Reincarnation: The Root of All Evil

8 posts

Flag Post

Hello fans of the Reincarny games! Chris Gianelloni, the creator of the beloved Reincarnation games, is pushing to make a downloadable full-fledged game called “The Root of All Evil” featuring the sneaky little demon from the flash game series.

The goal is $15,000 by July 13th, and it’s currently pulling the home stretch at $11,560 with only a week to go. You may be thinking to yourself, “Sure, I like the game, but why should I donate money to the developer?”

Kickstarter is an awesome website where you can become a backer, and also get some pretty epic prizes from the developer for donating your money. If they don’t meet their goal, you get your money back. :)

If you’re interested, check the project out and pledge what you can! I personally donated $25 which gets a downloadable copy of the game, and two reincarny dolls. ;)

Flag Post

No. I’m not.

Reincarnation series is barely better than the Papa’s series.

The gameplay is actually worse; but it gets props for cuteness.

Flag Post

I’m also not going to donate.

But because I’m poor, and not because I’m an asshole.

Flag Post

Well for those who do enjoy the game series, it’s up to $12.5k and 4 days remaining. :)

Flag Post

[Expletive deleted] it. I’m not a huge fan of any of the games, but like CC put it, cuteness. I’m a sucker, and I want me some cute dolls. Plus, I haven’t kicked anything on kickstarter yet. I’ll pop my cherry out of curiosity.

EDIT: I was just going to go with the two dolls, but that shirt looks like it would be super cute on me. Upgraded to $55.

Flag Post

I love the Reincarnation games.
If I was in a position to donate, I would.

Flag Post

zshadow, when will "reincarnation the root of all evil’’ be resealed?

Flag Post

God damnit why do I run out of money at all the wrong moments?!