147 posts

Flag Post

I wanna play!
It has to be awesome!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Xhevo:

I wanna play!
It has to be awesome!

I know that feel bro EBF4 COME OUT ALREADY!

Flag Post

News ?

Flag Post

Finally!!! it’s gonna be out soon!!! finally we will have another epic game to play! :D

Flag Post

It’s been in beta for 3/4 year. Go to deviantart kupo707 to see new updates.

Flag Post

Seriously everyone is talking about this release date that doesn’t exist! COME ON KUPO JUST BUILD IT ALREADY!

Flag Post

Well, it’s coming out pretty soon, it’s not like he’s not working on it. Just wait, everybody here is freaking excited. Wonder how much of it is done. Hopefully more than 95%?

Flag Post

I am dissapoint at how people are so impatient.
There’s a reason why it takes a while to release a new game: So it can be as good as it can be. Basically, if you rush a game out, it won’t be truly great, while taking your time will allow for polishing the game. Need proof? Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Sonic 2006.
Ocarina of Time, if what I heard was true, was delayed for at least a whole year because it felt unfinished, and guess what? It’s considered to be one of (if not THE) greatest video games of all time. Whereas Sonic ‘06 was rushed out oth for a Christmas release AND a 15’th anniversary release. The fact that the game is so bad should surprise no one.
So you want the game to be great or feel like a letdown? I think everyone wants the game to be great, so just give Kupo time to work on it instead of screaming at him to release it ASAP.

Flag Post

Man, what? You need K+ to play the beta??? I’m kupo’s biggest fan!!! WTF!

Flag Post

oh yeah, and @Mebomb I agree entirely with your point of view regarding customer patience. You Can wait, people!

Flag Post

well i will be waiting faithfully and in paiteince it will be out as soo as it is done and tested if it works properly

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mebomb:

There’s a reason why it takes a while to release a new game: So it can be as good as it can be. Basically, if you rush a game out, it won’t be truly great, while taking your time will allow for polishing the game. Need proof? Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Sonic 2006.
Ocarina of Time, if what I heard was true, was delayed for at least a whole year because it felt unfinished, and guess what? It’s considered to be one of (if not THE) greatest video games of all time. Whereas Sonic ‘06 was rushed out oth for a Christmas release AND a 15’th anniversary release. The fact that the game is so bad should surprise no one.
So you want the game to be great or feel like a letdown? I think everyone wants the game to be great, so just give Kupo time to work on it instead of screaming at him to release it ASAP.

QFT

Flag Post

I have been looking forward to play this, but i don’t think i will be able to by the looks of this conversation.
does anyone have information they have for sure?

Flag Post

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE MAKES THE BEST GAMES EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flag Post

When will the game be complete and open to non kong+ users… Im really eager to play this!

Flag Post

Its Not Out Yet? RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mebomb:

As an ex-Bioware employee once said, “Stop thinking you are a producer.” This sort of thing is exactly what she was referring to.

Flag Post

He’s doing this for free. We have to remember we’re not paying him. Even if he could only provide us with the quality of EBF2, it’d still be more than most Kongregate games would be able to provide,

Flag Post

eager to play this!

Flag Post

it can to be awesome!

Flag Post

People are so impatient when it is a great game. “A delayed game is eventually good, however, a rushed game is forever bad”~ Miamoto, creator of Donkey Kong.Many,many should just wait.Rushing it is doing nothing good for it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Janity:

He’s doing this for free. We have to remember we’re not paying him. Even if he could only provide us with the quality of EBF2, it’d still be more than most Kongregate games would be able to provide,

Actually, he’s also planning a steam release. Matt definitely intends to make a bit of cash out of it.

Flag Post

If it’s going to be a steam release I’m going to buy/play it there first, and then come back here to play again. Just because the game is so awesome. And, achievements. <3

Flag Post

OMG OMG OMG http://kupo707.deviantart.com/art/Battle-System-test-v3-1-305700780

Flag Post

that is the same thing as the Kong Plus thing here!