Most Difficult Game You Have Beaten page 2

74 posts

Flag Post

You were probably playing on one of the lesser difficulties. I’d recommend setting it up and truly learning what its like to be a professional video gamer.

Flag Post

No, i was playing on hard

Flag Post

Super Mario

Flag Post

I managed to beat IWBTG a while ago, so it is now listed as the most difficult game I have ever beaten.

Flag Post

I’ve never played IWBTG, but I’ve beaten CoD4 on Veteran, including getting the Mile High Club achievement (Though that pales in difficulty to some of the other missions on veteran)

It IS CoD, but believe me, CoD4 on Veteran is damn difficult

Flag Post

Banjo Kazooie: Nuts And Bolts, Pokemon Platinum (GOD! CYTHINA IS EVIL!) and Explorers of Time. Explorers of Sky? Pffft. Easy. And OOT 3D. Now that, was HARD. Master Quest? INFINITE HARD. OOT 3D MQ i did’nt do yet. I will probaly give up on Master Quest.

Flag Post

Do eroges count? Saya no Uta was so eh…disturbing that it made close it a few times after i got a raging boner from those ero scenes

Flag Post

The lost levels/super mario 2 (there’s extra worlds at the end if you finish it without using any warp pipes):|

Flag Post

Mega-man 7.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ajx30009:

i have beaten no difficult game because to me all the games i have played are too easy

Look at me I’m so good at games I can beat anything you just suck you filthy plebian.
Too easy.

Flag Post

Bullet Hell – Dodonpachi Daioujou Black Label – 2-ALL

I hate the TLB. :L

Platformer – VIP4

A Super Mario World romhack made by 2ch. It’s supposed to be played without savestates. Each level in the later worlds can takes hours with savestates. IWBTG imo was more than manageable on Very Hard.

Flag Post

Like: learn to fly, I mainly play addictive, endless games.

Flag Post

I’ve never felt a sense of pride as strong as when I finished Alex Kidd in Miracle World.

No save function, no continues, one hit kills, and I was a very small child at the time. Not sure if it would count as difficult now, but it was to me back then.

Flag Post
Originally posted by teh_hobo:

splatter house or dead rising 2 ive beaten both but it took me FOREVER

Really? I beat DR2 first run, sure i accadently triggered a glitch on the final boss, but i still did it

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zachary_Greene:
Originally posted by ajx30009:

i have beaten no difficult game because to me all the games i have played are too easy

Look at me I’m so good at games I can beat anything you just suck you filthy plebian.
Too easy.

shut it crow

Flag Post
Originally posted by Cizinec:

You were probably playing on one of the lesser difficulties. I’d recommend setting it up and truly learning what its like to be a professional video gamer.

Trolling? I used to play it on hard when I was 14, just to make it last longer. I’d estimate having finished Half-Life a dozen times.

Can’t really think of the most difficult shooter I’ve played. On Kongregate, Toward The Light was pretty arduous.

Flag Post

Just Trolling is extra difficult.

Flag Post

IWBTG? IWBTG is easy compared to IWBTB [I wanna be the Boshy]

I swear, it took me around 4 hours to beat Ryu [Approx. Halfway through the game] on “You’re Gonna Get Raped Mode” [200% boss hp, checkpoints before and after boss. Had 11,000k deaths on that…till I finally won.]

Flag Post

Probably VVVVVV.

Flag Post

VVVVVV, Raider: Episode 1 (hard, S rank), Raider: Episode 2 (hard, S rank), Iji (ultimortal, max charge Tor), MoneySieze, N v1.4.

I have no idea which of those is hardest, though it’s probably not VVVVVV or MoneySieze.

Flag Post

I once completed Call of Duty: Modern Warfare on Veteran Difficulty with crosshair disabled throughout the whole game.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DragonArcherZ:

I swear, it took me around 4 hours to beat Ryu [Approx. Halfway through the game] on “You’re Gonna Get Raped Mode” [200% boss hp, checkpoints before and after boss. Had 11,000k deaths on that…till I finally won.]

Ryu in IWBTB?

Those cars…

Flag Post

The Impossible Game :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by DragonArcherZ:

I’ll take your word on that. I might even try it out later.

Flag Post

Kingdom Hearts 2. YES I BEAT THAT GAME. It’s really hard, so hard I had to use someone’s else’s save file to get near the boss. Still, the last world wasn’t unlocked then.