Most Difficult Game You Have Beaten page 3

74 posts

Flag Post

why? I didn’t see anything wrong about this thread.

Flag Post

106% Super Meat Boy, probably.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Godzillasrabbid:

Kingdom Hearts 2. YES I BEAT THAT GAME. It’s really hard, so hard I had to use someone’s else’s save file to get near the boss. Still, the last world wasn’t unlocked then.

I still remember the fight with Xemnas. xD

Anyway, I can’t say IWBTG or Cat Mario, because I’ve never beaten either. :S
But those two are probably some of the hardest PC/web games ever made.

I can’t really think of too many difficult games right now, let alone ones I’ve beaten. I have beaten the Impossible Quiz, if that counts.

Flag Post

well not sure whats the hardest game i’ve beaten but the hardest game i haven’t is megaman. always die at the last boss. i know its not that hard but on the psp one i’ve played for years and still never beat the boss. WHY!

Flag Post

Raze 2

Flag Post

Super Ghouls n’ Ghost for SNES period.

Flag Post

EDIT: Sorry, forgot to delete my shit post.

Flag Post

Hmm…looking back…Ys VI: The Ark Of Napishtim was difficult, as was Etrian Odyssey III, but choice made, the absolute HARDEST game I’ve beaten, ever, was Persona 3 Portable on Maniac. I counted my Game Over total. ONE HUNDRED SIX.

The reason Portal 2 was hard is because I suck at shooters.

Flag Post

I’ve never beaten any real hard games. The hardest game I’ve beaten was sonic 2.

Flag Post

I’ve been working on Super Meat Boy, never beaten it though

Flag Post

Portal.

Flag Post

Struggling on completing Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood again by synching all sequences to 100%

Flag Post

Undead Assault 3 Nightmare 1 life.

Flag Post

several, a toss up between rayman origins (wii) and big bang mini (ds) both have the same way of difficulty, you have UNLIMITED lives, but you will need EVERY ONE OF THEM

Flag Post

Lord of the Rings: Return of the King (Gamecube).

You haven’t cried tears of pain and joy until you’ve beaten that game on its hardest setting.

Flag Post

Castlevania, Ninja Gaiden 3 and Resident Evil 1

Flag Post
Originally posted by PvZpro:

several, a toss up between rayman origins (wii) and big bang mini (ds) both have the same way of difficulty, you have UNLIMITED lives, but you will need EVERY ONE OF THEM

i have another thing to add to my examples, zombies ate my nieghbors for the super nintendo, you don’t know TRUE fear until you’ve fought Dr Tongue’s spider form!

Flag Post

Frogger on the original playstation.
some of those upper levels were straight up ridiculous.

Flag Post

The hardest game for me is

warcraft 3 the frozen throne, custom campaign name : To the bitter end

I trained on warcraft 3 for 4 years, beat every maps except one, this campaign, knew many bugs and won perfectly many maps + campaigns…

Still, gave up on this map at last, left when final boss had 20% hp left before final boss was going to use more tactics on me, also I loss like 50+ times through the campaign.

Main reason this campaign is hard because to beat this campaign I need to click and command unit so fast (which I still can’t do that fast to keep everything perfectly fine) and almost single mistake results in losing a game.

Flag Post

Spelunky.

Flag Post

I never beat a hard game, its to hard for me. “facepalm

Flag Post

The last Final Fantasy I finished was FF9. It was so rewarding. Never got to finish another one after that T_T

Flag Post

Probably Uncharted:Golden Abyss. First platinum trophy.

Flag Post

i think the hadest thing i have played wa devil may cry 3 and devil may cry 4 on hardest dificulty but the hardest i completed was portal 2