Minecraft [Official Thread] page 6

214 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by urine420:
Originally posted by bjjdude:

you clearly do not know what plagiarism means

Given he stole all the code for his game and still managed to fuck it up, looks like you don’t get it. How does it feel to be a scrub?

And you do not know what “stole” means… Also he didn’t fuck it up he has made billions off it

Nope, you don’t know the meaning of the word stole. He took mods made by the community and incorporated them into the game wholesale, like a fucking thief. And even if he made loads of money, it doesn’t change the fact that the game is utter shit.

He took mods made from the community, Yes, however he didn’t steal them. he obviously had to ask them if they wanted them included inside the game.

Flag Post

Given he stole all the code for his game and still managed to fuck it up, looks like you don’t get it. How does it feel to be a scrub?

And you do not know what “stole” means… Also he didn’t fuck it up he has made billions off it

Nope, you don’t know the meaning of the word stole. He took mods made by the community and incorporated them into the game wholesale, like a fucking thief. And even if he made loads of money, it doesn’t change the fact that the game is utter shit.

He took mods made from the community, Yes, however he didn’t steal them. he obviously had to ask them if they wanted them included inside the game.

And I can only think of two anyway…The Smooth Lighting one in Beta 1.3, and Pistons in Beta 1.7.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Have any of you guys seen TheSyindicateProject’s minecraft videos?

Flag Post
Originally posted by t6salt:

Have any of you guys seen TheSyindicateProject’s minecraft videos?

Yep. Pretty good, they are.

Flag Post
Originally posted by marcops9:

And I can only think of two anyway…The Smooth Lighting one in Beta 1.3, and Pistons in Beta 1.7.

Ender chests in 1.3…

Flag Post
Originally posted by calvindang:
Originally posted by marcops9:

Ender chests in 1.3…

That’s still only three. But why can’t we just ignore this troll? Heck, he might even like Minecraft.

Flag Post

Yeah. He might of got some ideas from mods, or asked them to be in the game, but he never stole them. There’s also alchemy.

40 000 000 registered!

7 500 000 have bought the game!

Flag Post

I dunno, just cuz you only raped three women, doesn’t mean you’re not a rapist; just cuz you only murdered three people, doesn’t mean you’re not a murderer; so why does fat Autist Notch get a free pass on nicking code?

Shit man were you not listening?

Flag Post

How do we craft le new beacon block?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

Nether star and some glass. It’s complicated, you need to go to the nether, kill enough wither skeleton till you get a few heads, put them together with… erm…. I think it was soul sand… and then it makes a wither boss which will blow the shit out of everything, so be careful. Kill that fella and he’ll drop a nether star, used with glass in the beacon block.

Flag Post

put it on kongregate

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jaskaran2000:

1. get to the nether
2. kill TONS of wither skeletons(you need 3 heads) and get 4 soul sand
3. Place 2 soul sand on top of each other, then 2 soul sand across from each other on the top row.
4. place the 3 wither skeleton heads on top
5. Kill the wither
6. Craft a beacon block(nether star in the middle, 3 obsidian at the bottom, and 5 glass)

Flag Post
Originally posted by brandon927:

put it on kongregate

Not quite that simple, you can’t put a game that isn’t free on a free on-line game site.

Flag Post

…And how do we get player heads in singleplayer?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Darver:

put it on kongregate

Not quite that simple, you can’t put a game that isn’t free on a free on-line game site.

Also, it’s not flash. ;(

It has to be flash to be put on Kongregate.

Jask, I’d assume you have a low chance of getting it when you die, not entirely sure.

Flag Post
Originally posted by GottaAskTheMan:
Originally posted by Darver:

put it on kongregate

Also, it’s not flash. ;(

It has to be flash to be put on Kongregate.

Jask, I’d assume you have a low chance of getting it when you die, not entirely sure.

OR UNITY

Flag Post

I’m pretty sure you can’t get player heads legit…

Flag Post

Wither skeletons are a bit OP.

Flag Post
Originally posted by calvindang:

I’m pretty sure you can’t get player heads legit…

Yeah, maybe you can’t. I was just guessing.

Flag Post

the people who i support

the syndicate project:
the minecraft project
custom zombie maps

roosterteeth:
lets play minecraft 1-17
halo reach fails of the week 0-103
roosterteeth antimated adventures

captiansparklez:
minecraft survivals 1-19

and other people who i support

tryhardnija
minecraft4meh
tobygames
bebop box
and the yogscast

and last but not least syndidan hint hint hint thats me

Flag Post

I really think the links section needs more links, and they need to be divided by category.
I’ll post a bunch of links.
There’s obviously MANY more than these but these are the ones I can think of from the top of my head

Minecraft community websites

Minecraft Forums – probably the best minecraft forums, its filled with mods, maps, texturepacks and a shitload of other community thing, also a lot of discussions. There are also minecraft, mojang and curse related updates on the front page.

Planet minecraft – One of the biggest collections of minecraft skins, maps, servers, texture packs and more!

Youtubers

AntVenom – Machinima Realm director, MOSTLY minecraft. He mains does maps and hardcore minecraft things.
BebopVox – A Lot of community stuff and minecraft news on mondays Along with just a lot of gaming news
CaptainSparklez – Minecraft videos along with other random games.
ChimneySwift11 – Machinima Realm director, 3 minecraft files videos along with random minecraft and other gaming videos
CraftedMovie – He makes short films in minecraft
CreeperMovie – He makes short films in minecraft
Direwolf20 – The BEST minecraft videos about mods. If you wanna discover and learn about mods, check him out.
ExplodingTNT – He makes short films and explodes stuff every once in a while
FVDiscoAWESOME minecraft map maker
HypixelAWESOME minecraft map maker
Kuledud3 – Minecraft machinimas(music videos, short films..etc)
Paulsoaresjr – First person to ever make a minecraft video. Mostly minecraft hardcore survival and playing minecraft with his family
SethBling – Many advanced redstone tutorials and VERY AWESOME discoveries in minecraft.
SkyDoesMinecraft – Just your daily dose of mod reviews.
Vareide – Just a overall awesome minecraft community member, he does pretty much everything except for lets plays.
And finally

YOGCAST – can not be described in words. They have a lot of extra channels too!

These are just a few I know of. Many of these are waaay more than what I described them.

Flag Post

Add SlamacowCreations in there, dj, and your list of Youtubers is perfect.