Post your gaming collection! page 2

34 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by UZZBUZZ:

This makes me sad that I had to sell my n64, gba, and gbc. I will post my collection in a few weeks when I get home.

P.S. I spy Tetris DS :D (And is that Pkmn Mystery Dungeon Blue in the bottom middle row of DS games?)
Thanks for the nostalgia.

lolwut

Flag Post
Originally posted by HappyAlcoholic:

I’ve never taken any photos of it, but there’s a list on my profile.
It actually needs to be updated slightly….
Will post once I’ve updated it.

EDIT:

Current consoles/games owned:

GameBoy:
Pokemon Red

PC: (legal and otherwise)
Age of Empires, Age of Empires: Rise of Rome, Age of Empires II, The Age of Kings, Age of Empires II: The Conquerors, Age of Empires III, Age of Empires III: The War Chiefs, Age of Empires III: The Asian Dynasties, Age of Mythology, Age of Mythology: The Titans, Diablo, Diablo II, Diablo II: Lord of Destruction, Dune 2000, Evil Islands: Curse of the Lost Soul, Final Fantasy VIII, Galcon, League of Legends, Rage of Mages II: Necromancer’s Moon, Rollercoaster Tycoon, StarCraft, StarCraft: Brood Wars, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, Stranded 2, Stronghold Crusader, The Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle-Earth II, The Lord of theRings: The War of the Ring, The Settlers IV, WarCraft III: Reign of Chaos, WarCraft III: The Frozen Throne, Zoo Tycoon.
Plus a bunch of emulators and a shitload of ROMs.

PSX:
Ark of Time, Command & Conquer, Command & Conquer: Red Alert, Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back, Doom, Final Fantasy Origins, Final Fantasy Anthology, Final Fantasy VI, Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy VIII, Final Fantasy IX, Mortal Kombat Trilogy, SaGa Frontier 2, Tekken, Tomb Raider III, Tony Hawks Skateboarding.

PS2:
Bully/Canis Canem Edit, Dark Chronicle/Dark Cloud 2, Dynasty Warriors 5, Family Guy Video Game, Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus, Final Fantasy X, Final Fantasy X-2, Final Fantasy XII, Gran Turismo III: A-spec, Grand Theft Auto III, God of War, God of War II Special Edition, Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts II, Lego Star Wars: The Video Game, Marvel: Ultimate Alliance, Spongebob Squarepants: Revenge of the Flying Dutchman, Tekken Tag Tournament, Tekken 5, The Bard’s Tale, The Lord of the Rings: The Third Age, The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers, The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King, The Simpsons: Road Rage, X-men Legends II: Rise of Apocalypse.

PSP:
Final Fantasy Dissidia

X-box:
Fable, Halo, Halo 2, Star Wars: Battlefront, Star Wars: Battlefront II, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind GotYE.

X-box 360:
Assassin’s Creed, Assassin’s Creed II, Assassin’s Creed II: Brotherhood, Assassin’s Creed II: Revelations, Batman: Arkham Asylum, Batman: Arkham City, BioShock, BioShock 2, Borderlands GotYE, Brutal Legend, Bulletstorm, Crackdown, Crackdown II, Dante’s Inferno: Death Edition, Dead Space, Devil May Cry 4, Dragon Age: Origins, Dragon Age 2, Dynasty Warriors 6, Dynasty Warriors 7, Fable II, Fable III, Fallout 3 GotYE, Final Fantasy XIII, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Gears of War, Gears of War 2 Limited Edition, Gears of War 3, Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock, Guitar Hero: Metallica, Halo III, Halo Wars, Halo ODST, Halo Reach, Halo CEA, Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, L.A. Noire, Left 4 Dead, Left 4 Dead II, Lego Pirates of the Caribbean, Lost Odyssey, Lost Planet: Extreme Condition, Lost Planet 2, Mass Effect, Mass Effect 2: Collector’s Edition, Ninety Nine Nights, Overlord, Overlord II, Prey, Red Dead Redemption, Saint’s Row, Saint’s Row 2, Saint’s Row: The Third, Tekken 6, The Darkness, The Darkness 2, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Transformers: War for Cybertron, Unreal Tournament III.

there is only 1 type of Xbox, retard

Flag Post

Xbox:

DJ Hero 2, Guitar Hero: Smash Hits, DDR Universe 2, DDR Universe 3, Street Fighter IV, SUPER Street Fighter IV, Fifa 08, Fifa 10, Fifa 12, Fifa 13, Black Ops, Black Ops 2, Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition, Ms. Splosionman, Sonic and Sega All-stars Racing (w/ Banjo & Kazooie), Space Channel 5 (Part 2), Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe, A Kingdom of Keflings, A World of Keflings, Skyrim: The Elder Scrolls V, Batman: Arkham Asylum, Batman: Arkham City, Assassin’s Creed II, Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood and Mafia II

Xbox Kinect:

Just Dance 3, Just Dance 4, Dance Central, Dance Central 2 and Dance Central 3.

PC:

Minecraft and Marvel: Ultimate Alience.

Nintendo DS:

Imagine: Fashion Model, The Cheetah Girls: Passport to Stardom, Winx Club: Magical Fairy Party, Style Savy, Imagine: Cheerleader, Imagine: Sweet 16, Bratz Girlz (Really) Rock, Girls Only, Moxie Girlz, Imagine: Detective, Victorious: Taking the Lead, Monster High: Skullmate Roller Maze, Monster High: Ghoul Spirit and Big Time Rush: Backstage Pass.

That’s all I have.

Flag Post
Originally posted by xlavenderx1418:
Originally posted by HappyAlcoholic:

I’ve never taken any photos of it, but there’s a list on my profile.
It actually needs to be updated slightly….
Will post once I’ve updated it.

EDIT:

Current consoles/games owned:

GameBoy:
Pokemon Red

PC: (legal and otherwise)
Age of Empires, Age of Empires: Rise of Rome, Age of Empires II, The Age of Kings, Age of Empires II: The Conquerors, Age of Empires III, Age of Empires III: The War Chiefs, Age of Empires III: The Asian Dynasties, Age of Mythology, Age of Mythology: The Titans, Diablo, Diablo II, Diablo II: Lord of Destruction, Dune 2000, Evil Islands: Curse of the Lost Soul, Final Fantasy VIII, Galcon, League of Legends, Rage of Mages II: Necromancer’s Moon, Rollercoaster Tycoon, StarCraft, StarCraft: Brood Wars, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, Stranded 2, Stronghold Crusader, The Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle-Earth II, The Lord of theRings: The War of the Ring, The Settlers IV, WarCraft III: Reign of Chaos, WarCraft III: The Frozen Throne, Zoo Tycoon.
Plus a bunch of emulators and a shitload of ROMs.

PSX:
Ark of Time, Command & Conquer, Command & Conquer: Red Alert, Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back, Doom, Final Fantasy Origins, Final Fantasy Anthology, Final Fantasy VI, Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy VIII, Final Fantasy IX, Mortal Kombat Trilogy, SaGa Frontier 2, Tekken, Tomb Raider III, Tony Hawks Skateboarding.

PS2:
Bully/Canis Canem Edit, Dark Chronicle/Dark Cloud 2, Dynasty Warriors 5, Family Guy Video Game, Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus, Final Fantasy X, Final Fantasy X-2, Final Fantasy XII, Gran Turismo III: A-spec, Grand Theft Auto III, God of War, God of War II Special Edition, Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts II, Lego Star Wars: The Video Game, Marvel: Ultimate Alliance, Spongebob Squarepants: Revenge of the Flying Dutchman, Tekken Tag Tournament, Tekken 5, The Bard’s Tale, The Lord of the Rings: The Third Age, The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers, The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King, The Simpsons: Road Rage, X-men Legends II: Rise of Apocalypse.

PSP:
Final Fantasy Dissidia

X-box:
Fable, Halo, Halo 2, Star Wars: Battlefront, Star Wars: Battlefront II, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind GotYE.

X-box 360:
Assassin’s Creed, Assassin’s Creed II, Assassin’s Creed II: Brotherhood, Assassin’s Creed II: Revelations, Batman: Arkham Asylum, Batman: Arkham City, BioShock, BioShock 2, Borderlands GotYE, Brutal Legend, Bulletstorm, Crackdown, Crackdown II, Dante’s Inferno: Death Edition, Dead Space, Devil May Cry 4, Dragon Age: Origins, Dragon Age 2, Dynasty Warriors 6, Dynasty Warriors 7, Fable II, Fable III, Fallout 3 GotYE, Final Fantasy XIII, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Gears of War, Gears of War 2 Limited Edition, Gears of War 3, Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock, Guitar Hero: Metallica, Halo III, Halo Wars, Halo ODST, Halo Reach, Halo CEA, Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, L.A. Noire, Left 4 Dead, Left 4 Dead II, Lego Pirates of the Caribbean, Lost Odyssey, Lost Planet: Extreme Condition, Lost Planet 2, Mass Effect, Mass Effect 2: Collector’s Edition, Ninety Nine Nights, Overlord, Overlord II, Prey, Red Dead Redemption, Saint’s Row, Saint’s Row 2, Saint’s Row: The Third, Tekken 6, The Darkness, The Darkness 2, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Transformers: War for Cybertron, Unreal Tournament III.

and its spelt Xbox not X-box

Flag Post
Originally posted by omegareaper7:

Was going to post a picture of gibbys game room for any that had not seen it. Needless to say, it puts everyone here to shame.

not me

Flag Post
Originally posted by xlavenderx1418:

If you really believe this, you may be too young to remember it (and therefore too young to have an account here).

Flag Post

Not a lot:
Bully
Football manager 2011
Garry’s Mod
Half Life
Half Life 2
Half Life Deathmatch
Half Life Opposing Force
Half Life Blue Shift
Half Life 2 Episode 2
Half Life 2 Lost Coast
Left 4 Dead 2
PlanetSide 2
Team Fortress 2
Team Fortress Classic
LA Noire
Mass Effect 3
Bioshock
Fallout 3
Cod: BO
Cod: BO II
Cod: MW3
Uru: Ages beyond Mist
Platoon
Okami
Hitman: Absolution
Scribblenauts
Super Scribblenauts
Skyrim
Heavy Rain
Medal of Honor: Airborn
Peter jackson’s KingKong game (Dont really know the name anymore)
Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2
Anno: Create A New World
Simcity Deluxe
The Sims
MineCraft
Mr. Driller: Drill spirits
Rugby 08
Commando’s Strike Force
Red Dead Redemption
Zelda: Ocarina of time
Zelda: Twilight Princess
Fable 2
Assasins Creed 1
Assasins Creed 2
Assasins Creed 3
Assasins Creed Brotherhood
Journey
GTA San Andres
Age of Empires
WarCraft III: The Frozen Throne
The Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle-Earth
Fifa 08
Fifa 09
Fifa 10
Fifa 11
Fifa 12
Fifa 13
PokeMon Diamond
PokeMon Pearl
Far Cry
Railroad Giant (Pretty awesome!)
Streets of Simcity
(That’s not all of them, im going to post some more later)

Flag Post

(All games are on the PS3 except if noted otherwise)

Games currently have:

• God of War
• God of War II
• God of War III
• God of War: Chains of Olympus
• God of War: Ghost of Sparta
• Borderlands
• Madden NFL 11
• CoD: Modern Warfare
• CoD: World at War
• CoD: Modern Warfare 2
• CoD: Black Ops
• CoD: Modern Warfare 3
• CoD: Black Ops II
THPS HD
• Journey
• LittleBigPlanet 2
• Assassins Creed II
• Assassins Creed: Brotherhood
• Assassins Creed: Revelations
• Prince of Persia
• Batman: Arkham Asylum
• Two Worlds II
GTA IV
• Foosball 2012
• Resident Evil 5
• Dungeon Defenders
• Darksiders
• Brutal Legend
• Prototype
• BioShock 2
• Toy Commander (Dreamcast)

I’m the kind of guy who trades 99% of the games he finishes (except for 1 exception, the Jak & Daxter HD Collection) so that’s why my “collection” isn’t impressive at all.

Flag Post

I have about 1900 SNES ROMs in my PC, without doubles. Does that count?