Infamous 3

6 posts

Flag Post

When is infamous 3 going to come out and what are you guys expecting from it?

Flag Post

InFAMOUS 3 is not gonna come out. There is nothing they can run off of. Nor would I want them to if they had the chance too, I wouldn’t want a near perfect game series ruined with yet another sequel.

Flag Post

Sucker Punch needs to do a prequel on Kessler since he couldn’t have gotten his powers through the ray sphere because he was one who sped up the process on it in order to give Cole his powers. Kessler has this aura of mystery that would make for a prefect prequel on the PS3/VITA. I’m hoping that they are working on inFAMOUS 3 on the PS3/VITA right now.

Flag Post
Originally posted by EpicLatios:

Sucker Punch needs to do a prequel on Kessler since he couldn’t have gotten his powers through the ray sphere because he was one who sped up the process on it in order to give Cole his powers. Kessler has this aura of mystery that would make for a prefect prequel on the PS3/VITA. I’m hoping that they are working on inFAMOUS 3 on the PS3/VITA right now.

I forgot about that, insomniac definetly needs to have some sort of InFAMOUS on the Vita even if it is a remake. But a prequel would be much better.

Flag Post

I’m hoping it will involve either around the evil ending of the first one or how characters like nix, kuo and kessler and john got their powers.

Flag Post

sorry for double comment but I meant second one not first.