Epic Battle Fantasy 4 Coming out! page 6

147 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by ajdude9:

95%? yeah probably 5 years till the 5% is done

he hasn’t worked on this for 95 years. I for see something more like 1.2 months or less, but nothing is definet.

Flag Post
Originally posted by NathanG98:

95%? yeah probably 5 years till the 5% is done

he hasn’t worked on this for 95 years. I for see something more like 1.2 months or less, but nothing is definite.

He’s been lying about its release for ages now it was supposed to be a Christmas present but still nothing >:(

Flag Post

He never promised that he would have it completed at Christmas. Kongregate users are the ones who made it up in this forum. Kupo himself said that he wouldn’t be able to complete the game “this month” in December.

ajdude9. If you are dissatisfied in any way about how long the game is taking to get done, why don’t you make it yourself? :)

Flag Post

If you guys aren’t aware, he’s released a “almost-full” version beta for Kongregate Plus members, which means the game should be out pretty soon, maybe 4 weeks.

EDIT: You can also play it here.

Flag Post

WHERES LANCE ;( one deivent art i saw no picture of lance only this new girl…………… Lance was my favorite charater.

Flag Post

lol we don’t need Kongregate Plus to play the 95% completed version.

Just come here http://kupo707.deviantart.com/art/BETA-TESTING-TIME-354502891
By the way, Lance sucks for me. I only used it as a supporter in EBF 3

However, you will probably lose the save file once it’s done, due to the existence of hacks made for testing, so…

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

When we can play this game? can you tell me plsz

Flag Post

That was just ridiculous. How old are you?

The game is 95% done. Just be damn patient, kid.
Also, I could flag the post for being fake, spammer and useless.

By the way:

“I’m realizing that I won’t have the game finished this year, so I’ll have posted nothing on Newgrounds in 2012!”

If it won’t be finished in 2012, it won’t be finished in Dec 2012.

Facepalm.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Blasterblade09:

WHERES LANCE ;( one deivent art i saw no picture of lance only this new girl…………… Lance was my favorite charater.

Then you’ll be glad to know that Lance is still in the series, just that you’ll find him last in the new game. This is available here

Flag Post

He uploaded a almost complete beta.. it’s coming soon!

Flag Post

It looks like the game is down in deviantart for fixing “bunch of stuff”. It might be it.

Everybody get your blooded cyclops eye and follow me, it’s the time for our master to arrive!

Flag Post

I’ll wait for final bug-free release, but you kids go have fun.

Flag Post

Daplayerofgames: Thank man i was scared for a bit but im glad to see lance is still in the series. the weird thing is why is lance in his older armor. Tht armor was when he was a bad guy

Flag Post
Originally posted by Blasterblade09:

Daplayerofgames: Thank man i was scared for a bit but im glad to see lance is still in the series. the weird thing is why is lance in his older armor. Tht armor was when he was a bad guy

That armor is also available in epic battle fantasy 3, so the newer armor is most likely also available in epic battle fantasy 4.

Flag Post

according to the facebook page he’s not making any promises but it should be done by tomorrow or tuesday

Flag Post

Here is demo map
http://kupo707.deviantart.com/art/Map-Demo-v3-343635324

Flag Post

When is the game coming!? Everybody has been refreshing the game since the walk through arrived!

Flag Post
Originally posted by HoboMcJoe:

When is the game coming!? Everybody has been refreshing the game since the walk through arrived!

Now.

Flag Post
Originally posted by wecl0me12:
Originally posted by HoboMcJoe:

Now.

=D

Flag Post

The game has already come out Bro’s and Broettes!
Quickly! go play it!

Flag Post

ITS OUT :P. Ive only defeaten the first boss.