Epic War 7

42 posts

Flag Post

Hey guys, just thought I’d reserve this thread like last time, since it was such a hit.

What would you like to see in Epic War 7??

Flag Post

Epic war 1 and 2 were good, three was ok but I didn’t like the rest. I’d like it go back more to what it was, rather than this crazy cards and shit that I don’t quite grasp.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Totally_Dr_Stein:

Hey guys, just thought I’d reserve this thread like last time, since it was such a hit.

What would you like to see in Epic War 7??

There isn’t even an epic war six yet. Wait until that comes out before making a thread like this.

Flag Post

No more Epic War. Rudy’s run the series into the ground, and the only people who like it are autismal fanboys. FACT.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Captain_Catface:

No more Epic War. Rudy’s run the series into the ground, and the only people who like it are autismal fanboys. FACT.

That pretty much describes any video game series/any nerd interest which has more than one installment.

Flag Post

epic war 3 4 5 and 6 r good i also want ew 7 good

Flag Post

6 hasnt made yet :) . and let us know what you want for ew6 ?

Flag Post

artlogicgames
i believe they are referring to saga as six

Flag Post

artlogicgames

i really hope you ,and who ever work with you does a awsome jod on epic war 6 , and i can wait for epic war 7 :)

Flag Post

Best Epic War was the first. I was disappointed with the rest.

Flag Post
Originally posted by artlogicgames:

6 hasnt made yet :)

yet

I just had the biggest, messiest gleegasm ever.

Flag Post

Epic War Saga was disappointing too :(

Flag Post

Hey Artlogic I would like to be making formations patterns……………… yeah

Flag Post

hey maybe attatched to facebook all the games on facebook are sord of boring

Flag Post

demon related things

Flag Post

angel related

Flag Post

giant related rapping related

Flag Post

good songs not themes

Flag Post

the epic war saga okay so you put new mobs and a well attacks from mobs.

Flag Post
Originally posted by artlogicgames:

i want in ew6 to be a arrow tower

Flag Post

I would definitely like to see an upgrade units function. A function where you can upgrade heroes, units and equipment. As you upgrade a unit, it becomes a stronger and a different looking unit.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AntyyStupiD:

I would definitely like to see an upgrade units function. A function where you can upgrade heroes, units and equipment. As you upgrade a unit, it becomes a stronger and a different looking unit.

Oh shit they got rid of that? They had unit upgrades in epic war 1 and 2, holy crap.

Flag Post

Epic war 4 was the best we should use the same ideas but more spells and people

Flag Post

I’d like EW4 and EW5 combined. Three heroes’ story, with their sidekick heroes (i.e., pick Viegraff the Red and he’ll have with his journey Cassandra (the archer in EW4) and Kara (the one with a big sword))

Plus auto-attack included with special attack and innovative gameplay like in EWS. Equipment hierarchy also and such like in EWS but more light and easy for a quick one-week enjoyment and not for a millennial hardships. That’s for gamers that plays games as a hobby only and not as an addiction.

If applicable, a twist can be added also. It can be like The Bravest Hunter, where the Hunters were replaced by EW series heroes.

Another twist, the travel map can be interacted on like a side-scrolling adventure. The heroes along with their initial soldiers (Another addition: every start of the battle, a unit selected by a player will be summoned automatically with stat bonuses. We can call it initial soldiers) travel the whole world, occasionally stopping for missions or cities with trouble.

Another option, its mission acquisition and goal can be like in Feudalism 1 or 2 where you’ll have to invade (or save) the whole world, with occasional upgrades on the way.

That’s all.
Cheers. XD

Flag Post

Would be fine to see the real epic war 3. For some reasons sequels after 2 have the right number but they aren’t really epic war games.