No.

Stop making stupid threads.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Captain_Catface:

No.

^

Flag Post

The only way anyone will actually see Herobrine in Minecraft is if they install the correct mods.

I don’t think the Xbox 360 version of Minecraft can even be modded, so… Not gonna happen.

Flag Post

Why is your picture not of the TARDIS? ಠ_ಠ

Flag Post

It’s hard say if you’ve seen him or not. When one looks away from Herobrine the memory of him becomes clouded and faded. Many times it is just your imagination acting funny, sometimes it’s not. Herobrine can wipe any memory of himself away from those who see him. I feel as if I’ve seen him, but it could just be my head acting up. You never know.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Captain_Catface:

No.

stupid? it’s just a myth. also:

Originally posted by TARDIS:

The only way anyone will actually see Herobrine in Minecraft is if they install the correct mods.

I don’t think the Xbox 360 version of Minecraft can even be modded, so… Not gonna happen.

^

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

HE IS REAL WHY DOES NOBODY BELIEVE ME!!!!!!

Flag Post

If i’m right there is a herobrine skin on xbox.
But i wouldn’t count that

Flag Post

No, he is not real.

He is some made up creepy-pasta.

Anyway, if you check the change logs, it says “Herobrine Removed” but that’s just a joke.

Flag Post

i downloaded demo and it said that they removed Herobrine