Ideas for Halo 5

7 posts

Flag Post

I don’t care if there won’t be a Halo 5, or if there will, I just want to know! My idea was for an Elite campaign. I’m already trying to send a letter to them to see if they can put it in -

Flag Post

I would love to see a Covenant campaign at some point, in which you play as either an Elite or a Brute, not against the Covenant, but FOR the Covenant.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aqwsaqws12:

I don’t care if there won’t be a Halo 5, or if there will, I just want to know! My idea was for an Elite campaign. I’m already trying to send a letter to them to see if they can put it in -

There will, unless Halo 4 does absolutely terrible in sales and 343 tanks. There’s going to at least be a Halo 6, Halo 4 is the start of a new trilogy.

Honestly? I would LOVE to see a “Halo .5” Where you play as the Covenant, like HA said, as you destroy Reach, then chase after The Pillar of Autumn during Halo:CE

Flag Post

That Covenant idea would awesome. I would totally buy it.

Flag Post

And then what, Master Chief comes in and kills you?

Flag Post

Halo 4, 5, and 6 are going to be what is called the “Reclaimer Saga”. The Didact was in league with the Forerunners, originally. Also, if you beat Halo 4 on Legendary, you here a voice saying that “the reclaimation has already begun…” It gives hints of Forerunner. Considering these two facts, and the official Halo 5 demo, I believe that the struggle will be against the Forerunners/Prometheans/Sentinels/etc. I am unsure, however, if the humans will align themselves with the Covenant or even Master Chief.

Flag Post
Originally posted by acsagers:

Halo 4, 5, and 6 are going to be what is called the “Reclaimer Saga”. The Didact was in league with the Forerunners, originally. Also, if you beat Halo 4 on Legendary, you here a voice saying that “the reclaimation has already begun…” It gives hints of Forerunner. Considering these two facts, and the official Halo 5 demo, I believe that the struggle will be against the Forerunners/Prometheans/Sentinels/etc. I am unsure, however, if the humans will align themselves with the Covenant or even Master Chief.

Halo 5 demo? Oh really? Where?

Yeah, there is none. And if you’re calling that small E3 trailer that didn’t even call it Halo 5, that proves nothing.