What characters would you like to see introduced to Super Smash Bros 4? page 2

54 posts

Flag Post

I think any character that is rooted to the ground either has a serious advantage, or a serious disadvantage. It could make a fun assist trophy though! :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by AirmanAlex:

I would love to see the entire bunch of Star Fox characters in the game (except Skippy, nobody likes him!) Having another Sonic character like Tails, or Knuckles would be cool. Also, I want to play as someone from advanced Wars!!!

It is Slippy,not Skippy.

Flag Post
Originally posted by pika493:

• Bomberman
  • Sora
  • Tails (Miles)
  • Megaman
  • Peashooter
Peashooter,what game is that from,or do you mean from Plants VS. Zombies?

Flag Post

Pretty sure it’s the PvZ one. :P

Flag Post

Dig dug dude.. That would be awesome

Flag Post

Bomberman! :D
Banjo and Kazooie (especially Kazooie)
Tiny and Lankey kong (love his arm attacks and her hair spin in DK64)
Mumbo Jumbo (Can turn enemies into various things)
Tails and Knuckles

Flag Post

I would like to see:
Sora
Shadow
Knights
Megaman
Goku
Metal Sonic

Flag Post

bowser jr
waluigi
skull kid
glacta knight
yarn kirby
crystal
louie
ridley (shrunk down)
dark samus
shadow
megaman
black shadow
bomber man
and nathan drake ……>:( i know but it worked with snake
also all characters should have a alternate costume e.g donkey kong should have a funkey kong costume BUT dont make donkey kong look EXACLY like funkey kong make him look like donkey kong with a funkey kong costume on

Flag Post

Riku
Roxas
Anyone from Dragon Quest
Magnus
Luso

Flag Post

If we were to have another 3rd party character, then I’d go for Mega Man. He was a big part of Nintendo in their early(ish) days. He could have an interesting moveset from robot master abilities from the classic games, and his final smash could be the metal blade. :D

Flag Post

I think they need to focus on a better engine than characters. I liked melee’s engine the best, brawl was okay. Brawl overpowered too many people, especially Metaknight.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jY70NKRm1Ws

Need I say more?

Though, I would like Mewtwo back, but that leaves two clones in. Ninten would be a cool character thrown in there, but he’d be another Ness clone, and obviously you don’t want too many clones.

Flag Post

Considering ssb4 is being made by the creators of Kid Icarus: Uprising it wouldn’t be a far cry to say that magnus could be included, but I defiantly think PAC-MAN or Mega Man will be in it since the fans have wanted Mega Man in it for each game.

Flag Post

Trophy transformation: be able to transform into one of your trophies with a generic moveset since it would take forever to program 600+ characters.

- Meat Boy - Lloyd Irving - Lego Person - Waddle Doo

There’s many more I could suggest as always, but I’ll leave it at that.

Flag Post

Maxwell from Scribblenauts

Flag Post

We need Deku link. He’d be a pretty good character, if a bit easier to KO due to his lightweight status. what should his final smash be?

Flag Post

loading artist from the webcomic loading artist http://www.loadingartist.com/2012/08/13/hugs-for-nothing/

Flag Post

ABOBO (from abobo´s adventure)

Flag Post

i forgot to mention aboboy!

Flag Post

@parmpreet001- you forgot:
queenbee
siarnaq
aile
bifrost
grey
argoyle-ugoyle
atlas
thetis
aaaaaaaaand other ones…

Flag Post

those are from the megaman series

Flag Post

DOVAKHIN DRAGONBORN!

Flag Post

Mega man for sure, even Protoman. I like those games so much.
Bomberman, BOMBS AWAY
Never played uncharted, idk to who it belongs but Nathan Drake deserves to be in there because he LOOKS badass
Mewtwo, I SECOND this (haha get it)
Again not a nintendo character, but playing as the Dragonborn from the Elder Scrolls would be amazing!
Many, many more but if I’d mention them all this post would become longer than it already is.

Flag Post

ballon fighter person from and nes game play it here http://www.nescafeplay.com/playgame/balloonfight

dig dug

hammer bro

and fawful

Flag Post

More than anything, I’d like to see Megaman included. It would be nice if somewhat bittersweet that his greatest recent outing would be in a crossover fighting game, but it’d still be better than letting Capcom continue to kill the franchise.
Aside from that, I would really like to see no more copied movesets. I’d much prefer if each character had their own moves, even if it means there has to be less characters.

Flag Post
Originally posted by 2CuteCaterpillar:

Bomberman! :D
Banjo and Kazooie (especially Kazooie)
Tiny and Lankey kong (love his arm attacks and her hair spin in DK64)
Mumbo Jumbo (Can turn enemies into various things)
Tails and Knuckles

This would be awesome.