What game should I play

15 posts

Flag Post

I got bored of the games I play now so I want a change.Can someone tell me some games that are actually interesting(no not COD or BF or any shooter unless it’s somewhat inovated in gameplay).Any game you know even if it’s older

Flag Post

Neverwinter Nights: Excellent Dungeons and Dragons based RPG, heavily story-focused.

Flag Post

BYM is a very good and addicting MMO.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheLightningBolt:

BYM is a very good and addicting MMO.

If you don’t get any glitches that kill the game

if you want one on Kongegate, try Afterwind, good Risk type game but more complex.

If you want any game on the PC, try e-sim (I have a refrence link in my profile) or Urban Dead, down side both of those games can’t be played very long in a day, but most of the activity takes place in forums and chat rooms anyways.

Atlus Online is also a good MMO, extremely good customer support and very helpful staff.

Flag Post

Get Steam, and search the Free to play section for Bloodline: Champions. Pretty fun beat em up, though it can be quite hard at first.

Flag Post

Team Fortress 2, it’s free and theirs a TON of items(weapons, hats, etc). Also, it’s one of the more team based/class based games. I’d play as soldier first since he’s the easiest class to play as.

Flag Post
Originally posted by mr_evil01:

Team Fortress 2, it’s free and theirs a TON of items(weapons, hats, etc). Also, it’s one of the more team based/class based games. I’d play as soldier first since he’s the easiest class to play as.

YOU MAKE ME LAUGH

Flag Post

Max Payne

Flag Post

Minecraft.

Flag Post

knytt, cavestory,yume nikki etc theres a whole word of freeware games out there which are award winning and great,
or why not play a classic game thats now free to download, gta, red alert etc

Flag Post

We can’t really suggest any great games for you unless we know your preferences, what system you want the game to be on, or what kind of game you’re looking for.

Flag Post

Red Dead Redemption

Flag Post

Well if it’s free to play and you’re looking for content, I must suggest League Of Legends (http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4be1de8c0ed24), If you’re looking for a more traditional RTS, I’d say Starcraft 2. If you aren’t an RTS then I’m not the best person to suggest games :p. ALthough I highly suggest looking into League if you haven’t heard of it already.

Flag Post

Dragon age origins or Uncharted.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator