Pingy the Pingy Minigame Suggestions page 3

61 posts

Flag Post

It would be nice if there were “Hot-Keys” in this game. You know, like hit the up and down arrow keys to hover over different rooms then enter to select, or hitting space to fish instead of clicking the fish button.

Flag Post

Ping Pong

Flag Post

piny pong like what he says his favoite game should be in there

Flag Post

pingumon like pokemon but with creatures like penguins or fish that you have seen

Flag Post

when its summer the pool should be melted and you should be able to swim and dodge things to gain exp and money

Flag Post

What if you added pinball called Pingball?

Flag Post

what about a clicky game. like click on the ping/seal/etc and add a multiplyer that increases based on your clicking speed. maybe also add something more at burger ping. raise the prices? add condiments and toppings? different burgers?
also try making the fast bar more exp giving UNLESS you plan on removing the interest rates or bank.
also pong would be nice. i mean everybody likes it but add elements like barriers. walls, rewards, levels , enemy,ping as a ball(“Hey!!!”from ping), and add a multiplyer based on how many levels you complete like
var level = x;
var levelMultiplyer = x;
if(xxx xxx code){y*levelMultiplyer * level.}
see i even worked out a formula for you now make us that game!!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! … … … … … … … … … … … … … … …

Flag Post

how about for the fishing place you make it where at the Ping-Mart you can buy other Fishing poles that have limited uses and that have a higher percentage of catching fish x (I am using the x as a variable) then other fish. Like each one has maybe 250 uses. I mean Wouldn’t you guys like to have a few other fishing rods added in. And maybe temporary upgrades for the target range like slows target down by x for 3 minutes for 300 money. Thank you for allowing us to post suggestions and hopefully you see this suggestion

Flag Post

press the ping! (you are suppost to press the boxes, if you get pingy in one of the boxes on first try, you win!

Flag Post

Last update was in 2012. I guess nothing I say will really ever get read by OP…

Flag Post

EUREKA!

Make Fishing a Mini Game! What you would have to do is control the hook using well… of course A and D, or the Left and Right arrow keys and AVOID fish as the hook goes deeper underwater. As you get deeper you start to see the more valuable fish in the same style of the “Catch a Snail” Mini Game, but the camera will focus on the hook and as you get deeper it gets darker and harder to see. Once you either touch a fish or reach the bottom of the sea, the hook will start to up but at DOUBLE the speed. Thats when you want to grab as MANY fish as possible.

Thank you SO MUCH for reading and replying if you do.

Your Coolest Fan, Woohoo2000.
P.S: My design for a hat would be a LOL Face mask.