Should I play Majora's Mask?

21 posts

Flag Post

Okay, I’ve played Ocarina of Time, and Majora’s Mask is the other Nintendo 64 Zelda game. Is it worth playing? I’m worried I won’t finish it within the game’s three days. Do you restart all over if you don’t beat it in three days?

Flag Post

You can go back in time with all your stuff just make sure you deposit your rupees.
And yes, you should get it.

Flag Post

Very worth playing, I like it more than OoT actually. As long as you don’t fuck up the first hour or so of gameplay, the time limit isn’t much of an issue.

Flag Post

Alright, thanks. I think I’ll go buy it on Virtual Console now.

Flag Post

Yes.

Flag Post

Do it. Its very good.

Flag Post

You have to play the first three days as a Deku. At the last hours, you can obtain the Ocarina and revert back to day one. I like OoT, so I think this would be a must have.

Flag Post

I hope you enjoy it. Until Skyward Sword came out, Majora’s Mask was my personal favorite Zelda game. Now if only they would make it for the 3DS.

Just beware of… BEN! No, just joking. The BEN thing isn’t real.

Flag Post

You should definitely play it, Majora’s is amazing.

Flag Post

No, BEN is real. Go look on youtube for YuriofWind’s gaming mystery video about "Ben drowns in Majoras Mask.:

Flag Post
Originally posted by DesktopTD:

No, BEN is real. Go look on youtube for YuriofWind’s gaming mystery video about "Ben drowns in Majoras Mask.:

Did you even watch the video you mentioned?

Flag Post

I’ve seen it. He states he isn’t real. Look, let’s not bring BEN into topic here. Oh by the way, the game is awesome. Just beat the Forest Temple and got the Mask of Scents. Wee.

By the way, that moon is terrifying.

Flag Post
Originally posted by coderTrav:

I’ve seen it. He states he isn’t real. Look, let’s not bring BEN into topic here. Oh by the way, the game is awesome. Just beat the Forest Temple and got the Mask of Scents. Wee.

By the way, that moon is terrifying.

Agreed.

Flag Post

Majora’s Mask was always a ho-hum game for me. Four main dungeons with a whole lot of side quests. I loved OoT so much more because everything was unique in the game, the tools, the Zora and the Goron, Epona. When they brought everything back in MM with very minor sprite updates… nothing in the game seemed original. It was like MM was OoT’s expansion pack.

Flag Post

I agree that the game was definitely a minor reskin of OoT graphics-wize, but I still enjoy MM more than OoT. Way harder and figuring out some of those side quests is legitimately difficult. The time factor just adds to it all the more.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aerow:

Majora’s Mask was always a ho-hum game for me. Four main dungeons with a whole lot of side quests. I loved OoT so much more because everything was unique in the game, the tools, the Zora and the Goron, Epona. When they brought everything back in MM with very minor sprite updates… nothing in the game seemed original. It was like MM was OoT’s expansion pack.

Really? I rather like the mask concept. So far it’s a pretty good game. As for the re used models, they didn’t really have an option. They had to produce a new Zelda game in a year to get it released.

Flag Post

Yes, I have watched it, and you never did.

Flag Post

OOT is better lol!

Flag Post

I actually liked MM than OoT.. I mean, the masks are interesting and the stories of seemingly insignificant characters really makes me feel happy…

Flag Post

yes!!!

Flag Post

Definitely!