Minecraft Hunger Games [Official Thread]

31 posts

Flag Post

The Official Minecraft Hunger Games Thread!

Welcome to the Minecraft Hunger Games thread. This thread we will talk about the Games, tips and tricks on them, your favorite arenas, and lots more stuff.

IPs!

Flag Post

Tips and Tricks

First things first, if/when you go for the cornucopia, sprint and jump so you go fast and get there before your opponents. And when you are at the chests gathering items shift and click to get them that is an efficient and fast way to get items. Always go for the sword first.

Personal Favorites!

Here are mine (My IGN is TheBolt81):

Fav Arena:
Arena 9 or 10.

Solo or Team?:
I prefer to be solo but for friends I will team.

Flag Post

In Game Pics!

Please leave yours too.

This section has yet to come.

Pic I Found of Arena 1:

Flag Post

Whats this? A minecraft server that uses arenas based off of the hunger games?

How original! I haven’t seen one of these before!

Flag Post

Are those those last 2 sentences sarcasm? But yes it is pretty cool.

Flag Post

Oh no a fail thread.

Flag Post

Lol asd. You know I love you. But still, dont troll. :3

Flag Post

But I want to.

Flag Post

Do you even have MineCraft?

Flag Post

No i do not have mincraft I wanna do stuff to this thread.

Flag Post

Asd seriously go away.

Flag Post

Why I am the only one posting here.

Flag Post

Please refer to the ‘No one gives a damned about your shitty minecraft server’ thread.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Captain_Catface:

Please refer to the ‘No one gives a damned about your shitty minecraft server’ thread.

Please refer it isn’t mine.

Flag Post

do u need a premium account to go to the server or is this supposed to be a suggestion on a new server?

Flag Post

I’ve taken part in MC Huger Games a lot of times, and they’re really fun! From the screenshot you’ve provided, this is the old/first Hunger Games map. It’s a little out-dated, as there’s a bunch of newer, better, maps! There’s a Hunger Games 2 map now that’s themed around an abandoned city. It’s pretty awesome!

So basically why I’m posting, is your link in the first post for the server is wrong. You need to take off the “kongragate.com/forums/general_gaming” part and just put “www.http://mchgserver.com/”

Flag Post
Originally posted by ipodgamer:

do u need a premium account to go to the server or is this supposed to be a suggestion on a new server?

You need premium.
Originally posted by Waffles911:

I’ve taken part in MC Huger Games a lot of times, and they’re really fun! From the screenshot you’ve provided, this is the old/first Hunger Games map. It’s a little out-dated, as there’s a bunch of newer, better, maps! There’s a Hunger Games 2 map now that’s themed around an abandoned city. It’s pretty awesome!

So basically why I’m posting, is your link in the first post for the server is wrong. You need to take off the “kongragate.com/forums/general_gaming” part and just put “www.http://mchgserver.com/”

Thanks for the positiveness. Thanks again for the errors. I did the link on my phone… Lol.

EDIT: Fixed the link error Waffles. :)

Flag Post

Bump.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheLightningBolt:
Originally posted by Captain_Catface:

Please refer it isn’t mine.
Would have expected Catface to come back with something like “Then you don’t post it as it isn’t yours.”

Guess I was wrong. :p

Flag Post

Promoting it is fine though… I thought that too.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheLightningBolt:

Are those those last 2 sentences sarcasm? But yes it is pretty cool.

Why no, they are not. I think that having 1029393 Minecraft Hunger Games servers is not to much, that kong should not make a minecraft only section, and that maps that are bland forests are great!

Also, the US won WW2 on their own, and japan hates anime!

Flag Post

They are great. I’ll put in a request for a MineCraft only forum.

Flag Post

I livestreamed Hunger Games on YouTube once, will be doing it again soon :-)

Here’s a good Minecraft social network site http://minebook.me/?ruid=31686

Flag Post
Originally posted by Flinty94:

I livestreamed Hunger Games on YouTube once, will be doing it again soon :-)

Here’s a good Minecraft social network site http://minebook.me/?ruid=31686

Cool! Next time tell me and give me the link or maybe even the IP. :)

Flag Post

Sounds good to me :-D