Most overpowered person/thing in a game? page 2

39 posts

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
Flag Post
Originally posted by thegrayfox99:
Originally posted by MatrixJJC:

Lu Bu from Dynasty Warriors. He’ll kill your entire army if you focus on trying to defeat him and when you play as him everything is easy.

The memories… I remember my allies screaming IT’S LU BU!

Aw man that guy was a b*tch, could never kill him, did it twice (once in dynasty warriors 2 after half an hour of running around with 1mm of health bar left, and once on DW5 after a few attempts (I needed to kill him to win one of the battles, some castle, I don’t remember what))

Mind, if anybody here has played the Godfather II game, the magnums on it are insanely OP.

 
Flag Post

Ah, good old Lu Bu. You could argue Zhang Liao in Battle of He Fei was harder in DW5. I like to try to clear out all of his possible spawn points, since on Chaos mode the troops and archers hurt like hell. Xiahou Yuan in Mt Ding Jun was annoying, especially if you were trying to get the item in the level. I forget what it was though.

Metal Blade from Mega Man 2 is pretty broken.
Playing Black & White with Artifacts is overkill. Those giant wonders are all you need.

 
Flag Post

How about trying to fight sepiroth in kingdom hearts 2 , oh man, 3 slashes with masume and your dead.

 
Flag Post

FFX-2 Iron dukes.

 
Flag Post

Cliff racers in morrowwind

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Darver:
Originally posted by thegrayfox99:
Originally posted by MatrixJJC:

Lu Bu from Dynasty Warriors. He’ll kill your entire army if you focus on trying to defeat him and when you play as him everything is easy.

The memories… I remember my allies screaming IT’S LU BU!

Aw man that guy was a b*tch, could never kill him, did it twice (once in dynasty warriors 2 after half an hour of running around with 1mm of health bar left, and once on DW5 after a few attempts (I needed to kill him to win one of the battles, some castle, I don’t remember what))

Mind, if anybody here has played the Godfather II game, the magnums on it are insanely OP.

Running around LMAO. Yeah that’s basically what I did too. Kited him to other generals just to kill him off!

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Angermen1:

Gordan Freeman

I second this, an MIT graduate taknig down an advanced alien race with a Crowbar!

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by thegrayfox99:

How about trying to fight sepiroth in kingdom hearts 2 , oh man, 3 slashes with masume and your dead.

I know that feeling all too well :(

 
Flag Post

Betty from Fallout 3

 
Flag Post

Knives in all COD Games?

 
Flag Post

I’m actually amazed nobody has yet to reference the BFG. The name alone back in the day just felt powerful.

 
Flag Post

How bout the Junon Cannon from FF7? That should have been OP

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by SonicOkami:

I’m actually amazed nobody has yet to reference the BFG. The name alone back in the day just felt powerful.

I completely forgot about that! Maybe not that many old-school gamers in here?