Most Difficult Game You Have Beaten

74 posts

Flag Post

What Is Most Difficult Game That You Have Ever

*Bea*ten?

For Me It Would Ha
VE to Be Half-Life That Which Was Of Hardest Game

Flag Post

If I can ever getting around to killing the last boss, IWBTG. But right now I’m still stuck on the last save.

Other than that, Iunno, Mass Effect 1 (and 2 and 3 for that matter, but I seem to remember 1 being more annoying) on the hardest difficulty was kind of a bitch.

But then again, so was the CoD: WaW campaign on veteran, with its infinitely respawning enemies and ridiculous grenade spam by AI.

Flag Post

Ninja Gaiden Black on hard. Heck, even Ninja Dog difficulty manages to be very difficult at times.

Flag Post

Katuri warlord on nightmare

Flag Post

i have beaten no difficult game because to me all the games i have played are too easy

Flag Post

Limbo took me more then it should have.

Flag Post

I haven’t really beaten super difficult games, but I have beaten Moneysieze and Sonic Unleashed.

E: And I guess I beat the hardest level of Super Meat Boy, as well as doing the first six worlds without dying.

Flag Post

splatter house or dead rising 2 ive beaten both but it took me FOREVER

Flag Post

Castlevania (NES)

Flag Post

Super Meat Boy.

Flag Post

You’re right, Super Meat Boy is insanely hard.

Flag Post

I don’t really ever “beat” difficult games. The hardest game I finished was probably Portal 2 or Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones ;)

Flag Post

Spelunky (pretty sure thats how u spell it) that game was so annoying how if u die u go back to the very beginning of the game

Flag Post

Pfft, Spelunky wasn’t hard. You just needed to play the game enough to know what to do in X situation and you were pretty much fine. The only hard things to do in that game are good City of Gold runs and beating the game in 10 minutes (which is also easy once you learn the level generation patterns).

Flag Post
Originally posted by Beny071:

You’re right, Super Meat Boy is insanely hard.

Yes…but it’s so much fun.

This’ll make me sound weak, but either Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor or the incredibly fun Portal 2.

Flag Post

Portal 2 wasn’t so hard. I even think the first was a little harder.

Flag Post

Portal 2 wasn’t hard. I beat it at a good pace.

Anyways, I haven’t beaten this game, but I beat the first level, which is an achievement for me.

Syobon Action (AKA Cat Mario)

It’s free online if you want to try. It’s purpose is to be ridiculously difficult.

Flag Post

dark souls on new game plus

Flag Post

Oh hey, I beat Syobon Action.

It took me like all day in class on some exam day to do it though. It’s pretty much IWBTG minus the difficult platforming.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Arbitor165:

Oh hey, I beat Syobon Action.

It took me like all day in class on some exam day to do it though. It’s pretty much IWBTG minus the difficult platforming.

Eh, it’s more of a trial and error thing, really.

Flag Post

I Wanna be the Guy took me 3 months total(not of play time)

Flag Post

The only game that was difficult that I’ve beaten was N+. It took long enough to finally beat it on single player, but it is HELL to go through co-op. Those levels to distract the homing missles were NOT FUN!

Originally posted by bgammax:

I can’t even beat “The Guy”, and it has almost been a year since I first started.

Flag Post

I’ve only beaten 1 or 2 games, so the more difficult one was Raze 2.

Flag Post
Originally posted by FreakControl26:

The only game that was difficult that I’ve beaten was N+. It took long enough to finally beat it on single player, but it is HELL to go through co-op. Those levels to distract the homing missles were NOT FUN!

Originally posted by bgammax:

I can’t even beat The Guy, and it has almost been a year since I first started.

after month 2 I used a walkthrough

Flag Post

Why does evryone think half life is that hard?
BTW. its my favorite video game