good multiplayer game

17 posts

Flag Post

me and my bro want to find a fun multiplayer game. anyone have any good suggestions for games where we can play together and have fun.

Flag Post

It depends. Any specific system that you want the game to be on?

Flag Post

PC we want an online multiplayer game. maybe like a strategy or rpg game or anything you have really enjoyed playing

Flag Post

Hrm.

I’d suggest Second Life (Very hard to get started on; great once you’re going. Potential to put in and take out as much money as you feel comfortable with. No need to pay if you know where to go.).
Entropia Universe (Expensive, as much as 10$ per day, everything you do could result in multi-thousand-dollar USD loot drops.)
D&D Online (RPG/Dungeon Crawl. Instance-based MMO. Very difficult solo, very easy in groups. Some premium content; all unlockable for free at some point through your first character.)

Flag Post

Team Fortress 2. You can play with me :)

Flag Post

Realm of the Mad God

Flag Post
Originally posted by Captain_Catface:

Hrm.

I’d suggest Second Life (Very hard to get started on; great once you’re going. Potential to put in and take out as much money as you feel comfortable with. No need to pay if you know where to go.).
Entropia Universe (Expensive, as much as 10$ per day, everything you do could result in multi-thousand-dollar USD loot drops.)
D&D Online (RPG/Dungeon Crawl. Instance-based MMO. Very difficult solo, very easy in groups. Some premium content; all unlockable for free at some point through your first character.)

Really? I didn’t know that about D&D Online, tell me more :o?

Flag Post

Uh. It’s like a live (as opposed to turn-based) D&D 3.5.

The instances/dungeons are narrated by a narrator (Some by Gary Gygax himself). It has limited premium content (The half-blood races, warforged, and drow). A few classes as well (Monk, Favored Soul, and Artificer). You can unlock them just via the favor/honor you are awarded for beating quests on each difficulty. You can use a single character forever, via reincarnations, becoming more powerful each time you do it. The 20 levels are divided into 5 smaller bits each, to make it less grindy. You can level from 1-20 in a day if you lolpowergrind. They’ve just now started on epic-level-content, and there’s a ton of updates. Your stat tomes last through reincarnation, kicking in 1 point every 4 levels. Tons of holiday events.

It’s pretty awesome. Unless you’re a solo gamer. If you are, like me, then you have to build your character very carefully or you’re fucked. I use a warforged artificer, pure OP.

Flag Post

I have it downloaded on Steam, I tried it out a bit and it seems like something I could get into. Unfortunately though it caused my computer to overheat…. It’s not the games fault though, something’s up with my laptop. I fixed the problem temporarily, and I’m sure I can turn the games settings down so that I don’t overheat again.

Flag Post

Well there’s always DayZ, that one Arma 2 mod everyone’s talking about.

Of course you’d need to spend $30 for Arma 2 Combined Ops on steam to install the mod, and a good enough computer to handle the game, but it’s pretty fun if you can afford it.

Flag Post

I like Garry’s Mod on Steam, but it cost $10 and you may want to buy 2 other games with it which is Counter Strike: Source and Half life 2: Ep 2. It’ll make it better for Garrys Mod lol. that would make the price $33.
Half life 2 is a single player game and if you want to know the story and everything you may want to get the other episodes or watch some one on youtube play it, something like that.
CSS is pretty much a just an FPS where there’s lots of different kind of gamemodes like Zombie Survival, surfing, Deathmatch or Multiplayer DM (main one), etc.

All 3 of these games are FPS (First Person Shooter) btw.

Flag Post

League of legends is a fun game and its free. just depends on the kind of game youre looking for

Flag Post

Platform racer 2

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

does the game have to be on kong ?

Flag Post

Try Blacklight Retribution, its a free-to-play futuristic FPS with customization elements. I started today and I’m really enjoying it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SGreene:

League of legends is a fun game and its free. just depends on the kind of game youre looking for