team fortress 2

31 posts

Flag Post

k well talk about tf2. whats your favorite class and why. which class do you dislike the most. my favorite classes are the demoman and scout. i like the demoman because of his sticky grenades and then after all opponents are respawning(well if your on the defensive side of the round that is) then you can put sticky greandes right in there respawn and when the door opens then BOOM! i like scouts alot because of their speed.

Flag Post

i like the pyro and hate the sniper snipers r f4gs

Flag Post

Spy because I have to think and be ingenious to survive. Pyro, they are jerks and expose me all the time randomly.

Flag Post

Spy because i like stabbing others from the back :D

Flag Post

backstabbers

Flag Post

I say demon and mythical from faries to angles okay mine a little unknowen!

Flag Post

i like pyro too. suviues and all the pyros use flametowher+axe 1 hit k.o

Flag Post

suvius*

Flag Post

I love the sniper on TF2. I only played in the free weekend but it’s hard to miss when sniping on that game, not sure why just found it really easy.

Flag Post

Snipers and Spies are overplayed on most of the public servers.

Flag Post

i never played this game lol is it good…..

Flag Post

I <3 the demoman, and heavy.

Flag Post

I play as Pyro and Spy. Love making other players hear the “DUN-DUN-DUN-DUN-DUNNNN” when i backstab them XP

Flag Post

i like:
spy
heavy
scout
sniper.
i dont hate any.
my fave wep is huntsman

Flag Post

The soldier a great guy gameplay wise. He’s got a well-rounded arsenal and he can do many things. Personality wise, the Heavy Weapons Guy is terryfyingly awesome.

And I cannot hate anyone in this game.

Flag Post

Soldier
Engineer
Spy
Scout
Medic
Demoman
Sniper
Heavy
Pyro

Classes in order of being liked by me, more liked are from up.

I do not have the game, but I have watched YouTube and want to have this game but it won’t run here.

Flag Post

To me the scout is the best because he is fast and he can get on high ledges and also i like the new achievment gifts u get with the scout

Flag Post

I can’t stand spies.

Although I was camping as sniper on one level (where the last defence point is a round platform in the middle of a big room no idea the map name) with an engineer building turrets and such in front of me to cover me. Then a “allied” sniper came up and stood on the ledge with us. I aimed over him and the gamer tag was “dd790”, so I aimed at his head and shot.

That was the funniest thing I saw in my (short) amount of time ingame

Flag Post

Honestly, I like the scout the most. I find scout gameplay by far the most exciting of all the classes, as you zip around harassing people.

Flag Post

If it weren’t for my terrible router that makes me teleport as it drops connection for 1 – 3 seconds every few minutes, I’d probably play Pyro. But, because of the stupid router, I play Pyro.

I also like the Pyro. He’s got some pretty funny lines. Plus, I mean, lighting people on fire and ambushing from alternate paths in the map is fun.

Did I mention the Pyro?

Flag Post

Definately spy without a doubt

Flag Post

Random damage and pyro tutorial on you tube is a awesome.

Flag Post

Red Spy is in the base!!! D:<

Flag Post

mine is demoman alawys go first with him and spy too pyro piss me of so much when they sneak up on me

Flag Post

i really hate spies when they fornt backstab me