A Truly Unique Story of Origin of Herobrine

21 posts

Flag Post

One day, there were 2 young boys, Steve and Herobrine. They were adventurers, Steve being the trouble-maker. Herobrine was mining the side of a mountain, and Steve was goofing off. After hours on end of no help from his annoying brother, Herobrine got mad, and punched Steve once, to get him to work. That backfired, because the punch killed Steve instantly. Steve respawned and woke up. When he woke up, he saw in the water that his eyes were glowing, and that he was a spirit. He looked down the valley, with no memory, and saw himself (herobrine) down mining. He was confused and mad for not remembering who this twin of his was, so ever since then, he has tried to haunt and kill this twin. That is my story. If it is true, then, technically, you are playing as Herobrine, and the guy haunting you is Steve.

Flag Post

whos herobrine

Flag Post

Stupid Minecraft creepypasta.

Flag Post
Originally posted by blackhawk808:

whos herobrine

Wow just wow. Look it up. And SircMix… the reason I quoted you four times on that thread was because i am using my 3ds internet browser, and it lagged a tad because i kept hitting quote cuz it wasnt loading. i never meant for you to think i thought your post was important. never on earth would i associate you or anything to do with you important.

Flag Post

Get out with your crappy minecraft bullshit.

Flag Post

Is spamming Herobrine threads a hobby of yours or something? I’m pretty sure that you’ve been asked to stop multiple times.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Wow just wow.

I can name you so many things you should know, but you don’t… stuff that actually matters.

Flag Post

If you idiots have such problems with my threads, don’t bother to read them yet reply. They must be of some importance for you to all reply. I have ask you all to stop replying

Flag Post

A self important idiot who can’t grasp the concept of what is/isn’t a thread-worthy topic.

OT exists for a reason.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Captain_Catface:

A self important idiot who can’t grasp the concept of what is/isn’t a thread-worthy topic.

OT exists for a reason.

Some people would consider an actual game. Hence the term general gaming

Flag Post

General Gaming Thread: ‘Contradictions in Batman Movie Canon vs Game Canon’.

Off Topic Thread: ‘Omg batman fleshlight creepypasta’.

It isn’t that hard to tell what belongs where.

Flag Post

Minecraft is gay!! I am sick of hearing about that stupid game. GET A LIFE!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by HellmasterD:

Dear over-enthusiastic Terraria fan,
Stop making the rest of us look bad.
Thanks.

~Everyone else

Flag Post

I think this idea has good potential. I think you should think on it a lot more and make it longer. Give more reasons for things. For example, why did Steve turn into a ghost?

Flag Post

…you didn’t even do it right, you mixed up who’s who. The names are backwards.

Originally posted by acedragon64:

I think this idea has good potential. I think you should think on it a lot more and make it longer. Give more reasons for things. For example, why did Steve turn into a ghost?

His mother got very friendly with a Ghast.

Flag Post
Originally posted by EmoChicken:
Originally posted by HellmasterD:

Dear over-enthusiastic Terraria fan,
Stop making the rest of us look bad.
Thanks.

~Everyone else

Don’t do this. Writing like that makes you a tit. That, and liking Terraria.