Minecraft :D

11 posts

Flag Post

Hey guys! if any of you like minecraft or want to join a new server come join
ToyCraft!!! just click on add server then go to the bottom bar and type in
mc.toycraft.org
^^^ that. if anybody needs help on the server just ask me or any of the other staff :) im usually on most of the time and my ingame name is LickMahGooch just like my kongregate name. Well i hope you at least try out our server.. Thanks all :))) enjoy

Flag Post

Server is being edited right now i will post when it gets back up
here is the website if you want to register and check up on the server http://www.toycraft.org/home

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Thats your opinion why click on a thread that specifically says ‘minecraft’? Idiot get a life and comment on things you actually like

Flag Post
Originally posted by LickMahGooch:

Thats your opinion why click on a thread that specifically says ‘minecraft’? Idiot get a life and comment on things you actually like

Nah, I have more fun doing this, bro. Looks like the comment about aspies was right though.

Flag Post

troll i hope you dont reproduce, your kind is obsolete and should never be placed in the gene pool

Flag Post
Originally posted by LickMahGooch:

troll i hope you dont reproduce, your kind is obsolete and should never be placed in the gene pool

You are too cute. Keep telling me about “my kind”.

Flag Post

A. Kronik is 100% correct.

B. This is proven by aspies repeatedly making more Minecraft threads instead of using the god damned search function.

Flag Post

hay i think minecraft shoud be on kongrat

Flag Post

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ??? OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh
ya ABOUT THE NETHER MOBS GHAST SHOOT FIRE BALLS AND UM YA I DONT KNOWE MUCH SO HEROBRINEN HE CANBE SMONDED BY PUTING DOWN A NETHER COUT RACK um i think THENE A HEROBRINE TOTEM BRICK um i think THEN TWO GOLD BRICK THATS ALL OH AND YOU WILL GET NIGHTMERES

Flag Post

OH AND THEY WILL BE AS SCAREY AS HELL