Most Fun Glitches, Easter Eggs and Cheats: Official Thread

14 posts

Flag Post

I know a funny one. In Just Cause 2, if you go up to a snowman, it’ll say something like, “Im a snowman”

Flag Post

In Arkham City Herley has a pregnancy test that’s positive, but the same test is negative in the Harley’s Revenge DLC.

Flag Post

http://www.gamespot.com/features/the-greatest-easter-eggs-in-gaming-6131572/

Flag Post

There’s this bubble gun in Just Cause 2. You can use it to push things with great force. It’s quite fun to use when used to cars, people, environment etc.

Flag Post

The easter egg that appears in CoD: World at war in the second episode that makes possible to use the ray gun in campaign and the thristy grunt in halo CE.

Flag Post

The caveman with a teddy bear in halo 3.

Flag Post

The dead alien in Fallout 3 seems to take the cake because the mothership zeta DLC is based around it.

Flag Post

Chicken armies in ocarina of time.
I also liked some of the hidden messages from sonic CD.

Flag Post

i found a fun easter egg in pikmin2: get 20 of EACH pikmin in a group, they will start humming ai no uta

Flag Post

In fallout 3 if you do the Liberation of Anchorage simulator. Here’s the I guess you can call it a glitch. You pick up the Gary Clone and put it on the simulator chair that way when you look down you can open its inventory. Well after the Simulation ends mash the shit out of the interact button. If you don’t manage to open Gary’s inventory try reloading the scene where you fight that one guy. Then try again, if you successfully manage to open Gary’s inventory then you will be able to put your gear from the simulation into his inventory then once you search him all of your unbreakable stuff will be there even the awesome winterized combat armor!

Flag Post

the ants in red-alert 2 :D

Flag Post

“A Long Awaited Drinking Party” level in Myth 2.

Flag Post

Super Grimlock Quest 64 in Fall of Cybertron and The Golden Fire Breathing Chicken from GoW3.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rpoman2009:

In fallout 3 if you do the Liberation of Anchorage simulator. Here’s the I guess you can call it a glitch. You pick up the Gary Clone and put it on the simulator chair that way when you look down you can open its inventory. Well after the Simulation ends mash the shit out of the interact button. If you don’t manage to open Gary’s inventory try reloading the scene where you fight that one guy. Then try again, if you successfully manage to open Gary’s inventory then you will be able to put your gear from the simulation into his inventory then once you search him all of your unbreakable stuff will be there even the awesome winterized combat armor!

Actually, I think that it is better if you passed a speech check and you got the gauss rifle, because you end up with a sniper rifle with common ammo that deals more damage than the actual sniper rifle.Not to mention that it´s virtually unbreakable(pun intended).