Post your gaming collection!

34 posts

Flag Post

I got inspired after looking at mine. Hopefully the pictures fit well. Post yours and show off to the world!

Flag Post

This makes me sad that I had to sell my n64, gba, and gbc. I will post my collection in a few weeks when I get home.

P.S. I spy Tetris DS :D (And is that Pkmn Mystery Dungeon Blue in the bottom middle row of DS games?)
Thanks for the nostalgia.

Flag Post

>Tetris DS

How have I never heard of this?

Also, my gaming collection is laughably pathetic, mainly because I could never afford to have one.

Flag Post

I’ve never taken any photos of it, but there’s a list on my profile.
It actually needs to be updated slightly….
Will post once I’ve updated it.

EDIT:

Current consoles/games owned:

GameBoy:
Pokemon Red

PC: (legal and otherwise)
Age of Empires, Age of Empires: Rise of Rome, Age of Empires II, The Age of Kings, Age of Empires II: The Conquerors, Age of Empires III, Age of Empires III: The War Chiefs, Age of Empires III: The Asian Dynasties, Age of Mythology, Age of Mythology: The Titans, Diablo, Diablo II, Diablo II: Lord of Destruction, Dune 2000, Evil Islands: Curse of the Lost Soul, Final Fantasy VIII, Galcon, League of Legends, Rage of Mages II: Necromancer’s Moon, Rollercoaster Tycoon, StarCraft, StarCraft: Brood Wars, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, Stranded 2, Stronghold Crusader, The Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle-Earth II, The Lord of theRings: The War of the Ring, The Settlers IV, WarCraft III: Reign of Chaos, WarCraft III: The Frozen Throne, Zoo Tycoon.
Plus a bunch of emulators and a shitload of ROMs.

PSX:
Ark of Time, Command & Conquer, Command & Conquer: Red Alert, Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back, Doom, Final Fantasy Origins, Final Fantasy Anthology, Final Fantasy VI, Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy VIII, Final Fantasy IX, Mortal Kombat Trilogy, SaGa Frontier 2, Tekken, Tomb Raider III, Tony Hawks Skateboarding.

PS2:
Bully/Canis Canem Edit, Dark Chronicle/Dark Cloud 2, Dynasty Warriors 5, Family Guy Video Game, Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus, Final Fantasy X, Final Fantasy X-2, Final Fantasy XII, Gran Turismo III: A-spec, Grand Theft Auto III, God of War, God of War II Special Edition, Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts II, Lego Star Wars: The Video Game, Marvel: Ultimate Alliance, Spongebob Squarepants: Revenge of the Flying Dutchman, Tekken Tag Tournament, Tekken 5, The Bard’s Tale, The Lord of the Rings: The Third Age, The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers, The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King, The Simpsons: Road Rage, X-men Legends II: Rise of Apocalypse.

PSP:
Final Fantasy Dissidia

X-box:
Fable, Halo, Halo 2, Star Wars: Battlefront, Star Wars: Battlefront II, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind GotYE.

X-box 360:
Assassin’s Creed, Assassin’s Creed II, Assassin’s Creed II: Brotherhood, Assassin’s Creed II: Revelations, Batman: Arkham Asylum, Batman: Arkham City, BioShock, BioShock 2, Borderlands GotYE, Brutal Legend, Bulletstorm, Crackdown, Crackdown II, Dante’s Inferno: Death Edition, Dead Space, Devil May Cry 4, Dragon Age: Origins, Dragon Age 2, Dynasty Warriors 6, Dynasty Warriors 7, Fable II, Fable III, Fallout 3 GotYE, Final Fantasy XIII, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Gears of War, Gears of War 2 Limited Edition, Gears of War 3, Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock, Guitar Hero: Metallica, Halo III, Halo Wars, Halo ODST, Halo Reach, Halo CEA, Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, L.A. Noire, Left 4 Dead, Left 4 Dead II, Lego Pirates of the Caribbean, Lost Odyssey, Lost Planet: Extreme Condition, Lost Planet 2, Mass Effect, Mass Effect 2: Collector’s Edition, Ninety Nine Nights, Overlord, Overlord II, Prey, Red Dead Redemption, Saint’s Row, Saint’s Row 2, Saint’s Row: The Third, Tekken 6, The Darkness, The Darkness 2, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Transformers: War for Cybertron, Unreal Tournament III.

Flag Post

Whoa, that’s a lot of games, LethalMutiny.

Flag Post

Most of my games are on PC, and even then I tend to delete ones I don’t play often after I beat them :s

So, a picture of my gaming collection would look something like this:

Flag Post

Games I own legally:

I also preordered Tekken Tag Tournament 2, but that won’t come in a while.

Games I own illegally (aka CDs):
PS2:
Tekken Tag Tournament, Tekken 4, Tekken 5, Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance, Mortal Kombat: Deception, Resident Evil 4, Onimusha 2 and 3, Soul Calibur II and III, Pro Evolution Soccer 6, The Warriors, Virtua Fighter 4: Evolution, Metal Gear Solid 3.

Flag Post

Bully? Best game ever made. Period. Nothing beats it. IMO.
AND it was made in 2006.
Again, IMO :P

Flag Post

@shadow_craver what about bully:scholarship edition?

Flag Post

The controls could do with a bit of a rework, Shadow_Craver, but aside from that, it is a pretty amazing game.
Also, the way Jimmy turns whilst walking when you rotate the camera is really messy, too.

What’s different in Scholarship Edition?
Just upgraded graphics, or is there more content aswell?

Flag Post

I believe there is more content, but I wouldn’t know, as I haven’t played the non-scholarship version. It is a really great game though. What’s also a good game is Spider Man 2.

Flag Post
Originally posted by HappyAlcoholic:

I’ve never taken any photos of it, but there’s a list on my profile.
It actually needs to be updated slightly….
Will post once I’ve updated it.

EDIT:

Current consoles/games owned:

GameBoy:
Pokemon Red

PC: (legal and otherwise)
Age of Empires, Age of Empires: Rise of Rome, Age of Empires II, The Age of Kings, Age of Empires II: The Conquerors, Age of Empires III, Age of Empires III: The War Chiefs, Age of Empires III: The Asian Dynasties, Age of Mythology, Age of Mythology: The Titans, Diablo, Diablo II, Diablo II: Lord of Destruction, Dune 2000, Evil Islands: Curse of the Lost Soul, Final Fantasy VIII, Galcon, League of Legends, Rage of Mages II: Necromancer’s Moon, Rollercoaster Tycoon, StarCraft, StarCraft: Brood Wars, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, Stranded 2, Stronghold Crusader, The Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle-Earth II, The Lord of theRings: The War of the Ring, The Settlers IV, WarCraft III: Reign of Chaos, WarCraft III: The Frozen Throne, Zoo Tycoon.
Plus a bunch of emulators and a shitload of ROMs.

PSX:
Ark of Time, Command & Conquer, Command & Conquer: Red Alert, Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back, Doom, Final Fantasy Origins, Final Fantasy Anthology, Final Fantasy VI, Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy VIII, Final Fantasy IX, Mortal Kombat Trilogy, SaGa Frontier 2, Tekken, Tomb Raider III, Tony Hawks Skateboarding.

PS2:
Bully/Canis Canem Edit, Dark Chronicle/Dark Cloud 2, Dynasty Warriors 5, Family Guy Video Game, Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus, Final Fantasy X, Final Fantasy X-2, Final Fantasy XII, Gran Turismo III: A-spec, Grand Theft Auto III, God of War, God of War II Special Edition, Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts II, Lego Star Wars: The Video Game, Marvel: Ultimate Alliance, Spongebob Squarepants: Revenge of the Flying Dutchman, Tekken Tag Tournament, Tekken 5, The Bard’s Tale, The Lord of the Rings: The Third Age, The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers, The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King, The Simpsons: Road Rage, X-men Legends II: Rise of Apocalypse.

PSP:
Final Fantasy Dissidia

X-box:
Fable, Halo, Halo 2, Star Wars: Battlefront, Star Wars: Battlefront II, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind GotYE.

X-box 360:
Assassin’s Creed, Assassin’s Creed II, Assassin’s Creed II: Brotherhood, Assassin’s Creed II: Revelations, Batman: Arkham Asylum, Batman: Arkham City, BioShock, BioShock 2, Borderlands GotYE, Brutal Legend, Bulletstorm, Crackdown, Crackdown II, Dante’s Inferno: Death Edition, Dead Space, Devil May Cry 4, Dragon Age: Origins, Dragon Age 2, Dynasty Warriors 6, Dynasty Warriors 7, Fable II, Fable III, Fallout 3 GotYE, Final Fantasy XIII, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Gears of War, Gears of War 2 Limited Edition, Gears of War 3, Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock, Guitar Hero: Metallica, Halo III, Halo Wars, Halo ODST, Halo Reach, Halo CEA, Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, L.A. Noire, Left 4 Dead, Left 4 Dead II, Lego Pirates of the Caribbean, Lost Odyssey, Lost Planet: Extreme Condition, Lost Planet 2, Mass Effect, Mass Effect 2: Collector’s Edition, Ninety Nine Nights, Overlord, Overlord II, Prey, Red Dead Redemption, Saint’s Row, Saint’s Row 2, Saint’s Row: The Third, Tekken 6, The Darkness, The Darkness 2, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Transformers: War for Cybertron, Unreal Tournament III.

You sir, are awesome.

I have hundreds of PC games, about 30 N64, 20 Wii. Sadly, I have never owned a microsoft or sony game console. However, I have played them many a time at friends’ houses.

Flag Post

I guess I’m the complete opposite to you, then :P
Nintendo was never very big in NZ, so I never used them.
Looking back on it, I think I’m glad I didn’t….

Here, the big consoles went SEGA Master System, then the PlayStation, then PS2, then X-box, then X-box 360/PS3.

You sir, are awesome.

Why thank you, lady.
So are you :{)

Flag Post

I was gonna do it today, but I’ll do it tomorrow morning sometime, I’ll do what HA here did and type out every single game I own. From Game Boy through Xbox/Steam/etc.

Flag Post

The controls could do with a bit of a rework, Shadow_Craver, but aside from that, it is a pretty amazing game.
Also, the way Jimmy turns whilst walking when you rotate the camera is really messy, too.

There’s some more clothes, missions and classes, but I think that’s pretty much it.

Flag Post

As promised, here’s every single game I currently own. I’m sure I’ll misspell something in here somewhere >_< And yes, before anyone says it. I loved Pokemon. Also, there are older PC games we have in our other computer room. I’ll grab those when I decide to get up lol.

Xbox 360
AC/DC Live Rock Band, Assassin’s Creed, Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood, Bioshock 2, Borderlands, Brink, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: Black Ops, Call of Duty: MW2, Call of Duty: MW3, Dark Sector, Darksiders, Deadly Premontion, DJ Hero 2, Dragon Age: Origins, Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, F.E.A.R. 3, Fallout 3, Fallout: New Vegas, Final Fantasy XIII, Final Fantasy XIII-2 (Collector’s Edition), Forza Motorsport 2, FM 3, FM 4, Gears of War 3 (Limited Edition), Grand Theft Auto IV, Green Day Rock Band, Guitar Hero III, GH: Metallica, GH: Smash Hits, GH: Warriors of Rock, GH: World Tour, Halo 3, Halo: Reach, Infinite Undiscovery, L.A. Noire, Lost Odyssey, Lost Planet, Madden ‘12, Marvel: Ultimate Alliance, Mass Effect 2, Mirror’s Edge, NCAA Football ’13, Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (Limited Edition), Need for Speed: Most Wanted, Need for Speed: Undercover, PGR 4, Portal 2, Red Dead Redemption, Rock Band, Rock Band 2, Rock Band 3, Rocksmith, Silent Hill: Homecoming, Split/Second, Terminator Salvation, The Godfather II, Too Human.

Nintendo DS
Advance Wars: Dual Strike, Brain Age, Cooking Mama, Diddy Kong Racing DS, Final Fantasy III, Greg Hastings’ Tournament Paintball, Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, Mario and Luigi: Bowser’s Inside Story, Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time, Mario Kart DS, Metroid Prime: Hunters, Need for Speed Underground 2, New Super Mario Bros., Nintendogs, Pokemon Diamond, Pokemon Heart Gold, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time, Pokemon Ranger, Super Mario 64 DS, Tetris DS, The Urbz: Sims in the City
Trauma Center: Under the Knife, Wario: Master of Disguise, WarioWare: Touched, Yoshi’s Island DS.

Playstation 1
Big Bass World Championship, Cabela’s Ultimate Deer Hunt, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Codename: Tenka, Command and Conquer: Red Alert, Contender, Crash Bandicoot, Crash Bandicoot 2, Crash Bandicoot: Warped, Crash Bash, Crash Team Racing, Croc, Cyber Tiger, Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Battle 22, Driver, Duke Nukem: Time to Kill, EA Sports Supercross 2000, Frogger, Gran Turismo 2, Hot Shots Golf, IHRA Drag Racing, Jeremy McGrath’s Supercross ‘98, Jersey Devil, Jet Moto 2, March Madness ’98, Maximum Force, Mega Man 8, Metal Gear Solid, MLB 2002, MLB ’98, MLB ’99, Moto Racer, Moto Racer: World Tour, Motocross Mania, Namco Museum: Volume 1, Namco Tekken 2, Nanotek Warrior, Nascar 2000, Nascar ’98, Nascar ’99, Nascar Heat, NBA Live ’98, NCAA Final Four 2000, NCAA Football ’99, NCAA Gamebreaker ’99, Nuclear Strike, Newman/Hass Racing, NFL Gameday ’97, NFL Gameday ’98, NHL Faceoff 2000, NHL Powerplay ’96, Oddworld: Abe’s Exodus, Oddworld: Abe’s Oddysee, Rampage: World Tour, Rayman, Resident Evil: Survivor, Ridge Racer, Sea-Doo Hydrocross, Sno-Cross Championship Racing, Spec Ops: Ranger Elite, Spyro the Dragon, Syphon Filter, Tekken 3, Tiger Woods ’99 PGA Tour Golf, Tomb Raider, Triple Play 2000, Triple Play 2001, Vegas Games 2000, Virtual Pool, VTennis, WCW Nitro, WWF War Zone

Playstation 2
Madden 2005, Mojo!, Rayman Arena, Socom II: U.S. Navy Seals

Nintendo Gamecube
007: Nightfire, 007: Everything or Nothing, 1080 Avalanche, Donkey Konga 2, DragonBall Z: Sagas, Legend of Zelda: Collector’s Edition, Luigi’s Mansion, Madden ‘06, MLB Slugfest 2003, Need for Speed Underground, Need for Speed Underground 2, NHL 2005, Pac-Man Fever, Pac-Man Vs./Pac-Man World 2, Pokemon Colosseum, Road Trip: Arcade Edition, Scooby-Doo: Mystery Mayhem, Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, Sphynx and the Cursed Mummy, Spider-Man, Spongebob Squarepants Movie, Super Smash Brothers Brawl, Tony Hawk’s American Wasteland

GameBoy Advance
Battlebots: Beyond the Battlefox, DragonBall Z: Buu’s Fury, DragonBall Z: The Legacy of Goku, DragonBall Z: The Legacy of Goku II, ESPN Track and Field
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Konami’s Collector Series: Arcade Advanced, Megaman Battle Network 4: Red Sun, Megaman Battle Network 5: Team Protoman, Pitfall, Pokemon Emerald, Pokemon Fire Red, Pokemon Ruby, Pokemon Sapphire, Spongebob Squarepants: Battle for Bikini Bottom, Tony Hawk’s Underground, WarioWare: Twisted, Yu-Gi-Oh: Worldwide Edition

GameBoy Color
A Bug’s Life, Defender/Joust, F1 World Grand Prix II, Kirby Tilt n’ Tumble, Pokemon Blue, Pokemon Crystal, Pokemon Gold, Pokemon Puzzle Challenge, Pokemon Silver, Pokemon Trading Card Game, Pokemon Yellow, Rugrats in Paris: The Movie, Shrek: Fairy Tale FreakDown, Space Invaders, Super Mario Bros. Deluxe, Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2000, TopGear Pocket, WarioLand II, Yars’ Revenge

PC/Steam
Amnesia: The Dark Descent, Bastion, The Binding of Isaac, Bit.Trip Runner, Cave Story +, Dead Island, F1 2011, Gratuitous Space Battles, Jamestown, Limbo, Mass Effect NightSky, Psychonauts, Sequence, Shank, Super Meat Boy, Superbrothers: Sword and Sorcery EP, Terraria, Train Simulator 2012

I think I’m done o_o

Flag Post

Flag Post

Brawl is the Wii one, I think you meant Melee.

But SA2B,PMD,and Oblivion <3

Gah, now I want to go home and gather together my collection, but it’s probably nothing compared to the ones here.

Flag Post

Better graphics, more lessons, some more missions, and some other stuff I can’t recall right now.

As for my game collection, it’s an ok size, mainly Xbox 360 and PS2 games, along with the odd wii and PC title. Can’t be bothered to name any right now, I might do so later.

Flag Post

I really like this topic so I want to bump it, I was cleaning my room so I will post my gaming collection sometime today hopefully.

Flag Post

I only have PC games (I’ll post them in the order I found them):

Call of Juarez. Sid Meier’s Pirates.
Age of Pirates: Caribbean Tales.
Prototype.
Roller Coaster Tycoon 1.
Star Craft.
Star Craft Brood War.
Command & Conquer Tiberium Wars.
Age of Empires I.
Age of Empires II.
Red Faction 2.
Anno 1404.
Hellgate London.
Spellforce 2.
Wolfenstein: Return to Castle.
Never Winter Nights 2.
Doom 1.
Doom 2.
Nexus: The Jupiter Incident.
Lord of the Ring: Battle for the Middle Earth.
Warcraft III.
Warcraft III The Frozen Throne.
Heroes V of Might and Magic.
Heroes V of Might and Magic Hammers of Fate.
Heroes V of Might and Magic Tribes of the East.
Titan Quest.
Titan Quest: Immortal Throne.
Spore.
Gothic 3.
Mass Effect II.
Europa 1400: The Guild.
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City.
Star Wars Battlefront 2.
Call of Duty MW.
Knights of the Temple.
Heroes of the Annihilated Empires.
Age of Empires III.
Age of Empires III The Warchiefs.
Age of Empires III The Asian Dinasties.
Jade Empires.
Dungeon Siege II.
Warrior Orochi.
Doom 3.
Rail Simulator.
Civilizations IV Warlords.
Roller Coaster Tycoon 3.
Star Wars Pitdroids.
Enclave.
Simcity 4.

That’s pretty much what I have right now in my room, the rest are hidden in my house.

Flag Post

This is going to take a while; my Gaming Collection:

Xbox 360 (All completed 100%)
Assassin’s Creed 2, Borderlands GotY, Dragon Age Origins: Ultimate Edition, Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Enchanted Arms, Fable 2, Fallout 3 GotY, Halo 3, Kung Fu Panda, Lego Batman, Lego Harry Potter, Lego Indiana Jones, Lego Indiana Jones 2, Lost Planet: Extreme Condition, Mass Effect, Mini Ninjas, Pure, Red Faction: Armageddon, Red Faction: Guerrilla, Sonic Unleashed, Tomb Raider: Underworld, Viva Pinata, Viva Pinata Party Animals.

XBLA (All completed 100%)
A World of Keflings, Banjo Kazooie, Banjo Tooie, Bejeweled 2, Castlevania HD, Costume Quest, Dash of Destruction, Dead Rising 2: Case West, Dead Rising 2: Case Zero, Doritos Crash Course, Feeding Frenzy 2: Shipwreck Showdown, Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved, Hardwood Backgammon, Harm’s Way, ilomilo, Outpost Kaloki X, Portal: Still Alive, Rocket Riot, Shadow Complex, Sonic and Knuckles, Sonic the Hedgehog 3, Stacking, Texas Hold’em Poker, Wik: Fable of Souls, Worms, X-Men Arcade, Zombie Apocalypse

Gamecube (Mostly completed)
Animal Crossing, Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg, F-Zero GX, Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles, Game Boy Player, Gauntlet: Dark Legacy <3, Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life, Kirby Air Ride, Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King, Mario Kart: Double Dash, Mario Party 4, Mario Party 5, Mario Party 6, Mario Party 7, Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door, Pokemon Colosseum, Rampage: Total Destruction, Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, Spider-Man 2, Super Mario Sunshine, Super Monkey Ball Adventure, Super Smash Bros. Melee, Tales of Symphonia, Worms 3D

Wii (Mostly Completed)
Animal Crossing: City Folk, Balloon Pop, Castlevania: Judgment, Guitar Hero 3: Legends of Rock, Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Mario Kart Wii, Monster Hunter Tri, Pokemon Battle Revolution, Pokemon Rumble, Red Steel 2, Rock Band, Rock Band 2, Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Paper Mario, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World, Wario Land: Shake It, WarioWare: Smooth Moves

Game Boy Advance(Very Completed(Excluding PKMN))
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, Golden Sun, Golden Sun 2: The Lost Age, Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga, Mario Kart: Super Circuit, Megaman Battle Network 3: Blue, Pacman Collection, Pokemon Emerald, Pokemon Pinball, Pokemon Sapphire, Shining Soul, Shining Soul 2, Sonic Advance, Super Mario Advance, Yoshi’s Island, Yu-Gi-Oh: The Eternal Duelist Soul

I would have more, but I can’t find them yet D: (Same goes for GB games and N64)

Game Boy
Donkey Kong Land 2, Pokemon Blue, Pokemon Gold, Pokemon Silver, Pokemon Yellow, Super Mario Bros. Deluxe

Nintendo 64
Gex 64, Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards, Pokemon Stadium, Pokemon Stadium 2, Super Mario 64

Sega Game Gear
Sonic The Hedgehog, Sonic The Hedgehog 2

Nintendo DS
Animal Crossing: Wild World, Brain Age, Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow, Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin, Disgaea DS, Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Sky, Dragon Quest Monsters 2, Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker, Final Fantasy Tactics A2, Golden Sun: Dark Dawn, Jump Ultimate Stars, Kingdom Hearts: 365 1/2 Days, Kirby Canvas Curse, Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time, New Super Mario Bros, Nintendogs: Chihuahua and Friends, Orcs and Elves, Phantasy Star 0, Pokemon Black, Pokemon Diamond, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky, Pokemon Platinum, Scribblenauts, Super Mario 64 DS, Super Scribblenauts, Tetris DS, The World Ends With You

PC (Non-Steam)
Age of Empires 2: The Conqueror’s Expansion, Baldur’s Gate 2: Dark Alliance, Diablo, Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction, Diablo 3, Insaniquarium, Minecraft, Path of Exile, Slyder

PC (Steam)
Amnesia: The Dark Descent, Anomaly Warzone Earth, Bastion, Braid, Cave Story+, Champions Online, EDGE, Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Garry’s Mod, Grand Theft Auto, Grand Theft Auto 2, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, Grand Theft Auto III, LIMBO, Lone Survivor, Plain Sight, Psychonauts, Realm of the Mad God, Spiral Knights, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, Superbrothers: Sword and Sworcery EP, Super Meat Boy, Team Fortress 2 (Bought), Terraria, The Baconing, Titan Quest, Titan Quest: Immortal Throne, Torchlight, Torchlight 2 Pre-Order

Misc Other gaming things (Haven’t found them all yet)
1981 Pacman 2 Machine, Sonic CD (The actual old one)

I think that’s most of them, that sure did take a while :D

Flag Post

Why not, I’ll try to remember best I can and then fit in the rest when I can double check. It’s surprisingly small for how long I’ve spent on it. >.>

SNES
Super Mario All-Stars+World, Super Mario All-Stars, Street Fighter II The World Warrior,

PS1
Oddworld: Abe’s Oddysee, Resident Evil 1-3, Final Fantasy VII, Crash Bandicoot

PS2
Final Fantasy X-2, Ratchet and Clank 1+2+3+Gladiator(Deadlocked), Dragonball Z Budokai 3+Tenkaichi, Kessen II, Crash Bandicoot: Wrath of Cortex, Sly 2: Band of Thieves, Age of Empires 2,

PSP
Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters, Yu-Gi-Oh! Tag Force 1+2+3, GTA Liberty/Vice City Stories, Tekken 5:DR, Midnight Club 3 Dub Edition,

Xbox
TESIII, Fable Lost Chapters, Munch’s Oddysee,

Xbox 360
Lost Odyssey, Assassin’s Creed 1/2/Brotherhood, Burnout Paradise, SSFIV:AE2012, SFxTK, Tekken 6, Soul Calibur IV/V, CoD3-8, Two Worlds, TES:IV/V, Lego Batman, Pure, ME1+2, Fallout 3+NV, Fable 2, Borderlands, GTA:IV, The Orange Box, Overlord, Mortal Kombat, Forza Motorsport 3, Dead Rising 1+2, Viking: Battle For Asgard, Dead Space 2, Final Fantasy XIII, Halo 3: ODST, Aliens vs. Predator, Far Cry 2, Devil May Cry 4, Red Dead Redemption, Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights

XBLA
Alien Hominid HD, Portal, Minecraft, Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved², Magic: The Gathering – DotP 2012, Torchlight, Harm’s Way, Doritos Crash Course,

Steam
[link]

Other PC
Age of Empires Gold, Spellforce Order of Dawn, Loki, Minecraft, Scrolls,

Game Boy
Pokemon Silver,

Game Boy Advance
Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald/Fire Red/Leaf Green, Yu-Gi-Oh! Dungeon Dice Monsters, Tak and the Power of Juju, Yoshi’s Island, Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga, Super Mario Advance 4, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red/Blue Rescue Team, Ready 2 Rumble,

Nintendo DS
Animal Crossing Wild World, Super Mario 64 DS, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue/Red/Sky/Darkness, Pokemon Pearl, Mario Kart, Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Spirit Caller, New Super Mario Bros., Super Princess Peach, Nintendogs Labrador, Brain Training,

Wii
SSB: Brawl, Animal Crossing, Mario Kart,

I suppose I can finish this whenever I remember about it.

Flag Post

o3o Here it be (Yes, I meant to say it like that):
Xbox 360:
1. Mass Effect
2. Mass Effect 2
3. Mass Effect 3
4. Red Dead Redemption
5. Batman: Arkham City
6. Borderlands
7. Assassin’s Creed II
8. Fallout 3
9. Brink
10. Bully: Scholarship Edition
11. Super Meat Boy
12. Rage
13. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
14. Call of Duty: Modern Warefare 3
Nintendo DSi:
1. N+
Nintendo 3DS:
1. Super Mario 3D Land
PC:
1. Medal of Honor
Yea… That’s it! >:D
IF ANYONE HAS A 3DS, I WILL EXCHANGE FRIEND CODES. MESSAGE ME.

Flag Post

Was going to post a picture of gibbys game room for any that had not seen it. Needless to say, it puts everyone here to shame.