you.

My roommates seem to want Halo 4. It looks like it might be more interesting than Reach was, but people tell me there will be no Elites in multiplayer, which makes me a super sad person.

Too burnt out on all the CoDs to care anymore. I like the idea behind the new one, but I wouldn’t buy it myself.

Wait wait wait wait, no elites in Multiplayer? But…. I like Elites… D: Sure, it’ll make SWAT easier, but c’mon.

Flag Post

I prefer the one that’s futuristic.

Flag Post

Wait wait wait wait, no elites in Multiplayer? But…. I like Elites… D: Sure, it’ll make SWAT easier, but c’mon.

That’s what I’ve heard. Something about the multiplayer being tied to the lore/story, and it’s “Spartan training”. And that inviting Elites into that would be silly.

But I mean, aren’t the Covenant and the Super-Boring-And-Not-Elites Humans allies now, after the events of Halo 3? Or maybe I misunderstood and can’t remember the story exactly. But I’m still holding out hope that there will be Elites.

Flag Post

Well the war ended at the end of 3, but I’m sure there’s still remnants of the old Covenant that’s not too happy about things. That would explain why you’re attacked by Cov. forces when Chief enters the jungle.

Anyway, I don’t know why they wouldn’t add Elites. If they can create massive simulations with detailed renditions of environments on some futuristic holodeck, I’m sure they could fake an elite. Even if they’re allies, I don’t think it would be unheard of to let Elites onto a UNSC ship. Surely in 4 years after the end of Halo 3 they’ll have made that progress.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Trickymist98:

Zombies is awesome.

Halo Reach has Alpha Zombies. Id say for Maho, tho. Who knows what might come. And the nice little vids on youtbe show it all.

Flag Post

Halo. I fail at spelling.

Flag Post

we should have them fight each other on online u can pick spartan or balck ops

Flag Post

I know that my bro wants BOTH games and really wants me to help pay for them. I don’t mind getting both games since I don’t care, BUT I DON’T HAVE UNLIMITED MONEY!!!

Flag Post

Well the war ended at the end of 3, but I’m sure there’s still remnants of the old Covenant that’s not too happy about things. That would explain why you’re attacked by Cov. forces when Chief enters the jungle.

Anyway, I don’t know why they wouldn’t add Elites. If they can create massive simulations with detailed renditions of environments on some futuristic holodeck, I’m sure they could fake an elite. Even if they’re allies, I don’t think it would be unheard of to let Elites onto a UNSC ship. Surely in 4 years after the end of Halo 3 they’ll have made that progress.

But I think that most of the Elites went back to their home planet or something.

Flag Post

Halo 4. Black Ops 2 obviously looks just like every other call of duty game. At least halo changes it up every game. From the changes i seen in the halo 4 preview, it looks like they did a pretty dam good job.

Flag Post

Halo 4. Black Ops 2 is just so predictable in every way. I think that Call of Duty needs to change a little bit…

Flag Post

Black Ops 2 is just so predictable in every way.

You have to realize that it’s not just one developer making every CoD game. Halo 4 is also made by a new dev and can and potentially will be far from what you know and/or expect. Granted, Blops is my favorite of the CoD games, but the “preorder bonus” of getting Noobtown 2025 completely turned me off of the game. Noobtown was my most hated map of Blops. Pet peeve.