Epic Battle Fantasy 4 Coming out! page 5

147 posts

Flag Post

Can’t wait to play Epic Battle Fantasy 4!!! <3 Can someone tell me when it comes out?

Flag Post
Originally posted by jakopincek:

WERE ITS GAME OMG WTF WTF

Originally posted by Captain_Socks:

I want to play it so bad I JUST WANNA KNOW WHEN IT WILL COME OUT FOR NON-KONG+ PEOPLE

Well admit it. Things like this give cesarcurado’s “I don’t care about the fanboys” some merit.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DragonArcherZ:

I want to play it so bad I JUST WANNA KNOW WHEN IT WILL COME OUT FOR NON-KONG+ PEOPLE

Well admit it. Things like this give cesarcurado’s “I don’t care about the fanboys” some merit.

You’ll see fans like that no matter where you go. Seriously, go ahead and check a fan site dedicated to any movie, game, musician, hobby, animals, etc. They are literally EVERYWHERE. It’s like saying you don’t like paying x state’s/country’s taxes. Nobody likes taxes just as I’m sure nobody likes fanboys with the IQ of a pebble. His comment was redundant and he was using it as a springboard to support his dislike for EBF. Not liking a game for its fans is pretty petty and often stated to bait posters; thus, his post got modded. His post was completely without merit for these reasons and I’ll gladly flag one of his comments again if he tried to pull the same stunt.

Flag Post

okay please don’t laugh now,can i post my money to your house cuz i don’t have credit cards and i really want to play ebf 4. can you work something out please??? :3

Flag Post

Wow it has been 7.4 months since this topic released and it has still not come out … really :,(

Flag Post

It’s nearly done though.

Battle dialogue is all visible now on deviantart (WARNING: There are actually some spoilers near the bottom.)

Looks like it’s going to be mostly HILARIOUS.

Flag Post

its 95% done…or even better…95-99%!

Flag Post

I think the gun guy is cute <3

Flag Post

this game takes 2 long 2 be made i mean literally. the game is gonna be awesome i know but kupo plz work FASTER

Flag Post
Originally posted by IHavBigBals:

Wow it has been 7.4 months since this topic released and it has still not come out … really :,(

Flag Post

Calm down guys,I’m sure it will be released end of February or end of March

Flag Post

dis is borin

Flag Post

Good games take time to make.

People complain about games lacking originality, then complain when their favorite games take a long time to make.

Flag Post

guys it will probably come out at the end of feb…so maybe 25 days D:

Flag Post

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Flag Post
Originally posted by Order_Venom117:
Originally posted by DragonArcherZ:

You’ll see fans like that no matter where you go. Seriously, go ahead and check a fan site dedicated to any movie, game, musician, hobby, animals, etc. They are literally EVERYWHERE. It’s like saying you don’t like paying x state’s/country’s taxes. Nobody likes taxes just as I’m sure nobody likes fanboys with the IQ of a pebble. His comment was redundant and he was using it as a springboard to support his dislike for EBF. Not liking a game for its fans is pretty petty and often stated to bait posters; thus, his post got modded. His post was completely without merit for these reasons and I’ll gladly flag one of his comments again if he tried to pull the same stunt.

Stop mentioning me you slut.

Flag Post

cesarcurado, what age are you? eight?

Flag Post

Oh god I feel so asian right now

Flag Post

Also does any one know when the kupo with come out? kupo

Flag Post

hmm i feel like its going to come out in a couple days

Flag Post

95% done. That sounds nice…

I’m sick of top Google links for “Epic Battle Fantasy 4” that lead me to Epic Battle Fantasy 3 :P

Flag Post

You could always add this to your bookmarks: http://matt-likes-swords.newgrounds.com/news

Flag Post

Please Be Here Soon…….Please Be Here Soon……..

Flag Post

95%? yeah probably 5 years till the 5% is done

Flag Post

Still nothing?