Epic Battle Fantasy 4 Coming out! page 2

147 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by HappyAlcoholic:

If it’s in beta, I guess I’ll try playing it.
Here’s hoping it’s better than the rest of them.

Hoping it’s better!? What, was it not completely EPIC before!? Well, high hopes are a good sign, I guess…
EDIT: Epic…Epic Battle Fantasy 4…that was accidental…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jboy91:

It’s now only, about one month away, if it was 3 months to go on September, so it might be out on December, which is about a month away.

:D!

Flag Post

What a great christmas presant that would be!

Flag Post

I will enjoy playing this game when it comes out. Sank you.

Flag Post

when it will come out im gonna finish it no matter what and also his games are the only ones in 100000 of games that are simple, cool flash, epic weapons, lvl up and items systems and turn based game… EPIC !!!! XD

Flag Post

I wonder if he’s going to release it exactly on Christmas XD

Flag Post

Just re-posting, Info on EBF4 can be found at Kupo707’s Deviant Art page.

http://www.kupo707.deviantart.com/

Flag Post

yeah that would be an amazing way of celebrating christmas :D

Flag Post

Does anyone know if it still has the EBF series feeling like witty punchlines and hilarious characters

Flag Post

So far there’s no music yet, still can’t wait!!

Flag Post

Now that I look at the full Kupo’s full plot on deviantART looks like the final boss of the game is the same as the final boss of Kupo’s Bullet Heaven (by the way LOZ CUTSCENES!)
Edit:now that I look through Kupo’s gallery the name of the final boss is Godcat and the final boss of Bullet Heaven IS the Godcat and if Bullet Heaven which was released earlier already had Anna in it then…0_0

Flag Post

ebf4 on Christmas = BEST PRESENT EVER!
EDIT: Actually now that I think about it I would probably not be playing it exactly on Christmas XP

Flag Post

include online saving and retrieving progress please! (If the author could see my post)

Flag Post

happy Epic x-mas

Flag Post

do we know the exact date yet

Flag Post

I was searching for fan art on google and i found out that there was a game called: ’Anna’s adventure’ for gameboy color lol, so i guess Anna found them wondering and joined them on their adventure and continue hers.

Flag Post

boo! 3 months, seriosly?!

Flag Post

So close…only music,achievement and a few more things.So close…..so close….

Flag Post

in facebook, he said it’s almost done, maybe next month

Flag Post

the release date is december 15

Flag Post

I guess I’ll try playing it.

Flag Post

ugh i found a version on much games but its just EBF 3 :/ i was actually happy for a second

Flag Post

Is there a LEGIT version of EBF4 out? I’ve seen posts but I don’t feel like tiring around the Internet for it as I know that websites say EBF4 and its just 3

Flag Post

It was the 15th 2 days ago. I just want it to come out!!!!!!!!!!

Flag Post

yess i have ben waiting iv played all of em n my old porfile i love this *
*fants**